UFC 211 - Stipe vs JDS II - Dallas - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have asked about if the new 10-8 scoring will be implemented in the scoring of this card, asked about 6 times already itt all ignored. I highly doubt many leet bettors here if none even know.
Generally the new scoring is always in effect. The rules didnt actually chance regarding scoring, the judges were just kinda retrained.

It's the new rules (ie. grounded fighter etc) that are a shit show.

Hehe Eddie got killed by Cowboy, got 2 split decisions then a fluke TKO against RDA who passed out backstage before the fight, now he's coming off the most embarrassing loss in UFC history. Just like Miesha Tate he got lucky to win the title and now he's done. Dustin still has years of fights left. He will win the striking clearly and won't be grinded out. Dustin should be -200 and will win this fight.
@Cornrow Kenny vs @ElChapoInHisPrime Sig Bet Incoming

@EzFlyer I concur with your Frankie thoughts. Gonna hit it now at -120 even though theres a good chance the line will get better after weigh ins.

If Frankie becomes the dog I will YOLO hit it again out of principle.

Fading hype = profit long term.
Yeah the yair/frankie fight is one that I will throw money on the underdog regardless of who it is. It has value all over the place.

Hehe Eddie got killed by Cowboy, got 2 split decisions then a fluke TKO against RDA who passed out backstage before the fight, now he's coming off the most embarrassing loss in UFC history. Just like Miesha Tate he got lucky to win the title and now he's done. Dustin still has years of fights left. He will win the striking clearly and won't be grinded out. Dustin should be -200 and will win this fight.
Lol!!!!!

So Eddie getting floored multiple times but going a round and a half with McGoat is more embarrassing than getting smashed in 90 seconds by Mcgoat

Man. The cheerleading of ones own picks in here is getting crazy.

Head strikes now sap you of more energy than body shots. Good god

Andrade's cardio looked good against Hill, and it was a high pace fight in which she landed 148 strikes.
Joanna has a suspect chin, she got dropped by Claudia's jab and got hurt badly against KK.
I think that Andrade will drop her and will get ahead in the scorecards or even finish her.
We have already seen Joanna in bad spots.
Hill let Andrade run forward and swing punches at her own pace. It was a lot of punches for sure buts it's a lot easier to not gas when you're dictating the pace entirely. I don't see jj letting her do that. I don't think jj tries running. I think jj plants her feet, creates collisions and looks to elbow and Thai clinch. She'll fight at two ranges... all the way in and all the way out... whereas hill only tried to stay all the way out. How that affects andrades gas tank is yet to be seen. But it's not the same as chasing down hill for theee rounds... as impressive as that is.

Man. The cheerleading of ones own picks in here is getting crazy.

Head strikes now sap you of more energy than body shots. Good god
It's not the head shots that take away energy per se. It's the start stop that headshots cause. Disrupting your rhythm, double guessing your shots, and eating punches you don't expect all sap energy. Maybe she walks throUgh everything like lineker but I don't think she has the lineker chin or raw stubbornness.

Lol!!!!!

So Eddie getting floored multiple times but going a round and a half with McGoat is more embarrassing than getting smashed in 90 seconds by Mcgoat

To be honest, I thought Eddie looked worse against McGregor than Poirier. He honestly looked lost.

sham have you decided to pull the trigger on benitez? whats your confidence in him at the current price?

Lol!!!!!

Can't forget DP was also ko'ed by MJ in 90 seconds.

Yeah the Hill fight has me thinking her cardio is pretty damn good. I like to base my analysis on what fighters have shown in past fights, not their body types or gender

Lol, sounds like you're speaking of myself but I'm going to stay positive. I'm sure you dont truly believe my analysis for this factor is based completely in those short sentences, at least I hope you dont, if you do, then I just pray your kids wont suffer from you being an oblivious degenerate.

Lol!!!!!

Umm yeah getting KO'd by a shot behind the ear on a crap Mighty Mouse card with 200k PPV buys is way less embarrassing than getting completely clowned for every second of a 2 round fight, getting dropped multiple times then KO'd in the first ever main event at MSG and one of the most watched MMA fights ever.

Maybe if you thought outside the box more you wouldn't be thousands in the hole this year. #HaveSomeRespect #DontEverQuoteMeAgain

Last edited:
Lol!!!!!

No, but DP's win over Duffy is more impressive to me than any of Alvarez's UFC wins.

Frankie has great movement and I see him taking advantage of the holes in yairs striking
Hill let Andrade run forward and swing punches at her own pace. It was a lot of punches for sure buts it's a lot easier to not gas when you're dictating the pace entirely. I don't see jj letting her do that. I don't think jj tries running. I think jj plants her feet, creates collisions and looks to elbow and Thai clinch. She'll fight at two ranges... all the way in and all the way out... whereas hill only tried to stay all the way out. How that affects andrades gas tank is yet to be seen. But it's not the same as chasing down hill for theee rounds... as impressive as that is.
Hill also doesn't have much of a defense

And I don't think Andrade got tired but she seemed to slow down in the third round.

To be honest, I thought Eddie looked worse against McGregor than Poirier. He honestly looked lost.
I think Eddie cracked under the pressure and abandoned his gameplan.

I watched the fight live and I was telling my wife how horrible he looked and that he was choking

Eddie is gonna get hurt in this fight. I don't know if a finish is going to come from it but he's way too hittable, especially against guys looking to counter.

Eddie is losing this fight. Im very confident very disappointed in him after watching tape.

Hate how yair gets out of position with his funky kicks he is ripe for frankies tds and counters.

sham have you decided to pull the trigger on benitez? whats your confidence in him at the current price?

Nope swerving. I cant bet low level mma when theres fighters who are high level who i can trust a lot more at better odds.

Eddie alvarez has been fighting the exact type of fighter DP is for years! Literally eddie has already experienced this type of fight before.

People saying he has fluke wins..perhaps over RDA because of that weight cut. But who is the best guy dustin has best? Bobby green? Joe duffy? Every time he fights a top 5er he loses. Every time. Looked good against an over the hill jim miller who started to come back in the 3rd round big time. Also looked horrible against MJ...crossing his feet while striking and getting ktfo with a single blow.

I think people are deluded by eddies shellshocked performance against mcgoat... If eddie was fighting a vicious young contender shit might be different, but DP isnt a contender, hes a high level gatekeeper.

These are just my thoughts/opinion so dont be getting all butthurt on me guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back