Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder fight is set for December in Staples Center

Who wins?

• Total voters
Hes no Chisora or Hammer I suppose.....

But here ya go. Lmk if you need more examples. His straight punches are brilliant, when he throws them.
PalatableSameKakarikis-max-1mb.gif

Another stationary target... why are these guys just standing straight up, square against him without moving?

Another stationary target... why are these guys just standing straight up, square against him without moving?
A better question is why you are moving goal posts.

I'm stoked for this fight and hoping Tyson wins! I wish he hadn't of had the lay off and a bout like this happened right after the Vlad one.

Why are these “guys...”

Too many casuals online or responses through denial. As if Ortiz was standing “square up” all the time...

This is the equivalent as to say “why do boxers let themselves get hurt...”

FFs

Concerned for fury If he loses his 0. Very likely he goes back to old ways of coke and booze. Hopefully Hatton can step in if that happens. They seem pretty close now.

If wilder wins (and so does whyte) I would like to see them to fight for an official eliminator for AJ belts late 2019.

TBH I would have preferred wilder whyte now instead of fury

If wilder wins (and so does whyte) I would like to see them to fight for an official eliminator for AJ belts late 2019.

I rather see Chisora KO Whyte and none of these clowns a shot with Wilder. AJ can wait or do Takam trilogy

Agree on both. Id love to see Whyte and Wilder go at it. I definitely see them fighting at some point though.

Would have liked to see Fury get in some high quality work first but Im pumped that hes gotten in such great shape ahead of this. Makes me think he is taking it serious.

Sadly I think Wilder takes this the closer it comes to the fight.

The fairy tale of Tyson coming back and beating everybody is just too much.

All access 2

Btw.... BOMB SQUAD!!!

Last edited:
I think fury’s mind games are working. Wilder looked with lack of control today

I think fury’s mind games are working. Wilder looked with lack of control today
Hes like this for every fight. Not the most emotionally stable person.

That presser had proper Golden Boy MMA vibes :D

Would be cool to see Fury(legit dude) win but I think Wilder will pull it off

Back