Twitter account exposes how leftist universities corrupt students (NSFW)

Romero was right, America needs Jesus more than ever right now. They are a few steps away from self mutilation.

It's a mind virus. The media is a bunch of talentless ass clowns that have no skills and are forced to start fake stories to get readers. These readers are low intellect sheep who buy whatever they are fed.

Fascists.

before-after-college-2-1024x1022.jpg

They're taught that any display of femininity is taboo. The peer-pressured repression of nature drives them to psychotic behavior.

It's a question of whether on the grand scale, it's a good thing for people so susceptible to brainwashing to effectively eliminate themselves.

As a political force they're just a burden to their own side, a non-factor.

Last edited:
Apparently I can only post 5 Twitter links at a time:

You guys are creepy. Like those dads who obsess way too much on their daughter's purity.

You guys are creepy. Like those dads who obsess way too much on their daughter's purity.

I'm sure the pictured students, who look like rejects from a Satanic mass, aren't creepy.

the neo-marxists hijacked the university system in the 70s and have been ramping it up more and more

sad to see how normal they would be without the leftist brainwashing

imagine being their parent and raising a normal, beautiful child only for them to get corrupted like that

I think most of these people were douchebags before and after the pictures were taken.

So you never went to university. I'm amazed.

That's any dad who isn't a junkie or a deadbeat. Sounds like you just think fatherhood is creepy.
I'm talking about the guys taking their 13-16 year old daughters to "purity balls", so they can give them a ring promising they won't fuck anyone. There's a lot of guys out there who get real creepy with that shit.

I'm just saying, if you talked to these people, you're going to hear a whole lot of stories. A lot of it will be foolish and petty, but you're going to realize they were always thinking differently or wanted to. All these pictures show is kids living under their parents rules, then going off the deep end when they get freedom like kids have ALWAYS done.

Last edited:
Weird stuff, guys. Any proof that those people are students who actually attended a liberal university, and made said changes to their appearance in that time frame? Anything besides pictures from someone's twitter that contain side by side images that aren't even necessarily the same person?

You can look at before /after shots of those left wing wackadoos and think to yourself "the people who find this shit concerning are creepy"? Okie doke.

Its a generation without an identity. This bizarre behavior is a desperate attempt to find a place. Not a lot different than goths a few years ago, or the grunge scene a few years before that etc etc etc.
Ever since the 60's people in their late teens, early 20's basically just turn their backs on everything and believe they are making change.

Back