UFC 211 - Stipe vs JDS II - Dallas - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to look lost in 90 seconds.

Somehow Eddie managed to. Look, I haven't even bet the DP/Eddie fight yet. I'm just stating that losing quicker than someone doesn't mean the person looked worse. Eddie just looked WAY off in that fight. Poirier really didn't look off and got caught.

Honestly, I think DP is better standing and better overall grappling, with Eddie having the better wrestling. Normally that would make me like Poirier, however, I can see this fight looking more like a Chandler/Alvarez or Swanson/Poirier fight. I'm wanting Poirier odds to get better and that would likely be my play.

Alright my elite bets are placed. Here they are. 4 leg parlays FTW! :) Feel free to tail and win easy money.

Benitez $210 to win $325
Sherman $210 to win $350
Casey $150 to win $270
Jotko $150 to win $270
Knight $300 to win $600
Alvarez $210 to win $400
Maia $300 to win $555
Andrade $150 to win $345
Miocic $180 to win $325

Knight+Sherman+Benitez $300 to win $1500
Jotko+Casey+Antigulov+Sherman $300 to win $2000
Andrade+Maia+Knight+Antigulov $150 to win $1600
Alvarez+Stipe/JDS O1,5+Antigulov/Christensen U1.5+Benitez $150 to win $1300
(MM+Gunnar+Swanson+Maia+Alvarez+Gus) $300 to win $2800

#RedemptionTime, #PaybackTime, #FuckBookies, #EliteBetting, #ExpertBettor, #RIPRobbie, #HighLevel, #TeamBudden

With all due respect (and i do respect you im not fuckin about) i do not understand how 4 leg parlays in mma can be considered "elite." Again im not trying to be rude at all. You might hit one of those and ill eat my words, but in my own personal amateur opinion, the value lies in single bets, and two leg parlays at the most.

All of your single bets look good to me with the exception of andrade. Those parlays tho..Im tellin ya anything more than two legs is asking for a loss. Still like your singles tho

With all due respect (and i do respect you im not fuckin about) i do not understand how 4 leg parlays in mma can be considered "elite." Again im not trying to be rude at all. You might hit one of those and ill eat my words, but in my own personal amateur opinion, the value lies in single bets, and two leg parlays at the most.

All of your single bets look good to me with the exception of andrade. Those parlays tho..Im tellin ya anything more than two legs is asking for a loss. Still like your singles tho
Tell that to RebelLion he hits 8 leg parlays and fucks hot bitches for his money. It's totally possible. 4 leg parlay aint that bad. I'v made much more than lost with that shit so i keep doing it

Tell that to RebelLion he hits 8 leg parlays and fucks hot bitches for his money. It's totally possible. 4 leg parlay aint that bad. I'v made much more than lost with that shit so i keep doing it
If you are makin money on it than keep chargin ahead. A lot of people lose thousands on parlays over n over, only to eventually hit a big parlay and they feel like they are ballin because of it. Its like suddenly people forget their losses when they finally hit something. I dunno just my two cents but hey if you make money on parlays then keep doing your thing my man

Somehow Eddie managed to. Look, I haven't even bet the DP/Eddie fight yet. I'm just stating that losing quicker than someone doesn't mean the person looked worse. Eddie just looked WAY off in that fight. Poirier really didn't look off and got caught.

Honestly, I think DP is better standing and better overall grappling, with Eddie having the better wrestling. Normally that would make me like Poirier, however, I can see this fight looking more like a Chandler/Alvarez or Swanson/Poirier fight. I'm wanting Poirier odds to get better and that would likely be my play.

Good Lord Iblivian. My post was to a guy that was posting that Eddies loss to Mcgregor was the most embarrassing loss in UFC FUKIN HISTORY!! He also stated that DP is gonna easily steamroll Eddie. It's ridiculous.

I'm not going to argue 5 pages on which is worse. A 90 Second domination or. 7.5 minute destruction. I learned early not to argue with u

Good Lord Iblivian. My post was to a guy that was posting that Eddies loss to Mcgregor was the most embarrassing loss in UFC FUKIN HISTORY!! He also stated that DP is gonna easily steamroll Eddie. It's ridiculous.

I'm not going to argue 5 pages on which is worse. A 90 Second domination or. 7.5 minute destruction. I learned early not to argue with u

Didn't see that part trigger. My bad.

This forum is just lame now. So many fake egos. Sky high hyperbole. Guys just arguing stupid stuff just to argue.

I swear Luca Fury is probably making more money on his bets than most the chest thumpers in here.

I do like Brown & Buddens though

But it's getting harder to filter this swamp to read guys like EZ and Gunn who I know have been profitable in the long run

Your post actually agreed with my post. I only said that Eddie could very well Wall & Stall or even stop DP. I also have no bet on it. I was just saying stop the hyperbole.

U triggered nothing. Just letting u know I'm not gonna clog up the thread with needless arguments.

By the way, triggered is only being used by the Elite bozos. Stop trying to fit in with them now

And yet here we are. I didn't even say "triggered". No idea why you got all defensive from the beginning. That's why I called you "trigger" and said "my bad". You seem to be the most agitated son of a bitch that I've seen in these threads.

And yet here we are. I didn't even say "triggered". No idea why you got all defensive from the beginning. That's why I called you "trigger" and said "my bad". You seem to be the most agitated son of a bitch that I've seen in these threads.

My bad. I've never been called trigger. I'm not gonna curse or insult u back.

U win dude

This forum is just lame now. So many fake egos. Sky high hyperbole. Guys just arguing stupid stuff just to argue.

I swear Luca Fury is probably making more money on his bets than most the chest thumpers in here.

I do like Brown & Buddens though

But it's getting harder to filter this swamp to read guys like EZ and Gunn who I know have been profitable in the long run

Just use the ignore function. There is still a handfull of solids. Put 6 or 7 people on ignore and the forum reads great;)

I like your input SBJJ so please hang around.

Stop crying and focus on winning, you've lost a lot of money this year. Not even being mean just giving you advice.

My bad. I've never been called trigger. I'm not gonna curse or insult u back.

U win dude

Win what? I legit wasn't even being a dick or smartass to you in this thread. You seemed to jump all over my post when I was just stating it was my honest opinion that Eddie looked worse than Poirier against McGregor. I think a lot of people agree with that honestly. I didn't know the back story to why you were even stating that so I was basically saying "whoa settle down, my bad".

Just use the ignore function. There is still a handfull of solids. Put 6 or 7 people on ignore and the forum reads great;)

I like your input SBJJ so please hang around.
It's hard man. Seems 80% of the posters now are just copying what Brown and Buddens made funny. And they actually still contribute.

I actually had a huge event last time out. HUGE! But didn't even post in here much thoughts

Win what? I legit wasn't even being a dick or smartass to you in this thread. You seemed to jump all over my post when I was just stating it was my honest opinion that Eddie looked worse than Poirier against McGregor. I think a lot of people agree with that honestly. I didn't know the back story to why you were even stating that so I was basically saying "whoa settle down, my bad".

Now I got u and this Kenny bozo coming at me. Lol

I literally don't know how you can think that I'm "coming at you" unless you are drunk or the most insecure person in the world.

Have a good night - I'm about to get in a jacuzzi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back