1. Next UFC Strawweight title challenger, Jessica Andrade joins us TODAY(April 28th) for a LIVE Q&A at 12:00 PM EST! Check it out here.
    Dismiss Notice

Twitter account exposes how leftist universities corrupt students (NSFW) | Page 8

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Space, Apr 19, 2017.

1. wlu.29 Purple Belt

wlu.29

So fears that universities willindoctrinate your children and turn them into a bunch of bearded Marxist automatons are probably unfounded.

freakyfarley likes this.
  2. silus_2000 Gold Belt

silus_2000
    Finally the journalist posts some facts.

3. silus_2000 Gold Belt

silus_2000
    When someone questions how a conclusion was formed, it doesn't necessarily mean they disagree with the conclusion. There is a process, and too many people bypass that process just to satisfy their own impulses.

freakyfarley likes this.
  4. Space It's still real to me dammit!

Space
    That's all I can manage?

Au contraire mon frère, I've been destroying SJWs on this forum since late last summer. In fact, I was one of the first on here to call Trump's victory and outlining why. ;)

5. Jackie Blue Brown Belt

Jackie Blue
    Cultural Marxism is a secular religion. Religions, traditional or secular, suck. Fuck cultural Marxism and fuck the alt-right backlash to it as well. We need to restore some sanity in our societies.

ShinkanPo and DespicablePeep like this.
  6. Sanctus Yellow Belt

Sanctus
    But that happens with every ideological current!!
    The conservatives do the same too!!

7. Madmick Stop Spoiling My TV Life (it's the one I like)

Madmick
    I notice you didn't answer the question.

8. RubberGuard5 Purple Belt

RubberGuard5
    Postmodernists exist in every University. They are pretty open about their goals not being to teach students, but to change society which they deem inherently oppressive.

9. Bat Dad Dark Knight belt

Bat Dad
    people overreacting to college kids being college kids
    if TS ever went to college
    you would have seen this firsthand
    people act out and experiment with many things

most of them end up getting married have normal jobs etc have kids etc...

its a phase for 90% of them

10. Darkballs Brown Belt

Darkballs
    Of course. And you had many professors confess this to you, or could you just kinda feel it?

The only people who ever seriously claim this are right wing partisans who, rather than debate the merits of arguments against them, claim that there is a conspiracy amongst those more educated.

PubliusVentidius likes this.
  11. RubberGuard5 Purple Belt

RubberGuard5
    I know this sounds like a conspiracy theory, but it's the truth. Read some books by postmodernists and see for yourself. Postmodersnism is an intellectual movement that fights enlightenment values. They have different epistemology (and are, therefore, anti-science) and different ethics. Don't believe me, do your own research. Start by reading wiki article on postmodernism, and then start reading prominent postmodern authors.

12. JonnyRingo84 Gold Belt

JonnyRingo84
    its a lot like when a regular baptist christian is pushed further to the fringe to become a christian scientist eh? or a normal muslim radicalized?

13. Darkballs Brown Belt

Darkballs
    I'm going with my experiences in school, both as an undergrad and later for a law degree. Among most of my colleagues, all of us averaging probably 7 year in american universities, none of us had that experience. Now I went to one rather conservative college as an undergrad, and a largely liberal college for law school. I can only think of one teacher, who was a grad student teaching an entry level english lit course, who was overtly political. I just don't think it's anywhere as prevalent as you think.

A good professor will leave their personal politics at the door. That, and 95% of college courses aren't even going to view politics into the lectures and discussions. Are courses in marine biology, calculus, physics going to be overtly political with even a chance that the professor would surmise your political view without you first volunteering it? Even as an undergrad in political science, the most I saw were professors playing devils advocate in an attempt to get students to flesh out or sharpen their arguments.

I just don't think we live in an IDL'ian world where the marxist boogeyman is always out to subvert us. Rather from what I've gauged, the "college are liberal brainwashing centers" argument is used by people who either didn't get a degree and want to excuse this self-perceived shortcoming; or as an attack by the right to discount differing opinions by throwing out vague accusations of bias.

Lastly, there are plenty of reporting mechanisms in all major colleges. If anyone truly thought they were being singled out an penalized for their private political views, they could certainly attempt redress. That, and there are plenty of professor ratings guides available through social media (they existed way back in '03 when I was an undergrad). So if someone is really worried about biased faculty, look them up before enrolling in that class.

14. Big_Chief_Stove Silver Belt

Big_Chief_Stove
    Brainwashed everyone of them.

Frightening, frankly.

Space likes this.
  15. ocfightfan Gold Belt

ocfightfan
    It's the faces of meth all over again only this time the drug is narcissism.

Space likes this.
  16. jefferz Silver Belt

jefferz
    [​IMG]

17. GORETAURO WOLVERINES!!!

GORETAURO
    You are creepy like those dudes who crawl up other dude's asses.

fuck that, stick a lit cigar in that shit, Rapey Bill Clinton

18. Leper Messiah Bow to Leper Messiah

Leper Messiah
    Leftists are Disgusting Filth.

uppercutbus and Palis like this.
  19. RubberGuard5 Purple Belt

RubberGuard5
    I'm not really sure how to respond to that. Which part of my post do you disagree: that there are postmodernist professors, or that they do what I said they did? Because you can check both of them very easily if you are open minded and want to find the truth. Just read a book on postmodernism. Find out what they want to do. Read about critical pedagogy, for example Freire or Giroux. Find for yourself.

20. Space It's still real to me dammit!

Space
    Maybe for some, but SJWism is more extreme these days than when I was in college. Women are uglifying themselves much more.

Either that or I'm just getting old and entering my crotchety "kids these days" phase.

Dr J likes this.