@Titanium
Reaction score
Every time I hear about this I'm like:
:meow:

Merry Christmas to me!

Drinks on me if anyone will be there.

Merry Christmas to me!

Drinks on me if anyone will be there.

Might have to throw you a PM reminder about this in December.

Was gonna try for Ggg/Canoodle but cheapest tickets were 800, and I assume.more now since it sold out o believe.

This will be a big fight, but not 800 dollar nose bleed section big fight . I Will pay up to 500 per ticket.

It's only real after the ring walks are completed.

Was gonna try for Ggg/Canoodle but cheapest tickets were 800, and I assume.more now since it sold out o believe.

This will be a big fight, but not 800 dollar nose bleed section big fight . I Will pay up to 500 per ticket.
I think you'll get a pretty decent seat for that. It's a big fight but not that big. 800 dollar nose bleeds is terrible.

I think you'll get a pretty decent seat for that. It's a big fight but not that big. 800 dollar nose bleeds is terrible.

Yea, I was shocked. Very cheapest were 700 during presale with promo codes, but those were gone instantly. I actually almost caved and got 4, but during the time I debated the purchase and discussed it with my lady, they sold out haha.

Yea, I was shocked. Very cheapest were 700 during presale with promo codes, but those were gone instantly. I actually almost caved and got 4, but during the time I debated the purchase and discussed it with my lady, they sold out haha.
One of the few times chatting to your missus results in an inadvertent win.

Im beyond rustled I cant get to Clenelo/Golovkin.

This does take some of the sting away though.

Right on. War Wilder. Will wait to see how he looks later this month but out of shape and out of competition Fury gets hurt here. 2 years ago I would’ve picked Fury flat out but times are a changin.

Although Fury said he thought the fight would take place in December, the proposed date of Dec. 8 is a nonstarter because that's the same date of a major UFC pay-per-view and they would not go head to head.

Finkel said more likely the fight, targeted for a site to be determined in Las Vegas, would take place on either Nov. 10 or Nov. 17, on Showtime PPV.

So Wilder wins he can claim lineal title. Then he will go to AJ an demand fight held in US an want 50 50 or close to it. <{cruzshake}>

If fury wins ill be bumping my thread where everyone called me insane for saying fury would beat wilder and joshua:D

Deontay is real king of HW if he takes this fight. Fuck Joshua & his ducking.

Back