International Turkey is Angry that the Massacre of 1,500,000 Armenians is Finally Being Recognized a "Genocide"

If the Japanese killed your grandparents in WWII, and still denied it ever carried out any wrongdoing. On top of that, Japan places trade sanction on your country and actively supports your enemies to contain you. You would be okay with that? If you said yes, you're lying or stupid enough to think we would buy it.

Since I live in the us it is so far outta my scope it isn't even funny.

Should a Palestinian who grew up in the states and only knows this life continue the tradition of hating the Jews cause some family members they never met died 80 years ago.

Some 19 year old living in the US Has no stake in this game. Sorry but I disagree completely.

Also a good portion of the modern world recognizes this. No reason some 20 year old kid has shit to say about it.
So people are not allowed to remember the atrocities suffered by their forefathers and no right to demand the aggressor to recognize its crime? You sound like a typical apologist.

Since I live in the us it is so far outta my scope it isn't even funny.

Should a Palestinian who grew up in the states and only knows this life continue the tradition of hating the Jews cause some family members they never met died 80 years ago.
LOL @ hating the Jews. Getting desperate much?

If the parents of a Palestinian boy were evicted from their house by Israeli settlers, he has every right to feel angry about the injustice done to his parents even if he grew up in US. It is part of his identity as a person and his lineage. Similarly, an Armenian has every right to feel disgusted and angry about what Turkey did to his grandfather/great grandfather, which to this day has refused to admit its fault.

So people are not allowed to remember the atrocities suffered by their forefathers and no right to demand the aggressor to recognize its crime? You sound like a typical apologist.

Remember whatever the fuck you want too, That's outta my control.

But if you're 19-20 and was raised in the states you have zero stake In this game. Zero.

Remember whatever the fuck you want too, That's outta my control.

But if you're 19-20 and was raised in the states you have zero stake In this game. Zero.
Obviously the governments of the civilized world thinks differently, and do not share your absurdity bordering on idiocy.

LOL @ hating the Jews. Getting desperate much?

If the parents of a Palestinian boy were evicted from their house by Israeli settlers, he has every right to feel angry about the injustice done to his parents even if he grew up in US. Similarly, an Armenian has every right to feel disgusted and angry about what Turkey did to his grandfather/great grandfather, which to this day has refused to admit its fault.

Like I said stay angry over some bullshit thst doesn't even involve you.

For this particular example if the boy only knows American way of life he has no reason to carry around hate over something that happened 100 years ago, unless the parents wanna pass down the tradition of hate.

Am I disgusted by the Japanese cause my grandfather was almost killed 70 something years ago. No I don't. Can I be angry? Sure I can but why would I be.

Obviously the governments of the civilized world thinks differently, and do not share your absurdity bordering on idiocy.

Yeah like I said they recognize the fact it happen, they don't tell you to continue to be angry over something that happened 90 years ago.

Like I said stay angry over some bullshit thst doesn't even involve you.

For this particular example if the boy only knows American way of life he has no reason to carry around hate over something that happened 100 years ago, unless the parents wanna pass down the tradition of hate.

Am I disgusted by the Japanese cause my grandfather was almost killed 70 something years ago. No I don't. Can I be angry? Sure I can but why would I be.
In that case, let's just forget any atrocities that ever happened because after 50 years, nobody will be directly involved. Do you realize how retarded you sound? It's not a tradition of hate if you want the perpetrator to admit its fault. You're making shit up about hate. I've already explained to you that if Japan continued to deny killing your grandfather in WWII and continues to act in a hostile manner, then you'd have every right to be angry. This is exactly what Turkey is doing today.

Remembering past wrongs and recognizing them are how society prevents future occurrence.
Yeah like I said they recognize the fact it happen, they don't tell you to continue to be angry over something that happened 90 years ago.
Are you really that stupid? Turkey is still refusing to admit to the genocide and continues to maintain its hostilities towards Armenia. Don't dangle too long from Erdogan's cock.

Bullshit, where is the apology for Armenian Genocide from Turkey? Quit lying and shilling for that Islamist regime.

In that case, let's just forget any atrocities that ever happened because after 50 years, nobody will be directly involved. Do you realize how retarded you sound? It's not a tradition of hate if you want the perpetrator to admit its fault. You're making shit up about hate. I've already explained to you that if Japan continued to deny killing your grandfather in WWII and continues to act in a hostile manner, then you'd have every right to be angry. This is exactly what Turkey is doing today.

Remembering past wrongs and recognizing them are how society prevents future occurrence.

Are you really that stupid? Turkey is still refusing to admit to the genocide and continues to maintain its hostilities towards Armenia. Don't dangle too long from Erdogan's cock.

Ok what the fuckk don't you get.

If you grew up in the states and don't live there and have never been there you have no idea about anything.

And even if Japan denied the entire thing it doesn't Chang met mindset. I know it happened, the entire world knows it happened just because they don't admit to it doesn't make it any less relevant.

