Twitter account exposes how leftist universities corrupt students (NSFW)

And what do you do around here?

My thread is helping to further expose the mental illness that is SJWism and you've done nothing to counter my post here but try to attack my character by making shit up.

Face it: progressivism is a hateful ideology that seeks to destroy the very societies that have even allowed it to exist, i.e. biting the hand that feeds it. It's nothing more than anti-white, anti-straight, anti-Christian movement, and universities are breeding grounds for this type of mentality.

The fact that you're fighting this tooth and nail? Yikes.

Not really, play again. ;)
The truth is you tried to indict universities by posting nothing but a handful of before and after pics of random people you don't even know are students. If this is journalism I can see why #FakeNews has become so common.

This is especially hilarious because you've spent all this time pointing the finger at what is corrupting society, and the only real evidence you have provided is that YOU are corrupting the profession of journalism. Irony loves smacking people like you around.

Last edited by a moderator:
You graduated journalism? That's either complete BS, or they completely failed you...

Haha, that makes this WAY worse.

ZJTI9Lg.jpg

You worry way too much about other people.
There are about 7 billion people in the world. Some are one way, some are another way.

Just live and let live ffs!!

Umm... That's kind of the point. These people will attack you with bike locks if you don't subscribe to their twisted world view... If you say the wrong thing online, they will petition your employer to fire you. If you apply to a university they have infested, your grades will suffer unless you join their Borg-like hivemind.

the 2nd photo is still better than that flat brimmed hat nonsense.

It hilarious to see all the fat, middle aged d-bags trying to rock the flat brim look.

Dude - You're getting old and you're showing how pathetic your self esteem is by wearing that hat.... sideways.

I'm glad I went to a university then, since if I'm to draw any conclusions from the OP it's that lack of education apparently makes you afraid of a handful of people choosing to look different. We have enough knee shakers around as it is to have people be afraid of that.

Squarechoke that twitter is from Brasil, public universities are filled with crazy leftists mostly in social studies and language, its a freak show they learn nothing and cost the state a chunk of money, the professors are very well paid and most are marxist.

Universities are great but some of them have been hijacked in social sciences, the other courses that are more traditional are still good.

Be honest with yourselves, Alt-Righties...none of you guys had a chance with those girls in either picture, anyway.

No need to get upset about not tasting fruit that you couldn't reach.

I'm a vocal critic of Universities teaching ideology but, frankly, some of those instances are just bad haircuts and indulgence in some more out-there popular trends. Frankly, plenty of those kids could be and probably are functional, effective members of society and keep their shit together. I don't see many/all of these as evidence of "corruption" so much as just altered ways of thinking which, in itself, isn't bad.

Tbh, I find these types of transformations to be beautiful in a way.

I think if more people weren't so conformists, you'd find that you too would have such an understanding of your body

and possibly make such a transformation yourself.

Also, it's pretty sad/obsessive that you care so much what these "leftists" do with themselves.

Be honest with yourselves, Alt-Righties...none of you guys had a chance with those girls in either picture, anyway.

No need to get upset about not tasting fruit that you couldn't reach.

So you are ok kids joining a system and becoming self loathing? Its not a question of right or left, universities should be about enlightenment, reading, knowing all the sides and not somewhere to become radically indoctrinated by ideas that are mostly about guilt and hate with a fake discourse of being open.

Most of these girls looked great before joining the UNI in some bullshit social studies course, they looked healthy, most of them look fat and out of shape after joining.

Google FFLCH USP ESTUDANTES for images

USP in in São Paulo, its a huge campus and its open to the public, these students from social studies FFLCH constantly go on strike, imagine students on strike against the dean of the university, setting up camping tents inside adm offices? breaking the shit of public property. They are even against police patrolling the university.

good, less competition for the higher current higher paying jobs.

So you are ok kids joining a system and becoming self loathing? Its not a question of right or left, universities should be about enlightenment, reading, knowing all the sides and not somewhere to become radically indoctrinated by ideas that are mostly about guilt and hate with a fake discourse of being open.

Most of these girls looked great before joining the UNI in some bullshit social studies course, they looked healthy, most of them look fat and out of shape after joining.

Google FFLCH USP ESTUDANTES for images

USP in in São Paulo, its a huge campus and its open to the public, these students from social studies FFLCH constantly go on strike, imagine students on strike against the dean of the university, setting up camping tents inside adm offices? breaking the shit of public property. They are even against police patrolling the university.
What did they "join"? Where is the evidence demonstrating actual correlation to whatever is "joined"?

I can teach you how to think...if you'll let me.

Just more endless proof that liberalism is a disease. You also have to think just how weak these college kids really are, literally morphing themselves for tr worst.

Just more endless proof that liberalism is a disease. You also have to think just how weak these college kids really are, literally morphing themselves for tr worst.

Or they're just comfortable enough with themselves, to be themselves.

No clue why all of you right wing nut jobs are obsessed with how college kids look, it's pretty weird and pervy, probably some underlining issues there.

Or they're just comfortable enough with themselves, to be themselves.

No clue why all of you right wing nut jobs are obsessed with how college kids look, it's pretty weird and pervy, probably some underlining issues there.

Cry about it. We aren't obsessed. We just have enough brains to notice when something is seriously wrong.

And pervy? That makes no sense. Many of these kids are going to really regret fucking their bodies up once they get older. Don't you have some protest or rally to attend by now? Don't forget to tuck your dick in between your legs like a good liberal

Cry about it. We aren't obsessed. We just have enough brains to notice when something is seriously wrong.

Exactly what is seriously wrong?

How are these young adults harming you?

You're probably in the same group of dirty hippie :eek::eek::eek:s that did LSD and smack in the 70s and 80s and wore the same clothes for weeks at a time, and now you're mad about some goofy kids on twitter.

If anyones crying, it's you and TS, tbh.

Back