Twitter account exposes how leftist universities corrupt students (NSFW)

University corrupted me to a six figure salary while you whine about kids with shaved heads on a forum all day.

Stop whining, go learn something and improve your life instead of maintaining this shit outlook.

Spoken like someone with a low GPA. This is completely false. Rote memory is only a part of what is needed to get high level results in standardised testing. There's an extremely high correlation to IQ, and this isn't debatable.
IQ can be increased by studying

32 year old man laments late teenagers' looks

LOL, quit white knighting. If you want to bang green-haired landwhales that's fine, but don't try to pretend that exposing leftism as a mental disease is something "creepy."

There's even college professors like this loser joining ANTIFA and assaulting people with bike locks:

LOL, quit white knighting. If you want to bang green-haired landwhales that's fine, but don't try to pretend that exposing leftism as a mental disease is something "creepy."
Calling you a 32 year old creep is not white knighting, it's an accurate observation.

Claims to be in his social prime > starts threads about people in their early 20's dyeing their hair

Romero was right, America needs Jesus more than ever right now. They are a few steps away from self mutilation.

Nobody self mutilates better than christians.

whipping-boy.gif

College is awesome, the reality is if you are a young straight male there's no better time in your life for getting action with numerous hot and willing females than while at college.

I'm not sure where this narrative is comimg from that college is corrupting people to become liberal stereotypes, 90% of people that go to college come out with pretty much the same philosophy and values they had when they entered college.

Kind of sad in a way, college is an amazing time to learn, party, and have fun -- which is what most people do -- but a popular narrative in the WR seems to be that it's a brainwashing cult. Maybe if some of you guys werent so scared of "liberal brainwashing" you could enjoy life instead of complaining about other people's lives.

I'm not sure where this narrative is comimg from that college is corrupting people to become liberal stereotypes, 90% of people that go to college come out with pretty much the same philosophy and values they had when they entered college.

Well sure. But you've actually been to college. You need to look at this from the prospective of a Trump supporter, who hasn't, and is really fucking insecure about that.

Calling you a 32 year old creep is not white knighting, it's an accurate observation.

Claims to be in his social prime > starts threads about people in their early 20's dyeing their hair

The point is that rebelling used to mean something. Now it's about turning yourself in a gay freak. Maybe you're one of the kids in the photos? Would make sense.

The point is that rebelling used to mean something. Now it's about turning yourself in a gay freak. Maybe you're one of the kids in the photos? Would make sense.

The point of posting used to mean something. Now it's about shit posting for no reason other than trolling. Maybe you're one of those posters? Would make sense.

Hahaha Mmmm yummy!

Are you sure it is that simple?
Yes, I took my IQ score from 120 to unmeasurable (on a standard IQ test) over 160 by just studying for it for a few weeks. And honestly look at my post history, I'm mostly a drunk piss-ant representation of humanity.

My favorite fighter is Conor McGregor, my ethics-in-chief is Mike Perry, and favorite thing in MMA is late stoppages. These are not things smart people like.

while my college was a party school and not a SJW environment, literally every professor I had that wasn't History wsa clearly liberal as hell.

I mean you never took sociology? cultural or physical anthropology? plant based biology?

cuz I guarantee you those are liberals teaching those classes, well all classes, but it doesn't come up as much in say physics or IT.

Back