1. Newly retired UFC Bantamweight & UK legend, Brad "One Punch" Pickett joins us LIVE on WEDNESDAY at 3:00 PM ET / 8:00 PM UK time. Check it out here.
    Dismiss Notice

Transgender in Iran | Page 6

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Rod1, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Rod1 Steel Belt

Rod1
    Dont disagree. But their damage is biological in nature, not psychological.

2. bobgeese Purple Belt

bobgeese

Well, if Iran says something is true, that is surely the last word in any debate...

3. KBE6EKCTAH_CCP Arrow sash belt with Lederhosen

KBE6EKCTAH_CCP
    That is not my feeling. Aren't they pushing to be treated exactly like the gender they identify with, like showers in HS or public swimming pools ?

In Germany I know that there is a push to tell kids that gender is not physical gender and to "experiment".

Actually I think that we are the ones who actually wish to be left alone and not have to deal with their shit. I don't want my eventual daughter and wife to shower next to some dude just because said dude decided he identifies as a woman.

Because this is what we are talking about, aren't we? I also don't want my kids to be exposed to some messed-up teenagers that are taking hormones to ressemble the gender they wish they were. I don't want my kids to be in contact with that.

Curmudgeon likes this.
  4. Rod1 Steel Belt

Rod1
    I think that after sex reassigment a transgender individual must be treated as the sex he has transitioned to.

5. Rod1 Steel Belt

Rod1
    Iran isnt saying its true, im saying EVEN medieval scholars knew transgender were born that way and are not simply deviant people.

6. KBE6EKCTAH_CCP Arrow sash belt with Lederhosen

KBE6EKCTAH_CCP
    Well I guess I could get by with that (as long as they stop pushing for things like gender neutral toilets and little kids being told about them, etc.).

But it's a slippery slope. As of what point is the reassigment done? I guess it is a long process and people are something "in between".

The point is that they ARE freaks. They should deal with it themselves and not make society deal with it.

I always wanted to be an eagle, but I won't hold anyone accountable when I jump out of the window trying to fly.

7. Rod1 Steel Belt

Rod1
    I think at the point you chop up your genitals and have been on hormones for a year you are on the other side.

8. Curmudgeon White Belt

Curmudgeon
    Birth certificates should not be changed for these people.

sabretruth likes this.
  9. Bloodworth Silver Belt

Bloodworth
    Nothing is completely 1 side.

There is something physically wrong with their brains, yes.

But teaching children that it's OK to choose, or that's it's OK to experiment can mess with kids

They can take a straight person and at an impressionable and developing age and mess with their thoughts.

This produces more people who will try being bi and open to experimenting more. As seem in the current generation today.

I've never seen so many girls who messed around with another girl, but now want to grow up and make a family with a man.
    Then you got the ex girlfriend stalking , trying to get that girl back.
    Too many stories of girls who are straight, now saying they would never be with a girl again, but have chick's staking them.

Makes it seem these girls soley tried something that was impressionated on them as young people.

10. Rod1 Steel Belt

Rod1
    I dont disagree that the pendulum has swung too far to the left in a lot of cases. I even pointed out that the whole 1000 genders is ridiculous.

Its weird to see people both in the left and the right to have such contradictory views.

Third wave feminists claiming that all differences between women and men being societal in nature for example contradicts the notion that gay and trans people are born that way.

11. EL CORINTHIAN Purple Belt

EL CORINTHIAN
    So.Fucking.What.

12. Rod1 Steel Belt

Rod1
    That its rich when you accuse A of being backwards when you are also backwards yourself.

Social conservatives complaining about Islam is basically Pot, Kettle, Black.

13. Rex Kwon Do Plutonium Belt

Rex Kwon Do
    Renting a duplex with 14 Tigrayans from Wadtucket
    Are you sure that was Khomeini's reasoning? Or was it because he figured it'd be better to force gays to chop their dicks off and become women because he was a religious nutbag? That he would rather have people mutilate themselves so they wouldn't be breaking religious law, technically, than allow them to live as homosexual men as many of them actually are?

The ScorpioN likes this.
  14. EL CORINTHIAN Purple Belt

EL CORINTHIAN
    What's rich is you think you know my stance on this at all. I could give less of a shit if someone wants to transition. And I'm more of a social libertarian on these things. I Ijust find it hysterical you are using this particular lunatic to show case "backwardness" to a group of people you happen to disagree with. Everyone is entitled to their opinions but you do seem like an incredible douche bag the moment you view opposing view points as "backwards"

And for the love of Allah I get that you don't agree with their ideology I just think you are being a tad moronic which is sad because I do rather enjoy your post's.

15. Rod1 Steel Belt

Rod1
    Well, considering they still hang gay people instead of chopping up their dicks, i would presume that was the reasoning.

Also there is precedent in Islam and transgender people were recognized since the middle ages, these people were castrated and dressed as women (something which is a big no-no in Islam).

And again, im not saying Iran is progressive, im saying that in that aspect they are being less backwards.

16. Rod1 Steel Belt

Rod1
    Everyone is entitled to their opinions i agree, but nobody is entitled for their opinions to be respected, specially when its backwards as fuck.

17. Rex Kwon Do Plutonium Belt

Rex Kwon Do
    If they still hang gays, that's essentially strengthening my argument. Let's see, you can choose between being murdered for your sexuality or chopping your dick off and being allowed to live. Obviously that horrible dichotomy is going to force a lot of gay men that aren't transgendered into having reassignment surgery because they don't want to die. I don't see that as progressive at all, I see it as a way for a shitty theocracy to force people to mutilate themselves or face execution. How is that better than what's being advocated by right-wingers in Western countries?

18. Rod1 Steel Belt

Rod1
    Because gay people dont want to chop their dicks off and live as a woman in a fucking islamic theocracy of all places, they would rather wank off in private and or have sex with gay people (chances of being caught and killed are slim) or get the fuck out of the country.

The notion that Adam and Steve will throw a coin into the air to see who will become legally a woman in order to live together is ridiculous, specially since a full sex-reassigned, hormone treated transwoman is more of a woman than a man and thus less attractive to gay fellas.

19. Rex Kwon Do Plutonium Belt

Rex Kwon Do
    We'll have to agree to disagree. I find it completely repugnant to give people the choice between being gay and facing the ultimate punishment or having their dick chopped off. If you don't think that's going to lead to incredible pressure to go transsexual without really wanting to, then so be it.

The ScorpioN likes this.
  20. EL CORINTHIAN Purple Belt

EL CORINTHIAN
    Wonderful, your example would be worthy of respect if it wasn't met with the fact that once this breif moment of progressivism passes these "women" are then catapulted into their shitty existences like all the others.