Transgender in Iran

if transgender isn't a mental illness, then why are Anorexia and Bulemia?

all embody a person thinking they are something they are not....despite the facts and observable reality telling them otherwise.

It's delusional, pure and simple.

Because its all a choice created by jews to undermine western society, all maladies of the west are jewish inventions to destroy the white race.

Thanks Soros.
Rod finally making his way to the right(wing) side of history. Good shit.

your second pt is not only laughable, but highly inaccurate and beyond disengenous

Do we commit FGM here? no, we don't. 98% of women in Somalia have had it done to them....98, that means literally every single male is in on it

Neexxxxxxttttttttt

FGM is not done by Shias.

That being said, in this particular case, right-wingers are being more backwards than Islamists.

At least Islamists recognized people are born that way.

I just don't get how we agree as a society to tell anorexics and other people with body dysmorphia that they are incorrect in their view but we just agree that trans people should go under the knife... I literally do not get it, it's not a retort, I just don't get it.

FGM is not done by Shias.

That being said, in this particular case, right-wingers are being more backwards than Islamists.

At least Islamists recognized people are born that way.
girls are born w/ female genitalia in Somalia and Libya too my dude

guess they didn't accept that birthright too

girls are born w/ female genitalia in Somalia and Libya too my dude

guess they didn't accept that birthright too

Good thing we are talking about Shias in Iran, but nice deflection.

I just don't get how we agree as a society to tell anorexics and other people with body dysmorphia that they are incorrect in their view but we just agree that trans people should go under the knife... I literally do not get it, it's not a retort, I just don't get it.

Because anorexic is curable, transexualism is not.

Islamic Iran started fixing the issue by pumping Trannies full of male hormones in the hope of "fixing them" it didnt worked.

Good thing we are talking about Shias in Iran, but nice deflection.
I can talk about a LITANY of human rights violations that happen in Iran playa, lets not play dense

Your argument is absurd and nonsensical

Because anorexic is curable, transexualism is not.
Is it? I have a cousin who suffered from that, I don't really talk to her though and it would be kind of weird to ask her how she is when she probably doesn't know I know (It was an open family secret)

your second pt is not only laughable, but highly inaccurate and beyond disengenous

Do we commit FGM here? no, we don't. 98% of women in Somalia have had it done to them....98, that means literally every single male is in on it

Neexxxxxxttttttttt
FGM is usually carried out by women themselves so it actually means the women are in on it, not necessarily the men though they probably are too.

FGM is usually carried out by women themselves so it actually means the women are in on it, not necessarily the men though they probably are too.
they don't just willingly choose to do it w/ no influence from men, if they choose to do it it's so that it's not literally forced on them

let's not get crazy.

they don't just willingly choose to do it w/ no influence from men, if they choose to do it it's so that it's not literally forced on them

let's not get crazy.
Well they don't choose to do it on themselves because its done when they're basically babies.

What I'm saying is its the women in these societies that encourage these procedures to get done and almost exclusively perform them themselves on young girls.

I can talk about a LITANY of human rights violations that happen in Iran playa, lets not play dense

Your argument is absurd and nonsensical

Yup and its so sad when people in western countries end up being more backwards than them.

They have problems with neuroreceptors or something went wrong during gestation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_transsexuality

There are tons of people who indeed are just crazy or psychologically damaged, but a lot of people are damaged at a biological level.

This was recognized by medieval scholars.

A mukhannath is the one ("male") who carries in his movements, in his appearance and in his language the characteristics of a woman. There are two types; the first is the one in whom these characteristics are innate, he did not put them on by himself, and therein is no guilt, no blame and no shame, as long as he does not perform any (illicit) act or exploit it for money (prostitution etc.). The second type acts like a woman out of immoral purposes and he is the sinner and blameworthy.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mukhannathun

You should look into criticisms of the idea you're promoting. Here's a start. https://sexnotgender.com/brain-sex-does-not-exist/

Tell me, what demarcates a male and female brain?

What does it feel like to be a woman? It can't mean that I am attracted to men, because it is okay for a man to be attracted to men. It can’t just mean I feel like a diva—because what does it mean to feel like a diva? It can’t simply mean to be drawn to women’s clothes because what makes some garments women’s clothes?

In short, if the ultimate source of reference is the self, and if no other self than the individual is a reference point, how can you know who or what you are?

You should look into criticisms of the idea you're promoting. Here's a start. https://sexnotgender.com/brain-sex-does-not-exist/

Tell me, what demarcates a male and female brain?

What does it feel like to be a woman? It can't mean that I am attracted to men, because it is okay for a man to be attracted to men. It can’t just mean I feel like a diva—because what does it mean to feel like a diva? It can’t simply mean to be drawn to women’s clothes because what makes some garments women’s clothes?

In short, if the ultimate source of reference is the self, and if no other self than the individual is a reference point, how can you know who or what you are?

Again, if there arent any fundamental differences between men and women, what makes the real differences between men and women in the real world?

Does that means that men liking to do men's stuff do so because of society? Does that means that societal gender roles are entirely fabricated and not grounded on biology?

I love how people love to twist stuff in order to fit their worldviews.

Its not a psychological illness, its biological.

Ok, so it's a physical illness that affects a very small minority of the population.

I am not sure why these people try to push their condition on everybody else or to put it differently, why would we change our definitions because of a few people?

Ok, so it's a physical illness that affects a very small minority of the population.

I am not sure why these people try to push their condition on everybody else or to put it differently, why would we change our definitions because of a few people?

Are we really changing our definitions? are they really trying to push their condition into anyone?

The thing they want for once is to be left alone and not being treated as freaks.

Back