"Deontay Wilder hits harder than Francis by a mile"- Tyson Fury dangerous

Mujeriego

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
“Deontay, by far,"
“Francis Ngannou is a big puncher, but I wasn’t really troubled by any of his punches. It wasn’t like it was dynamite every time he hit me and I was wobbled or anything, no. Just one shot to the back of the head, and that was it. So, Wilder is still the biggest puncher I’ve ever been in the ring with, by a mile.”
-Tyson Fury

maybe, maybe not

he's probably right

“Deontay, by far,"
“Francis Ngannou is a big puncher, but I wasn’t really troubled by any of his punches. It wasn’t like it was dynamite every time he hit me and I was wobbled or anything, no. Just one shot to the back of the head, and that was it. So, Wilder is still the biggest puncher I’ve ever been in the ring with, by a mile.”
-Tyson Fury
That's most likely true. Fury had to go full undertaker to recover from a Wilder punch, whereas Fury was slightly stunned and surprised by the knockdown against Ngannou. Fury was also knocked down multiple times in his trilogy against Wilder
tyson-gets-up-tyson-fury-ko.gif

undertaker-sit-up.gif

Virtually identical

Last edited:
That's most likely true. Fury had to go full undertaker to recover from a Wilder punch, whereas Fury was slightly stunned and surprised by the knockdown against Ngannou
tyson-gets-up-tyson-fury-ko.gif
Watching that recovery live was actually fascinating. The hand of God himself pulled Fury up.

To be fair, I imagine Ngannou would say Anthony Joshua hits a ton harder than Fury, seeing as Fury's punches on Ngannou seemed like nothing.
Francis hasn't said that. At least not yet. He did say that Fury was the hardest hitter he'd been in with prior to getting sparked out by Joshua though.

Little fuck bag mods moved it out of the UFC section quick. I bet if he said Ngannou hits harder, this thread would still be up there.
Makes me happy to know that every one of them, sat there, with a look of confusion and sadness when Francis got slumpt over like a bag of shit.

To be fair, I imagine Ngannou would say Anthony Joshua hits a ton harder than Fury, seeing as Fury's punches on Ngannou seemed like nothing.
he hasnt actually said that, he has said he(Joshua) didnt hit hard but cant remember being punched...LOL

and he has started the narrative he thinks there was something wrong on fight night, basically a proper UFC fighter making all kinds of excuses for being shit

he hasnt actually said that, he has said he(Joshua) didnt hit hard but cant remember being punched...LOL

and he has started the narrative he thinks there was something wrong on fight night, basically a proper UFC fighter making all kinds of excuses for being shit
He never said "he didn't hit hard".
He implied it was so hard, he was KOd and couldn't feel it.
He said after the first KD he was out of it and couldn't remember the rest of the fight.

While Francis never explicitly stated that AJ hit him harder than Fury it's obvious. He got blasted out and AJ only needed to land 5 total power shots, 3 of which floored Francis. That was a punch perfect performance. When AJ put Francis down the first time you could see his body slide across the canvas into the ropes. We're talking about a 272 pound behemoth here. That's how much force was behind that shot.

Out of the top5 most skilled heavies who is the hardest hitter?

I'm going with AJ.

I don't really care about how hard random cans likes Wilder and Fury can hit. Boxing is about more than just power.

Ngannou did well piecing up fringe top 10 heavies even though he got robbed but against an actual top 5s opponents both him and Wilder do not look competitive at all

Out of the top5 most skilled heavies who is the hardest hitter?

I'm going with AJ.

I don't really care about how hard random cans likes Wilder and Fury can hit. Boxing is about more than just power.
Wilder has better one-shot power upstairs but AJ hits harder to the body. As you said it's more than just power that makes AJ dangerous. He has sharp timing & accuracy and can lead or counter well.

Makes me wonder how Wilder would hit if he were wearing 4oz MMA gloves

“Deontay, by far,"
-Tyson Fury

Just looking at the thread title you have here, and i'm wondering to myself, when did Tyson Fury change his name to Tyson Fury Dangerous? Is Tyson Fury Dangerous this era's Marvellous Marvin Hagler?

Back