Transgender in Iran

We'll have to agree to disagree. I find it completely repugnant to give people the choice between being gay and facing the ultimate punishment or having their dick chopped off. If you don't think that's going to lead to incredible pressure to go transsexual without really wanting to, then so be it.

Because death for homosexuality is a extremely slim chance, i think around 5k gays have been executed for homosexuality, the vast majority in the aftermath of the revolution.

Also death is not for the homosexual condition, its explicitly about anal penetration, so if you are gay and are afraid of the slim chance of being killed, you could choose blowjobs and handjobs while sticking up a dildo in your ass.

I still have a live and let live attitude towards transgenders and the LGBTBBQ community. As long as they're not hurting anyone or FORCING IT on anyone, I don't see a problem. The issue is that they are being massively over-represented in media, entertainment, college, etc. and are attacking anyone who disagrees with them. It really has become an "In your face" topic lately, which isn't doing them any favors.

I also have a problem with parents encouraging the lifestyle on their children, under 18. Fads and emotions change over time. Just because it is "in" right now to be tranny, doesn't mean they won't grow out of it later. To put a child on testosterone or estrogen therapy at such a young age is terrible IMO.

Again, if there arent any fundamental differences between men and women, what makes the real differences between men and women in the real world?

Does that means that men liking to do men's stuff do so because of society? Does that means that societal gender roles are entirely fabricated and not grounded on biology?

You didn't answer any of my questions. How do you operationally define "male brain" and "female brain"? Apparently you think a person's brain determines their sex. If that's the case then there is no such thing as a male or female body. How does a person know what sex they 'really' are without seeing their brain scan images?

Wonderful, your example would be worthy of respect if it wasn't met with the fact that once this breif moment of progressivism passes these "women" are then catapulted into their shitty existences like all the others.

Except that im not claiming Iran is being progressive, im claiming its being less backwards, the fact that you cant tell the difference is mind-boggling.

The only reason im still replying to you is because i cant really tell if you are actually retarded or just trolling.

You didn't answer any of my questions. How do you operationally define "male brain" and "female brain"? Apparently you think a person's brain determines their sex. If that's the case then there is no such thing as a male or female body. How does a person know what sex they 'really' are without seeing their brain scan images?

How does a person knows if they are actually gay or not?

Except that im not claiming Iran is being progressive, im claiming its being less backwards, the fact that you cant tell the difference is mind-boggling.

The only reason im still replying to you is because i cant really tell if you are actually retarded or just trolling.
Yes the entire Democratic Nation of Iran which have all come to this conclusion together is less backwards than a particular group of people you disagree with.

How do you say you are a moron in Spanish?

Yes the entire Democratic Nation of Iran which have all come to this conclusion together is less backwards than a particular group of people you disagree with.

How do you say you are a moron in Spanish?

No, im talking specifically about transgenderism, and the replies kinda validate my point.

They want to have intercourse with people of their sex. Now can you answer my questions?

And where is that desire coming from.

I dont see your point, the desire to become a woman is rooted in a biological basis.

And where is that desire coming from.

I dont see your point, the desire to become a woman is rooted in a biological basis.

I agree that transgenders WANT to be women, and many indeed have convinced themselves that they are women (or were 'meant' to be women). I am saying that the latter kinds of assertions are delusions.

Its not make believe, there is structural brain differences in the brains of transgender people.

So what? You keep saying this like it means something when it doesn't. Most people with disorders show a different brain chemistry, that doesn't mean that whatever they believe is actually right, that's an absurd premise. I believe I'm God, check out my brain chemistry, it's different than average, I must be God...

How is this a real conversation?

Its not caused by psychological factors that can be reversed.

Because anorexic is curable, transexualism is not.

All your responses are ad hoc. You just say whatever you need to to prove your conclusion instead of following the evidence where it leads.

In these posts you are exactly wrong, and what you've said here flies in the face of everything we know:

-Gender is non-binary, remember? You can believe to be a woman one day and a man the next. The entire community agrees that it can be "reversed" by definition. This is not the community you want to throw your logical hat in the ring with.

-This disorder sometimes appears later in life, meaning that a person believed to be one sex for decades, and then decide they're another sex. By your crude analysis, they were always right, but at the same time it's not reversible. This is logically incoherent.

-Finally, and this small little fact that destroys your entire argument which never proved anything in the first place, is that it is "curable". Clinicians report that many people who suffer from gender dysphoria and other body dysmorphic disorders DO NOT exhibit dysphoria later in life. Ta-da, they're cured.

----
I used anorexia as an example when I could have used a dozen other disorders. You then ran with it and tried to make it completely analogous and ended up saying that it was "way different" because one is curable and the other isn't. Besides employing an ad hoc argument, you were completely wrong. So I'm curious if you'll double down or resort to more red herrings? Maybe you can call me a transphobe.

