Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder fight is set for December in Staples Center

Who wins?

• Total voters
So I finally got around the listening to the entire Joe rogan podcast with Tyson Fury.

Surprisingly very touching, and inspiring.

I had the complete wrong image of Tyson Fury. I had no idea just how bad his mental health, and substance abuse problems got.

I'm a sucker for comeback and underdog stories.

I think Wilder gets the KO, but I'm pulling for Fury.

So I finally got around the listening to the entire Joe rogan podcast with Tyson Fury.

I had the complete wrong image of Tyson Fury. I had no idea just how bad his mental health, and substance abuse problems got.

Exactly.
I am Fury's fan, but I think Wilder got this.

I also can't help but feel frustrated to see Wilder waste such a talent.
He doesn't only pack a huge punch, but he also is extremely fast and explosive. I wish he would get a trainer with good technical knowledge.
He is dominant now. How good he would be if he had, let's say, someone like Sinister as his coach?

Exactly.

He doesn't only pack a huge punch, but he also is extremely fast and explosive. I wish he would get a trainer with good technical knowledge.
He is dominant now. How good he would be if he had, let's say, someone like Sinister as his coach?

agreed.

because of his fierce power and speed, he can get away with the sloppy fighting.

but once that goes...it's gonna suck balls for him.

Exactly.

LOL oh yeah that renowned trainer of multiple world champions

What I took away from the podcast is that he's mentally still very unstable and very likely to go back into a depression after the next fight

LOL oh yeah that renowned trainer of multiple world champions
My point was he doesn't even need any renowned trainer, that's why I used Sin as an example. Exactly because he is not renowned, but because he knows his trade.
Also I would pick Sin over this dude here in a heartbeat.

My point was he doesn't even need any renowned trainer, that's why I used Sin as an example. Exactly because he is not renowned, but because he knows his trade.
Also I would pick Sin over this dude here in a heartbeat.

Why ?

Interesting poll results so far to say the least...98/70 fury

Fury is the better boxer. He's going to win this. Wilder is too wild. The power is there, but the speed and loopy punches won't bode well.

Fury is the better boxer. He's going to win this. Wilder is too wild. The power is there, but the speed and loopy punches won't bode well.

Speed? Wilder is faster than Fury. Fury is getting KO’d. Never been in there with a guy that can crack like Wilder.

Fury’s character has always been the same, hasn’t changed even in post. His sad life with substance abuse who fookin cares. Lol

Boxing needs strong Champions, strong minded, not Gypsie Kings looking for sympathy. He brags about beating an over the hill Klitchko when new thugs and dangerous opponents in AJ and Wilder are around. Corrie Sanders would be laughing in his grave with Fury thinking that by beating Wlad he “did it all.”

https://www.badlefthook.com/2018/8/...wilder-fight-is-set-for-december-in-las-vegas

“Las Vegas is the destination, so I’ve been told. December is the month, 2018 is the year.

”It’s going to be a massive boxing event. You’ve got two of the biggest heavyweights in the world, the tallest with the biggest mouths. One from America, one from the United Kingdom. It’s going to be an epic battle.”
I heard it sold shit at the staples centre. And I'm.not.payinh to watch something at 4 am f that.

@GolovkinGOAT Wlad was not passed it when he lost to fury, off night maybe but definitely not past it.

I think the fury from that fight beats wilder but I cant help but think that fury is long gone......I don't see any evidence since that fight that he is still the same boxer. I think its a KO win for Wilder.

What about the speed and straight punches?
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Look at this wanker goin' on like he knows somethin

Hey, here is a history lesson, pal.

100%, and it isn't even close.

Lol if only we got to see Valuev/Fury. The biggest (in a literal sense) fight you could make in a combat sport while still having a fairly high skill/talent level rather than just being a circus sideshow.

Get Hyped y'all!

edit: lol @ how Wlad reacts to punches.

Last edited:
@GolovkinGOAT Wlad was not passed it when he lost to fury, off night maybe but definitely not past it.

I think the fury from that fight beats wilder but I cant help but think that fury is long gone......I don't see any evidence since that fight that he is still the same boxer. I think its a KO win for Wilder.

Yeah that’s pretty much my thoughts as well. However, let’s wait and see what fury looks like on the fight. He has always been someone that fights to his opponents level. Unusually he chooses to do this. He plays with guys that he should outclass.
He’ll need to keep his head together for the whole 12 rounds in this fight. And as much as I think any recent version of wlad smashes wilder, I think wilder is a tougher matchup for fury

What about the speed and straight punches?
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
if wilder actually boxed with people, no one would ever stand a chance against him. but he's had 40 fights and has only done it a couple of times, so i'm not exactly holding my breath over him outboxing fury.

he will knock him into a fucking coma, no doubt about that, but i don't expect it to be pretty.

Is that an opponent or a punching bag?
Hes no Chisora or Hammer I suppose.....

But here ya go. Lmk if you need more examples. His straight punches are brilliant, when he throws them.
PalatableSameKakarikis-max-1mb.gif

Back