TUF 25 to be Full of Previous TUF Competitors

Zak Cummings? Lol that is weird as fuck. 5-2 in the UFC with a sub of night bonus. Is it because he missed weight?

I'll be giving this season a massive wide berth. No interest whatsoever in this garbage.

I get that this is basically a season for Krause/Cummings/Harris/Ricci to win

Still shocked that Mike ricci was convinced to go on TUf again after all the bitching he did post-tuf16

Same with these UFC vets with impressive records and are proven UFC calibre (krause, cummings, harris, nijem)

This seems like an incredibly risky career play if your someone like Nunez, Lhima, Eddie gordon, Ricci, basically all the prospects because not going anywhere TWICE against sub par competition isnt going to get you a call up anytime soon...

For journeymen like Ellis, Urbina, Joe Daddy, Jesse Taylor or even Junie this is totally a whatever situation. They were never gonna get a callup to the UfC so best case scenario they can get a hotstreak and gain fan interest

TUF flyweight champions didnt even get the call-up guarantee despite being easily the best roster of UfC ready fighters.

IIRC, TUF 14 15 and 17 were the last seasons to have every cast member from quarterfinals to get a finale fight... havent had seasons with depth like the last one in a LONG time...

this season to me might as well be called TUF: Last Chance because losing this season is a career killer

They should throw Junie Browning + Julian "Let me bang bro" Lane just for the lulz. That would be hilarious shit.
That has felony written all over it. I give those two about 15 minutes in a house together before Junie lets him bang. I would love to watch it.

I'm actually pumped for this. Yager, Lane and Junie are definitely getting into some drunk fights.

This is really the worst idea ever, so everyone who failed in the UFC, or even TUF, gets another shot. There are so many talented guys outside, I would rather see them battle for a spot.

And second, they should make it a LHW/HW tournament, the 155-170 classes are already stacked. No no need for 2 new top 10 contenders. We need new LHW/HW contenders. And we need them FAST.

JT $ is my dark horse. The TUF house is all about the wacky shit, and if this cast of pirates and legit contenders doesn't deliver nothing will. Good mix of job guys and legitimates. Junie and Julian new team dagger!

This is really the worst idea ever, so everyone who failed in the UFC, or even TUF, gets another shot. There are so many talented guys outside, I would rather see them battle for a spot.

And second, they should make it a LHW/HW tournament, the 155-170 classes are already stacked. No no need for 2 new top 10 contenders. We need new LHW/HW contenders. And we need them FAST.

This is the best idea eva.

TUF is a reality show and they want ratings, so they're bringing back all the "personalities".

They tried going legit with the flyweights last season and ended up with a UFC washout winning. The talented guys already just go straight into the UFC like usual.

I think this season will be entertaining. There are actually some interesting matchups to be made in there.

Why in the hell do people keep saying Dhiego Lima just got KO'd? That was over a year and a half ago, and he's won his last 2 fights. Not the I care to watch him again, but he didn't just get KO'd, you bints. Somehow steal his brother from Bellator and then you have a start to something worthwhile.

This is such a bad idea that they have to have something to go along with it. Loser gets molested by a gorilla or something.
He just got destroyed a month ago. Do proper research before running your mouth.

Damn....TUF just jumped the shark! The end is near...will watch.

Why the hell would Zak Cummings, James Krause and Kajan Johnson go on this season of TUF? Those guys are all currently UFC fighters with winning UFC records.

But whatever, I hope it's true. This would be the first season I'd tune into in years.
This seems kind of weird.When was the last season you saw? This doesn't make sense.

You realize this cast has tons of mediocre guys who lost in the seasons you (rightfully) skipped. Wouldn't it be cooler to watch them the first time before you know they are mediocre fighters not capable of winning a mediocre TUF? The winner and runner up of recent Tuf you skipped out on are on this after quickly flaming out of the UFC and getting KTFO by other tuf level fighters since.

What's more interesting about watching Krause or Cummings waste their time in exhibition bouts with Junie Browning and Jamie Yager? As opposed to two guys you don't know, who we are not sure if they belong in the UFC fighting in no pay exhibition bouts while UFC fighters on winning streak fihgt other UFC fighters on winning streak?

Joe Daddy was rightfully cut 6 years ago because he doesn't have it anymore. He's 2-6 in his last eight now fighting above his best weight class for this show.

Like is cool one time for you? Or if thy did they exact same thing again taking crappy guys from a show you hate and skipped because of those same crappy guys. But now put them on a new season repackage it to those easily marketed too with other mediocre losers form season you skipped and has beens? How long is that cool? Or i it certain fighter here you like?

I personally feel bad the proven good fighters are rising brain injury, have to go to this level while already on winning streaks in the UFC. Hopefully there a good reward for the winner. But what about the 2-3 others that should be getting ready for UFC fights?

Last edited:
You know what I find strange? Years ago when the topic of TUF came up, so many people mentioned another "comeback" season like Season 4. This is very close to the same thing, so I don't see why people are getting all bent out of shape. Of course there are some guys on there that won't make it into the UFC, but every season of TUF has that.

Johnny Nunez (6-1, 0-0 UFC - Season 22)
Dominic Waters (9-5, 0-3 UFC - Season 16)
Jesse Taylor (30-15, 0-1 UFC - Season 7)
Joe Stevenson (33-16, 8-8 UFC - Season 2)
Gilbert Smith (12-6, 0-1 UFC - Season 17)
Julian Lane (11-6-1, 0-0 UFC - Season 16)
Eddie Gordon (8-4, 1-3 UFC - Season 19)
Dhiego Lima (10-4, 1-3 UFC - Season 19)
Kajan Johnson (21-12-1, 2-1 UFC - TUF Nations)
James Krause (23-7, 4-3 UFC - Season 15)
Zak Cummings (20-5, 5-2 UFC - Season 17)
Mehdi Baghdad (11-5, 0-2 UFC - Season 22)
Gerald Harris (23-5, 3-1 UFC - Season 7)
Justin Edwards (8-5, 2-5 UFC - Season 13)
Seth Baczynski (19-14, 5-6 UFC - Season 11)
Mike Ricci (11-5, 1-2 UFC - Season 16)
Jamie Yager (7-4, 0-0 UFC - Season 11)
Hector Cervantes (Urbina) (17-10-1, 1-2 UFC - Season 19)
Eddy Ellis (21-16, 0-0 UFC - Season 16)
Junie Browning (4-6, 1-1 UFC - Season 8)
Ramsey Nijem (9-6, 4-4 UFC - Season 13)
Hayder Hassan (6-3, 0-2 UFC - Season 21)
Tom Gallicchio (19-9, 0-0 UFC - Season 22)

A lot of these were just in/still in the UFC. I can understand the guys who were cut or never made it from TUF to UFC, but why fill it with guys who are still in the UFC? This makes no sense

A lot of these were just in/still in the UFC. I can understand the guys who were cut or never made it from TUF to UFC, but why fill it with guys who are still in the UFC? This makes no sense

But the Harley!!!

Seriously what if one of these guys accidentally tears their knee in warehouse fighting Junie Browning for nothing? Or takes a Kevin Burns esque eye poke from a Bellator prelim level fighter in an exhibition bout on a reality show no one watches?

Didn't Norman Parke mention he was asked and refused to do this before he was cut?

Back