UFC 211 - Stipe vs JDS II - Dallas - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stop! Eddie beat RDA. Just stop. Even Eddies win over Gil is probably better than a Duffy win.

I'm not betting this fight. But just stop with the hyperbole! Eddie is FULLY CAPABLE of cage hugging and taking Dustin down. And he is also capable of stopping Dustin.

I'm not betting the fight but I'm not gonna act like Eddie is a bum and DP is a rock star.

It's a close fight on paper
Rda nearly died before the fight. Fluke win.

Hoping for a wrestling heavy game plan from Alvarez too. If he strikes with Dustin he's likely to get hurt but if he can make it a clinch heavy fight he should be able to get takedowns against the cage and win the fight on top. Likely be a pass though unless the odds shift radically either way, then its betting the underdog.

I doubt Eddie grapplefucks Dustin the majority this fight, I mean did he even get Conor down once? He was able to take out Pettis with wrestling, big deal, that is a known weakness of Pettis'.

For the most part I think Eddie will be forced to stand and trade in the center of the cage, would not surprise me if he loses on points and once again walks out of the arena a disappointment.

But no one way I'm putting serious money on the soulless corpse of Eddie Alvarez vs the glass chin of Dustin Poirier.

Was talking to JImGunn and EZ and after doing a bit of additional research I'm not just switching my pick to Casey but putting a bet on her. Here was the reasoning as discussed with my boy JG. I just wanted to make sure nobody read my original preview and used it as reasoning to play JAG ..

So...

Jessica and Casey.

So yeah, initially I was on Jag but after talking to EZ + JG and watching a bit more footage, I am inclined to switch plays. Going back and watching Courtney I was concerned with her TDD against Claudia and because Jessica is virtually a poor woman's Claudia I was worried we'd get a similar results. Also JoJo Calderwood was able to take Courtney down multiple times as well. However, after going back and watching I was actually impressed with Courtney's performance against Claudia. She did get taken down but she was also very active off of her back and was hustling back to her feet every time she hit the mat. Anytime she's taken down she never accepts defeat or lets her shoulders get flat on the canvas so that her opponent can secure position.

What's more, she has a really crafty guard which was even able to secure an arm bar finish over Randa Markos. Additionally, I wasn't aware of the fact that heading into the Claudia fight that she had suffered an automobile accident and missed four weeks of camp because of it. And of course she took the JoAnn Calderwood fight on super short notice and flew halfway around the world to take it. Moreover that was over two years ago and she has progressed infinitely since then.

Meanwhile, JAG is 35 years old and is coming off of a torn ACL in her last fight. She's been out 22-months and who knows where her head and body is. It must be at peak form so she can get past a young hungry lioness like Casey.

Basically if Jessica is to win this fight, she's going to have to dig extremely deep. Courtney Casey isn't an easy fight when you are on a roll much less when you are coming off myriad physical and mental issues.

Finally, Courtney has excellent footwork being a former soccer player and she has improved striking she can do a lot of damage. She is supremely active and I could see her overwhelming Jessica. If there is a finish I do believe it will be Casey who gets it.

I'd love to hear additional thoughts!

Courtney is tough and she's an ever improving fighter. She's going to tower over Aguilar and has a significant reach advantage. She's the better striker and she should be able to stuff her take downs.

I see no reason why Casey shouldn't win, but we are talking about women's mma where girls like Cindy dandois almost beat Alexis davis

Loving the Maia odds, obviously if it stays on the feet its Masvidal all day but Maia went back to his bread and butter years ago and r1 and usually 2 his takedowns have been unstoppable and his ground game dominant. If I was betting Masvidal it'd be via live betting if he survives 2 rounds and Maia looks gassed.

Frankie at + odds is the dream, lot of hype behind Yair but his flashiness has holes and I'm expecting a grapple heavy game from Frankie. Takedowns should be there all day and he has great movent, he's not going to be the plodding heavy bag that zombie Penn was.

Hoping for a wrestling heavy game plan from Alvarez too. If he strikes with Dustin he's likely to get hurt but if he can make it a clinch heavy fight he should be able to get takedowns against the cage and win the fight on top. Likely be a pass though unless the odds shift radically either way, then its betting the underdog.

I like Skelly over Knight too, got the grappling chops to easily get Knight down and has a solid top game so should survive the guard of Knight. On the feet I expect Knight to try walking him down while Skelly picks him apart with straights and batters his legs with kicks before changing levels as Knight is coming in.

Knight will be all over skelly. He will put the pressure on him. I was on skelly initially then i decided that I thought most of the fight would be on the feet and knight will out volume him.

@EzFlyer I want this to be done right. Eddie loses, ElFlappo gets banned. Dustin loses, I get banned. No fucking about. #MakeAccountBetsGreatAgain

Alright my elite bets are placed. Here they are. 4 leg parlays FTW! :) Feel free to tail and win easy money.

Benitez $210 to win $325
Sherman $210 to win $350
Casey $150 to win $270
Jotko $150 to win $270
Knight $300 to win $600
Alvarez $210 to win $400
Maia $300 to win $555
Andrade $150 to win $345
Miocic $180 to win $325

Knight+Sherman+Benitez $300 to win $1500
Jotko+Casey+Antigulov+Sherman $300 to win $2000
Andrade+Maia+Knight+Antigulov $150 to win $1600
Alvarez+Stipe/JDS O1,5+Antigulov/Christensen U1.5+Benitez $150 to win $1300
(MM+Gunnar+Swanson+Maia+Alvarez+Gus) $300 to win $2800

#RedemptionTime, #PaybackTime, #FuckBookies, #EliteBetting, #ExpertBettor, #RIPRobbie, #HighLevel, #TeamBudden

Last edited:
Account bets are very #elite and#edgy I'll Be keeping an eye out for the winner #potential #wow #allin

Alright my elite bets are placed. Here they are. 4 leg parlays FTW! :) Feel free to tail and win easy money.

Benitez $210 to win $325
Sherman $210 to win $350
Casey $150 to win $270
Jotko $150 to win $270
Knight $300 to win $600
Alvarez $210 to win $400
Maia $300 to win $555
Andrade $150 to win $450
Miocic $180 to win $325

#RedemptionTime, #PaybackTime, #FuckBookies, #EliteBetting, #ExpertBettor, #RIPRobbie, #HighLevel
Shame about Alvarez but other than that great bets brother. #GoodLuck #ILoveYou

Shame about Alvarez but other than that great bets brother. #GoodLuck #ILoveYou
Thx KenFlo. I think this fight goes to DEC and judges love to give Eddie splits so. Dustin got tooled by Conor too don't forget that. Eddie is still Eddie and he can grind out high level guys. Dustin is not near the top.

Benitez $210 to win $325
Sherman $210 to win $350
Casey $150 to win $270
Jotko $150 to win $270
Knight $300 to win $600
Alvarez $210 to win $400
Maia $300 to win $555
Andrade $150 to win $450
Miocic $180 to win $325

#RedemptionTime, #PaybackTime, #FuckBookies, #EliteBetting, #ExpertBettor, #RIPRobbie, #HighLevel, #TeamBudden
Interesting, I am on 8/9 of those singles. (Small on the over and Barzola DEC at good prices in the Benitez fight)

EDIT: Wait, you have Andrade +200?

Interesting, I am on 8/9 of those singles. (Small on the over and Barzola DEC at good prices in the Benitez fight)

EDIT: Wait, you have Andrade +200?
No
Thx i made a mistake it should be to win 345

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back