That also doesn't change the fact that if you're so far removed from it you have no reason to hate Turkish people. If you love in the states get over it. I disagree with you completely here.

Who cares if you grew up in the states get over it
The world cares, but nobody cares for your stupidity though.

Ok what the fuckk don't you get.

If you grew up in the states and don't live there and have never been there you have no idea about anything.

And even if Japan denied the entire thing it doesn't Chang met mindset. I know it happened, the entire world knows it happened just because they don't admit to it doesn't make it any less relevant.

That also doesn't change the fact that if you're so far removed from it you have no reason to hate Turkish people. If you love in the states get over it. I disagree with you completely here.
Disagree all you want, but Turkey still doesn't have the guts to admit any wrongdoing. The world should hold it accountable, not give it a free pass. As Germany has demonstrated, your retarded notion of "whatever forgetaboutit" doesn't fly in the face of common sense. Turkey and its supporters are rightly seen by the West as a shithole much like Pakistan or Saudi Arabia. No amount of shilling from you can change that.

The world cares, but nobody cares for your stupidity though.

Disagree all you want, but Turkey still doesn't have the guts to admit any wrongdoing. The world should hold it accountable, not give it a free pass. As Germany has demonstrated, your retarded notion of "whatever forgetaboutit" doesn't fly in the face of common sense. Turkey and its supporters are rightly seen by the West as a shithole much like Pakistan or Saudi Arabia.

Listen I get it you're Armenian

If you were born and raised in the states, you're young, you went to grade school here, high school here, fully integrated into the western way of life, well I'm sorry if you wanna live a life of hating the Turks over something that happened in 1915 be my guest.

Also the Turks will say the Armenians killed many of their people as well. Plus they will never admit what they did was wrong, so that thinking is for the birds. You as well as I u derstand thst they will not be appologizing for anything.

So with the that said a young Armenian living in thr states has no shake in the game at all.

Like I said 500 times if you're young and grew up integrated in America get over it
I've been called an Iranian, German, Russian and Chinese on this forum before, but Armenian takes the cake. Tell you what, I'll get over whatever injustice the Turks done to the Armenians when you get over your stupidity.

If you were born and raised in the states, you're young, you went to grade school here, high school here, fully integrated into the western way of life, well I'm sorry if you wanna live a life of hating the Turks over something that happened in 1915 be my guest.

Also the Turks will say the Armenians killed many of their people as well. Plus they will never admit what they did was wrong, so that thinking is for the birds. You as well as I u derstand thst they will not be appologizing for anything.

So with the that said a young Armenian living in thr states has no shake in the game at all.
Remembering past atrocities and demanding an apology from the government that ordered it is not "hating" Turks. The Turks draw plenty of hate to themselves by supporting jihadists worldwide, and denial of the Armenian Genocide is just another entry on the shit list. Victims and their offsprings have every right to demand an apology from aggressors. Koreans can demand apology from Japan for Comfort Women. Palestinians can demand it from the Israel for evicting them from their homes. Tibetans can demand it from Chinese for taking over their homeland. Just because it happened decades ago, doesn't mean we dismiss it as "whatever get over it" like a retard throwing a hissy fit.

What the Turks did was pure genocide against a civilian population, and there is no way you can sugarcoat it. While I don't expect the Turks to apologize, they shouldn't expect the world to drop the issue either. It goes both ways, in case you don't have enough brain cells to comprehend.

I've been called an Iranian, German, Russian and Chinese on this forum before, but Armenian takes the cake. Tell you what, I'll get over whatever injustice the Turks done to the Armenians when you get over your stupidity.

Remembering past atrocities and demanding an apology from the government that ordered it is not "hating" Turks. The Turks draw plenty of hate to themselves by supporting jihadists worldwide, and denial of the Armenian Genocide is just another entry on the shit list. Victims and their offsprings have every right to demand an apology from aggressors. Koreans can demand apology from Japan for Comfort Women. Palestinians can demand it from the Israel for evicting them from their homes. Tibetans can demand it from Chinese for taking over their homeland. Just because it happened decades ago, doesn't mean we dismiss it as "whatever get over it" like a retard throwing a hissy fit.

What the Turks did was pure genocide against a civilian population, and there is no way you can sugarcoat it. While I don't expect the Turks to apologize, they shouldn't expect the world to drop the issue either. It goes both ways, in case you don't have enough brain cells to comprehend.

Ok so continue being angry your entire life, Even if you grew up fully integrated in western culture and were born 80-90 years after this happened.

Have fun with that

Also you know as well as I do the Turks will never apologize. They aren't that type. We both know this

Ok so continue being angry your entire life, Even if you grew up fully integrated in western culture and were born 80-90 years after this happened.

Have fun with that

Also you know as well as I do the Turks will never apologize. They aren't that type. We both know this
Angry? Why would I be angry? I'm just calling out your stupidity. Are you still going with the "you're Armenian" angle?

If Turkey won't apologize, then they shouldn't expect the West to view it in any favourable terms, simple as that.

Back