"Deontay Wilder hits harder than Francis by a mile"- Tyson Fury dangerous

Ngannou did well piecing up fringe top 10 heavies even though he got robbed but against an actual top 5s opponents both him and Wilder do not look competitive at all

Sorry, are you saying 1) Fury is a fringe top 10 HW boxer and 2) Ngannou pieced him up and got robbed?

I think that’s what he is saying.

bold-strategy-jason-bateman.gif

Bullshitter's paradox.

This is true and yet everything Fury says is a lie.

That was him? LOL

It sure was.

Leon Edwards would probably smash Haney. 22-3 MMA record makes you a better boxer than a 31-0 record in boxing. Francis proved that against Fury.

One day if the top boxers ever fight each other the sport might be interesting again. But this is just record padding by someone who's probably garbage. Dude got pieced up by someone half his size last time out and won his titles by beating someone who had a huge one off career high performance. No wonder he won't fight one of the actual threats of the division.

Boring fight don't pay for this. That said....Garcia could actually pull the upset off against this bum. "top boxers" these days are pretty bad. Just last year I saw Rollie get owned by a grandpa they pulled out of the crowd. Same dude who gave Tank a run for his money and that's the dude Haney is scared of? SMH!

Why stop there, i think Edwards beats the breaks off SRR.
Leon Edwards simply has better boxing fundamentals than SRR did. MMA boxing > pure boxing. The real sweet science.

That wouldn't surprise me. Combat sports have had a lot more attention on a technical level since then. Rather than just heavyweight super fights attracting the casuals like the 20s to the 90s.. mma cards in particular are watched from top to bottom from millions of people.. some promotions even report billions of viewers.

No doubt this higher attention to detail has led to better fighters. But in boxing its another story. Anyone could actually be the best we don't know for sure. Jake Paul could possibly beat Canelo but we will never know because as soon as Canelo sees him as a threat then Canelo would just hide from that fight. We saw him get pieced up by a guy that only 100 people even bothered to watch the fight because it was supposed to be a walk in the park but clearly Canelo isn't really that good (lost to smaller fighters in ggg and Floyd as well) and we all saw that grandpa from the crowd beat up rolly until Tony weeks had to jump in and cancel the fight so rolly didn't lose

Bullshitter's paradox.

This is true and yet everything Fury says is a lie.
Fury bullshits most of the time but he's actually been consistent on this. For the last several years he's claimed that Wilder hit him the hardest. It's not hard to believe considering that Wilder put him down 4x in their trilogy. Fury felt his hardest shots on multiple occasions.

Watching that recovery live was actually fascinating. The hand of God himself pulled Fury up.
I thought Fury was out, he had a "long" 10 count but still getting up like that was insane

Where's the source for this interview? Is there a video or something?

Ngannou power punches lost steam on them quickly in the Fury fight . He didn’t catch Fury square really ,I don’t recall Wilder landing squarely either ? Wilder will definitely have more snap in his punches but Ngannou has him by a good 60 pounds or more on average. Klitschko landed zero clean shots on him the best punch was when Fury was ducking in a low crouch in the last rounds so he didn’t hit him solid so you can’t say Wilder hits harder then Klitschko in 1 fight in that one .

I think that’s why Fury is very weary of AJ , he’s very accurate and that comes with skill and power ,he’d get hit very clean at some point and I think his lights go out .

Last edited:
Zombie Wilders short forehead punch against Fury , when it comes to objectively judging power, is the most powerful of the modern era. That shit is the defintion of RAW power and is as brute as it gets.

Modern HWs only got dem lbs on their ass which helps but Wilder is a genetic anamoly.

Fury is very temperamental and hes not happy with Ngannou right now.

Still, Wilders straight right seems to have a lot more of that explosive snapping lights out power on it, probably due to his speed and long wiry frame. His hooks and uppercuts never seemed all that special though. Wouldnt be surprised if outside of the right hand Ngannou (also Zhang) hit harder overall due to all that extra mass.

Nice, I had seen that video the other day but didn't click on it. I'll have to check it out
Very good interview one of the rare ones where Furys actually sounds reasonable it might also be a record for him with the contradictions that weren’t present every other sentence .

Back