Twitter account exposes how leftist universities corrupt students (NSFW)

School of Philosophy, Literature and Human Sciences in USP, you can´t really hold an argument can you? I live close to USP, run a couple times a week there and have seen it all. Public money being wasted in students that learn nothing and are mostly used by their teachers for politican gains inside the campus.

thats what the twitter is mocking, these kids in the photos are from public universities in Brazil all of them studying some BS course in language or social science. Free and costing a lot of money for tax payers. They enter FFLCH and leave worse, some of them live on dorms for a decade without even finishing their courses

You are one of the most closed minded and limited posters on sherdog, how do you manage this on freaking sherdog?
But you want to make conclusions on public institutions that educate tens of thousands of people by pointing to a handful of photos..? Am I missing something here? Is this the era of the social media statistician/investigator?

makes me all the more proud God Emperor Trump is potus

The truth is you tried to indict universities by posting nothing but a handful of before and after pics of random people you don't even know are students. If this is journalism I can see why #FakeNews has become so common.

This is especially hilarious because you've spent all this time pointing the finger at what is corrupting society, and the only real evidence you have provided is that YOU are corrupting the profession of journalism. Irony loves smacking people like you around.

You think this stuff is fake?

You're dumber than I thought. Or maybe you're just butthurt.

Sure you have.
My grandma lives in Walnut Creek. I've been all around there. I've spent 2 whole summers there. Oakland, Concord, San Fransisco, San Jose, Venice, Santa Ana, Venice Beach & Carmel are all the places I can remember going to.

I noticed the most weirdos in Santa Ana & San Francisco

Sigh...

You're a journalist too? Jesus Christ this is insane.

Tell me something: is this all just a form of white knighting?

And do you really believe certain university departments aren't brainwashing students? Bear in mind that mine did, and that was the mid-2000s, before safe spaces, white privilege, trans/LGBT everything, consent culture. This cultural push isn't just reserved to the Internet; are no professors in on this?

Tell me something: is this all just a form of white knighting?

And do you really believe certain university departments aren't brainwashing students? Bear in mind that mine did, and that was the mid-2000s, before safe spaces, white privilege, trans/LGBT everything, consent culture. This cultural push isn't just reserved to the Internet; are no professors in on this?
I typed two very clear paragraphs that you somehow turned into "so you think this stuff is fake". So before I respond to anything else from you, you're going to have to actually prove you can read first. So why don't you go back to that post and respond like someone that can read past the 3rd grade level.

I typed two very clear paragraphs that you somehow turned into "so you think this stuff is fake". So before I respond to anything else from you, you're going to have to actually prove you can read first. So why don't you go back to that post and respond like someone that can read past the 3rd grade level.

Nice non-answer there. I'll consider this an argument won for myself. ;)

Your claim was that I used anecdotal evidence to condemn all universities; clearly many universities are to blame, and you're deep in denial about this. The news articles I posted backed that up, which is why Ruprecht backed out of the thread after resorting to using assumptions to make groundless character attacks.

Looks like you want me to adjust your attitude now too?

Your claim was that I used anecdotal evidence to condemn all universities; clearly many universities are to blame, and you're deep in denial about this. The news articles I posted backed that up, which is why Ruprecht backed out of the thread after resorting to using assumptions to make groundless character attacks.

1. You didn't post a news article in your OP, dummy.

2. The claim in your title clearly indicates that twitter pics was all the evidence needed anyways.

3. The question isn't whether or not universities are to blame, the question is if you have sufficient evidence in order to draw conclusions from. That's basic fucking journalism. And you're using like 10 photos to draw conclusions about what goes on at universities with tens of thousands of students. Who taught you basic statistics? Who taught you how to gather evidence? Who taught you how to form conclusions?

4. You could be the shittiest journalist of all time.

This is America and I will defend peoples' God given right to look like a complete moron until my dying breath. Continue looking stupid my fellow Americans, it only makes me look better.

1. You didn't post a news article in your OP, dummy.

2. The claim in your title clearly indicates that twitter pics was all the evidence needed anyways.

3. The question isn't whether or not universities are to blame, the question is if you have sufficient evidence in order to draw conclusions from. That's basic fucking journalism. And you're using like 10 photos to draw conclusions about what goes on at universities with tens of thousands of students. Who taught you basic statistics? Who taught you how to gather evidence? Who taught you how to form conclusions?

4. You could be the shittiest journalist of all time.

I don't get paid to post on Sherdog so what I post here is not journalism. It's shittposting to rustle people like you.

Seems to be working. ;)

But you want to make conclusions on public institutions that educate tens of thousands of people by pointing to a handful of photos..? Am I missing something here? Is this the era of the social media statistician/investigator?

I'm being specific here, talking about social studies courses in public universities in Brazil, USP in special which I live 2KM from it.

Most of the students on social studies will look like the folk in that Twitter, hell lots of those kids are from USP.

If you lived in Brasil you would understand, professors are radicals, most marxist, they get paid way above market, retire with full salary and of course use students to protest the most absurd bullshit.

Every year these guys close off campus, which is public, to defend some legislation, to protest against the dean etc

You people are clueless on the power of marxism in Latin América and how public universities are responsible

And do you really believe certain university departments aren't brainwashing students? Bear in mind that mine did,

Then you either: A) Went to a shit university, or B) considered anyone disagreeing with you as attempted brainwashing.

Given how gullible you are in your little meme thread, I think we can safely assume B. Probably A too.

Its a generation without an identity. This bizarre behavior is a desperate attempt to find a place. Not a lot different than goths a few years ago, or the grunge scene a few years before that etc etc etc.
Ever since the 60's people in their late teens, early 20's basically just turn their backs on everything and believe they are making change.

Lack of Identity? Isn't the problem the desperate need for an identity? What the hell is an identity? That sounds like a lot of unneeded obligation. What's wrong with just using conversation and actions as a definition of oneself. I feel like the problem with these people is a diluted need to showcase themselves in every way.

It's 4/20 and some dank herb might chill them the fuck out. Maybe.

I didn't back out of anything. There's nothing groundless about criticising the fact that you claim to have a university education and career in journalism, and all you can manage as political discussion is cut and paste shit posting.

Back