Social There were roughly 12 million Indians living in America when Europeans arrived, by 1900 there was just 237,000. How is that not a genocide?

Indians may have "genocided" each other, but the Europeans coming completely decimated them. It's not on the same level.

Like every race / group on every continent really
And it's coming full circle ...what was the white/European population say in London England or Toronto Ontario 100 years ago and what is it now?, and what will it be in another 20 years? whites are wiping themselves out with migration if you want to look at it that way. So that should make all you self righteous liberals happy.

A good portion of the deaths came from diseases they had no immunities too. They would have eventually ran into European, African, and Asian viruses. Europe lost like half it's population during the black plague and has been hit with plagues for millennia. It's nothing new the devastation that can happen. It wasn't just smallpox the natives got hit with. It was a whole array of diseases.

Smallpox, Measles, Influenza, Whooping cough, Typhus, Mumps, Chickenpox..diseases that Europeans had immunities too from thousands of years trade with Asia and Africa.

Last edited:
everything is a genocide nowadays.

30k in 2.5 months? genocide

12 million in 5 years? possibly fraudulent and never even happened.

There were instances where a genocide occurred between Europeans and Natives but 12 million people didn't die because a few Pilgrims gave some Indian tribe some blankets with smallpox.

And it's coming full circle ...what was the white/European population say in London England or Toronto Ontario 100 years ago and what is it now?, and what will it be in another 20 years? whites are wiping themselves out with migration if you want to look at it that way. So that should make all you self righteous liberals happy.
Hah cute the amount of times I get called liberal or conservative on this place is hilarious. Love the left and right lense that you must view things with.

Man you really went off on a tangent

Hah cute the amount of times I get called liberal or conservative on this place is hilarious. Love the left and right lense that you must view things with.

Man you really went off on a tangent
Ya, some real crazy shit there....

Ya, some real crazy shit there....
To recap my posts itt for you.

I don't think it's genocide. I do think some tribes were tho. By Europeans and other tribes. . I think every culture / group throughout history has though.

I'm a self righteous liberal for those opinions? Yikes

To recap my posts itt for you.

I don't think it's genocide. I do think some tribes were tho. By Europeans and other tribes. . I think every culture / group throughout history has though.

I'm a self righteous liberal for those opinions? Yikes
didnt exactly say that now did I?

didnt exactly say that now did I?

Then I was a unnecessary quote because how else does one take

whites are wiping themselves out with migration if you want to look at it that way. So that should make all you self righteous liberals happy

Seems the implication to me is you're implying I'm a self righteous liberal . ( who wants whites to wipe themselves out ? ) LOL

Last edited:
The Natives also genocided the Europeans by giving them Syphilis which they did not have any immunity to, and they brought that shit back with them to Europe, killing a ton Europeans

The Natives also genocided the Europeans by giving them Syphilis which they did not have any immunity to, and they brought that shit back with them to Europe, killing a ton Europeans

Counter strike…

Which natives?

Never mind I misunderstood.

EZ_GNSOXkAEoiOm

Mark Twain said once: History does not repeat itself. It rhymes.
thats why mass immigration in a way is a punishment for the colonialism of the past. its poetry in motion.

it absolutely was a genocide and is widely recognized as such by scholars and broader society

EZ_GNSOXkAEoiOm

Mark Twain said once: History does not repeat itself. It rhymes.
thats why mass immigration in a way is a punishment for the colonialism of the past. its poetry in motion.
yeah there is a secret conspiracy to genocide white people via immigration because the elites are really mad about white settler colonialism
<Dany07>

Back