TUF 25 to be Full of Previous TUF Competitors

So looking at this season the talent isnt bad.... ill use ramsey and seth as gauges for my point. They were 5-5 and 5-6 respectively in the ufc. I feel gordon is a better prospect than both.... so this show is full of guys that are ufc level guys even if they were cut. .500 average in the top org in mma.

*Julian Lane is going to be the most clowned guy in the show.

*Wtf is Joe Daddy doing? Give it up man, you got a decent career in show biz.

*Rooting for Gordon. JT Money should make it far too.

*I'm guessing there wasn't a weight class for Junie. He should have just entered the show heavy. Producer fucked up not making him a part of the cast.

Is this like Comebacks. I thought that was a great season.

Is this like Comebacks. I thought that was a great season.
The Comeback was one of the top 5 seasons of TUF ever imo. Mainly because there was indeed a lot of talent. This season..... not so much. A bunch of past prime, damaged vets with a couple young guys in the mix.

Tuf 25 looks great, I got into UFC/MMA in 2007, which was TUF 7, Jesse Taylor should've been Champion, but Dana White hated him and got him eliminated after TUF wrapped up, and Amir Sadollah ended up being Champion- which was awesome cause I loved him subbing CB twice. So Epic.

Wow it's almost like nobody in this thread knows what the fuck they are saying.

The Comeback was one of the top 5 seasons of TUF ever imo. Mainly because there was indeed a lot of talent. This season..... not so much. A bunch of past prime, damaged vets with a couple young guys in the mix.
Damn :(

Back