This is the type of honesty that comes when speaking about transgenderism. You want so badly to defend this that you'll say just about anything and you'll ignore science and common sense, and employ a list of fallacies to boot. I'm done.

I agree that transgenders WANT to be women, and many indeed have convinced themselves that they are women (or were 'meant' to be women). I am saying that the latter kinds of assertions are delusions.

Our whole consciousness is a dellusion if you want to get that strict.

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

Our whole consciousness is a dellusion if you want to get that strict.

Yeah man I mean maybe like we're all in the Matrix bro.

In this thread I have pointed out the problems of transgenderism's premises and asked you to clarify on them. You haven't answered any of my questions. Enjoy keeping your head in the sand with the Iranians.

So what? You keep saying this like it means something when it doesn't. Most people with disorders show a different brain chemistry, that doesn't mean that whatever they believe is actually right, that's an absurd premise. I believe I'm God, check out my brain chemistry, it's different than average, I must be God...

How is this a real conversation?

You accused me of being emotional and then throw a completely incompatible analogy and now you want a real conversation?

-Gender is non-binary, remember? You can believe to be a woman one day and a man the next. The entire community agrees that it can be "reversed" by definition. This is not the community you want to throw your logical hat in the ring with.

-This disorder sometimes appears later in life, meaning that a person believed to be one sex for decades, and then decide they're another sex. By your crude analysis, they were always right, but at the same time it's not reversible. This is logically incoherent.

-Finally, and this small little fact that destroys your entire argument which never proved anything in the first place, is that it is "curable". Clinicians report that many people who suffer from gender dysphoria and other body dysmorphic disorders DO NOT exhibit dysphoria later in life. Ta-da, they're cured.

1.- No, i dont remember because i never made such a statement. I made it perfectly clear that the progressive movement has gone too far.

2.- If it appears later in life, then its quite possible that sometimes it can be caused by psychiatric factors that may be reversible. And as such said people will need treatment, that doesnt changes the fact that there are people who are born that way.

3.- Citation needed.

----
I used anorexia as an example when I could have used a dozen other disorders. You then ran with it and tried to make it completely analogous and ended up saying that it was "way different" because one is curable and the other isn't. Besides employing an ad hoc argument, you were completely wrong. So I'm curious if you'll double down or resort to more red herrings? Maybe you can call me a transphobe.

This is the type of honesty that comes when speaking about transgenderism. You want so badly to defend this that you'll say just about anything and you'll ignore science and common sense, and employ a list of fallacies to boot. I'm done.

Please, you used anorexia to demonstrate a psychiatric self-destructive problem in a poor attempt to appeal to emotion.

Like comparing homosexuality with pedophilia.

Yeah man I mean maybe like we're all in the Matrix bro.

In this thread I have pointed out the problems of transgenderism's premises and asked you to clarify on them. You haven't answered any of my questions. Enjoy keeping your head in the sand with the Iranians.

We are indeed in the matrix, how we perceive the world is entirely on our brains. In fact matter doesnt even exists its all energy. The world as we perceive it is entirely made up in our brains.

So yes, a man can function in society as a woman.

You accused me of being emotional and then throw a completely incompatible analogy and now you want a real conversation?

1.- No, i dont remember because i never made such a statement. I made it perfectly clear that the progressive movement has gone too far.

2.- If it appears later in life, then its quite possible that sometimes it can be caused by psychiatric factors that may be reversible. And as such said people will need treatment, that doesnt changes the fact that there are people who are born that way.

3.- Citation needed.

Please, you used anorexia to demonstrate a psychiatric self-destructive problem in a poor attempt to appeal to emotion.

Like comparing homosexuality with pedophilia.

You're too unreasonable to discuss this with. You can look it up yourself, I'm not going to bother citing it to you given that you're not going to change your mind, you're just going to go on with fallacies, and ad hoc arguments.

You're too unreasonable to discuss this with. You can look it up yourself, I'm not going to bother citing it to you given that you're not going to change your mind, you're just going to go on with fallacies, and ad hoc arguments.

Dropping an abstract is too hard?

2.- Right wingers claim that Islam is a threat to the west because of their backwards views while being even more backwards than Islamists.

You picked out an isolated incident, for as much as that is worth, but do you believe that it is a common viewpoint in the most conservative middle eastern countries that transgenderism is okay? There is evidence to the contrary...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...rs-of-the-middle-east/?utm_term=.4b9ce6b84943

Transgenders are not treated any better than homosexuals in the middle east.

You picked out an isolated incident, for as much as that is worth, but do you believe that it is a common viewpoint in the most conservative middle eastern countries that transgenderism is okay? There is evidence to the contrary...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...rs-of-the-middle-east/?utm_term=.4b9ce6b84943

Transgenders are not treated any better than homosexuals in the middle east.

Yup, sucks to be a trannie pretty much everywhere, but it sucks less to be one in the West thanks to liberals, not conservatives.

Back