Twitter account exposes how leftist universities corrupt students (NSFW)

Hunting down before and after pictures of people you don't know that were taken years apart and posted in a semi-public space, all for the purpose of making a political point, is actually quite creepy though.

You dont have to hunt anything for before after pics of people in the social media age. Especially when people are constantly uploading their own pics to the net.

Any one of those articles is a major leap over your cut and paste twitter pictures (well... maybe not the Moonie Times).
Like I said, if someone supposedly taught you anything about journalism, they've completely failed you.
Pretty sad indictment of your education if supposed journalism graduates now aspire towards cut and pasting tabloid gutter journalism and meme shitposting.
I can't speak for the poster you're launching personal attacks at but not everyone treats sherdog posting as if it's their job lol

Exactly what is seriously wrong?

How are these young adults harming you?

You're probably in the same group of dirty hippie :eek::eek::eek:s that did LSD and smack in the 70s and 80s and wore the same clothes for weeks at a time, and now you're mad about some goofy kids on twitter.

If anyones crying, it's you and TS, tbh.

I'm not mad at all at them. Its dissapointing to see how bad the left media ks to brainwash weak minded college kids. It's funny you assume I was born in the 70s too. I'm in my 20s, I just have my brain intact and have common sense. Just for the fact you thought I was some hippy from the 70s shows how limited your brain works.

Yea if you walk around downtown Toronto for an hour you'll see dozens of freaks like this. But a whole Twitter account based around it seems to be a bit much. It's low-hanging fruit at the very least. @RealPeerReview is the shit if you want to clown on SJWs.

I'm not mad at all at them. Its dissapointing to see how bad the left media ks to brainwash weak minded college kids. It's funny you assume I was born in the 70s too. I'm in my 20s, I just have my brain intact and have common sense. Just for the fact you thought I was some hippy from the 70s shows how limited your brain works.

You're in your 20s and are already conformed, you don't have a working brain, you never have.

You are a conformist, you don't use your brain to develop your own thoughts, you are a sheep and Fox News is your Shepard.

You're in your 20s and are already conformed, you don't have a working brain, you never have.

You are a conformist, you don't use your brain to develop your own thoughts, you are a sheep and Fox News is your Shepard.

LOL here we go with the assumption attacks. I rest my case. Calling me a sheep and watching fox news. Oh god.. I've never had a working brain because I haven't transformed myself into some lady boy like with the examples posted earlier. I'm guessing your before and after is up there somewhere too and I'm sure you look adorable ;).

Don't clinch your fists too hard now. I know you're angry but I really think you ought to go to one of your "safe spaces"

LOL here we go with the assumption attacks. I rest my case. Calling me a sheep and watching fox news. Oh god.. I've never had a working brain because I haven't transformed myself into some lady boy like with the examples posted earlier. I'm guessing your before and after is up there somewhere too and I'm sure you look adorable ;).

Don't clinch your fists too hard now. I know you're angry but I really think you ought to go to one of your "safe spaces"

I'm not angry whatsoever, I honestly feel bad for you and the rest of your ilk.

Don't get too upset yelling at lady boy's and liberals just because they went to University and you are stuck with a GED.

I'm not angry whatsoever, I honestly feel bad for you and the rest of your ilk.

Don't get too upset yelling at lady boy's and liberals just because they went to University and you are stuck with a GED.

Here we go again lol. Assuming everyone who goes to university is a liberal. You are pretty terrible at trying to prove absolutely anything. Assuming we all have geds? There are many people who haven't gotten any post secondary and make more than any university grad makes. But obviously you didn't think of that either. Good luck out there.

Here we go again lol. Assuming everyone who goes to university is a liberal. You are pretty terrible at trying to prove absolutely anything. Assuming we all have geds? There are many people who haven't gotten any post secondary and make more than any university grad makes. But obviously you didn't think of that either. Good luck out there.

You couldn't pass the test?

You couldn't pass the test?

I finished grade 12 and have a great union job with the city. You honestly sound like you're no older than 16 and a.l you're doing at this point is throwing insults that aren't factual in any way, but all just assumptions. Like I said earlier I rest my case. There's nothing more I need to say.

I finished grade 12 and have a union job .

RG0BS1U.gif

I could smell the stench of jealously from a mile away, do yourself a favor and go back to school, that brain might start doing some thinking on it's own.

This isn't new, different, or particularly concerning.

Kids have always gone off to college and done weird shit in search of their own identity.

The only difference is that now, people with too much time on their hands can compile pictures on a twitter account to make it seem like the more off-the-wall rebellious types are some sort of epidemic.

all those people featured in photos frmo that twitter account are probably ceramics majors

This isn't new, different, or particularly concerning.

Kids have always gone off to college and done weird shit in search of their own identity.

The only difference is that now, people with too much time on their hands can compile pictures on a twitter account to make it seem like the more off-the-wall rebellious types are some sort of epidemic.

Precisely.

Weren't these the wackadoosthat were ALL trying to get Hillary elected?

What did they "join"? Where is the evidence demonstrating actual correlation to whatever is "joined"?

I can teach you how to think...if you'll let me.

School of Philosophy, Literature and Human Sciences in USP, you can´t really hold an argument can you? I live close to USP, run a couple times a week there and have seen it all. Public money being wasted in students that learn nothing and are mostly used by their teachers for politican gains inside the campus.

thats what the twitter is mocking, these kids in the photos are from public universities in Brazil all of them studying some BS course in language or social science. Free and costing a lot of money for tax payers. They enter FFLCH and leave worse, some of them live on dorms for a decade without even finishing their courses

You are one of the most closed minded and limited posters on sherdog, how do you manage this on freaking sherdog?

Last edited:
Back