Trump to suspend immigration from 7 Muslim countries

What the hell did I walked in on....

Did they accidentally merged a thread about Trump to suspend immigration from 7 Muslim countries and a completely-unrelated thread about the Catholic church together, or are you guys just really drunk?

As many of you may already know, I'm not a big fan of Trump, but Muslims are a demographic threat to freedom and security. So I'm with him on this one, although I'd probably tweak that list a bit. That said, I'm not unilaterally opposed to accepting actual refugees and asylum seekers from the Islamic World, but I would prioritize Christians, atheists and secular people who are being persecuted by Muslims, not the Muslims themselves. I want to help the people who share our values, not the ones who hate us and want to kill us.

23c.jpg

{<goku}

What's stopping you from just going to a non denominational church? With everything you admit about the Catholics, why not just worship somewhere else?

What is it about Catholicism that is so important to you? There are plenty of other branches of Christianity that don't have all the baggage the Catholics have.

Catholicism is important to me because I was raised in a Catholic home. There is a part of me that was influenced and shaped by Catholicism. Whether I accept it or not, Catholicism is part of my identity. It is the same reason I put my country and family first. My country is flawed and my family is flawed, but both have greatly influenced and shaped me and I will stay loyal to them. That does not mean I will not criticize, become angry and hope for better, but there is a deep bond that connects me to my country and my family and I will take the bad with the good and put them first. I live for God, family and Country.

I understand and respect that people will have the same feelings about the religion, family and country that shaped and influenced them. Knowing that people have strong ties to the aforementioned, I think it is a good idea to keep certain groups of people out of my country because the way they have been shaped is too incompatible with the civilized countries they are coming into.

Catholicism is important to me because I was raised in a Catholic home. There is a part of me that was influenced and shaped by Catholicism. Whether I accept it or not, Catholicism is part of my identity. It is the same reason I put my country and family first. My country is flawed and my family is flawed, but both have greatly influenced and shaped me and I will stay loyal to them. That does not mean I will not criticize, become angry and hope for better, but there is a deep bond that connects me to my country and my family and I will take the bad with the good and put them first. I live for God, family and Country.

I understand and respect that people will have the same feelings about the religion, family and country that shaped and influenced them. Knowing that people have strong ties to the aforementioned, I think it is a good idea to keep certain groups of people out of my country because the way they have been shaped is too incompatible with the civilized countries they are coming into.

Fair enough.

TLDR:
252202.jpg
f67.png

Not even a full week since inauguration and this man is setting up for his 2nd term...Left has to wait for 2024....

He's going to have a full list of promises he's kept and make past presidents look like fuckin idiots.

Trump 2020: Lets continue making America great again.

He's going to have a full list of promises he's kept and make past presidents look like fuckin idiots.

Trump 2020: Lets continue making America great again.

Eric Trump will be 41 in 2024. MAGA.

We shouldn't worry too much about my religious beliefs. We have a common enemy in the smug left to stand against.

7XL9SRK.jpg

They aren't so smug anymore. They're panicking hard lmao. Their worst fear is coming true, he's doing everything he said he'd do and it's all going to work.

Iran? fucking...Iran?

Welcome to a president who knows less about what's going on in the world than George Bush did.

Iran? fucking...Iran?

Welcome to a president who knows less about what's going on in the world than George Bush did.

those friendly saudis can come though

picture-of-suspected-hijackers.jpg

If by "atheists" you mean "people who believe in science," I guess you have a point.

While we are on the subject of the godless:
1. Donald Trump is about as Christian as King Herod
2. Paul Ryan is literally the devil

every liberal president has claimed to be a christian

Back