TUF 25 to be Full of Previous TUF Competitors

The official Bang Bro season. Gotta love it...

Bring back Andy "The Warrior" Wang.

A lot of these were just in/still in the UFC. I can understand the guys who were cut or never made it from TUF to UFC, but why fill it with guys who are still in the UFC? This makes no sense
Only one guy on the show is currently on the UFC roster..

Only one guy on the show is currently on the UFC roster..

Waters, Kajan, Krause, Cummings, and Hector are all still in the UFC. And several other guys were "cut" but never went and fought anywhere else before being assigned to this new TUF season

Waters, Kajan, Krause, Cummings, and Hector are all still in the UFC. And several other guys were "cut" but never went and fought anywhere else before being assigned to this new TUF season
Therefore the list posted in this thread could be wrong.. As the announcement, says there is at least one current UFC Athlete in the next season, doubting it means more then one or two. But my comment was really out of sarcasm, but you replied to it. It's not like Dom doesn't train out here or anything. But thanks for the basic common knowledge.. I feel so MMA educated now.

Last edited:
Does anyone have Ross Poynton's phone number?

Yager has a fight scheduled this month, so maybe he's not on this season?

Johnny Nunez (6-1, 0-0 UFC - Season 22)
Dominic Waters (9-5, 0-3 UFC - Season 16)
Jesse Taylor (30-15, 0-1 UFC - Season 7)
Joe Stevenson (33-16, 8-8 UFC - Season 2)
Gilbert Smith (12-6, 0-1 UFC - Season 17)
Julian Lane (11-6-1, 0-0 UFC - Season 16)
Eddie Gordon (8-4, 1-3 UFC - Season 19)
Dhiego Lima (10-4, 1-3 UFC - Season 19)
Kajan Johnson (21-12-1, 2-1 UFC - TUF Nations)
James Krause (23-7, 4-3 UFC - Season 15)
Zak Cummings (20-5, 5-2 UFC - Season 17)
Mehdi Baghdad (11-5, 0-2 UFC - Season 22)
Gerald Harris (23-5, 3-1 UFC - Season 7)
Justin Edwards (8-5, 2-5 UFC - Season 13)
Seth Baczynski (19-14, 5-6 UFC - Season 11)
Mike Ricci (11-5, 1-2 UFC - Season 16)
Jamie Yager (7-4, 0-0 UFC - Season 11)
Hector Cervantes (Urbina) (17-10-1, 1-2 UFC - Season 19)
Eddy Ellis (21-16, 0-0 UFC - Season 16)
Junie Browning (4-6, 1-1 UFC - Season 8)
Ramsey Nijem (9-6, 4-4 UFC - Season 13)
Hayder Hassan (6-3, 0-2 UFC - Season 21)
Tom Gallicchio (19-9, 0-0 UFC - Season 22)

^^^ The rumoured cast. this would be funny as hell - Junie Browning & Julian Lane would definately fight in the house. Also with Jesse Taylor, Jamie Yager etc in the house, could be fireworks.

As for the actual season, Zak Cummings would be my favourite to win, with Gerald Harris, Hayder Hassan, Gilbert Smith & Eddie Gordon also in the mix.
This is what annoys me so much about sherdog.... hardcores who seem to not kniw much about mma skill/talent. This is the best group of fighters collectively in 20 seasons and idiots are hating on them.

C4wPoSyUkAAsy2p.jpg

lol... oh no ...

Heard they wanted Tyson Griffin but he couldn't make the cut from HW.

They should have done this a long time ago. At least they are familiar faces that people already know... they should have brought more popular bad fighters though

Back