Transgender in Iran

So you're claiming there's a such thing as a male brain and female brain, but you don't even know how the two are distinguished?

Well, no, I do know, but I was trying to be polite so as not to make you look like an idiot for spouting off about shit you don't understand.

It isn't measured in kilograms, you halfwit, in the same way they don't look at a body with breasts and a vagina and think, "well, i can't say that's female until I see how many mililiters of estrogen it produces." Your question was fucking retarded, but you're too stupid to see that so I guess I'll just speak plainly: educate yourself. There's literally thousands of pages written about the differences between the male and female brains. Your ignorance is neither charming nor noble.

@Rod1

Do you know if Iran's progressive values about transgenderism extend to women who are born the wrong gender? Or is it only for men who feel they're women?

@Rod1

Do you know if Iran's progressive values about transgenderism extend to women who are born the wrong gender? Or is it only for men who feel they're women?

Iran is not being progressive with any transgender at all, they just recognize their condition as natural.

Iran is not being progressive with any transgender at all, they just recognize their condition as natural.

So women get to have sex reassignment to become male, as well?

So women get to have sex reassignment to become male, as well?

Yes.

Whats the point of this argument? im not claiming the Iranian theocracy is progressive, im merely pointing its less backwards that a lot of the views in people here.

The fact that people think that Iran is treating transgenders correctly just shows how backwards the beliefs of supposed "Western values" crowd are.

Iran treats them like shit, just less shitty than they would be treated if social conservatives like Mike Pence ran society.

Well, no, I do know, but I was trying to be polite so as not to make you look like an idiot for spouting off about shit you don't understand.

It isn't measured in kilograms, you halfwit, in the same way they don't look at a body with breasts and a vagina and think, "well, i can't say that's female until I see how many mililiters of estrogen it produces." Your question was fucking retarded, but you're too stupid to see that so I guess I'll just speak plainly: educate yourself. There's literally thousands of pages written about the differences between the male and female brains. Your ignorance is neither charming nor noble.

Thousands of pages I'm assuming you haven't read, because if you had, you would simply tell me what makes a brain "male" or "female" instead of throw a tantrum.

Yes.

Whats the point of this argument? im not claiming the Iranian theocracy is progressive, im merely pointing its less backwards that a lot of the views in people here.

The fact that people think that Iran is treating transgenders correctly just shows how backwards the beliefs of supposed "Western values" crowd are.

Iran treats them like shit, just less shitty than they would be treated if social conservatives like Mike Pence ran society.

I'm not trying to argue, I was just curious. It would create an odd scenario if women did not have the same rights as men, yet can change their sex.

47879431.cached.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

483765806.jpg

Nothing like the ones in the P&M section of Sherdog.

I'm not trying to argue, I was just curious. It would create an odd scenario if women did not have the same rights as men, yet can change their sex.

Iran recognizes transmen as men. So i dont find it odd, in any case such society would permit men born as women to correct their sex and not women born as men.

Thousands of pages I'm assuming you haven't read, because if you had, you would simply tell me what makes a brain "male" or "female" instead of throw a tantrum.

I just told you. It's the hormones delivered in the uterus. From there, there are a host of manifested psychological differences, from social attitudes/behaviors to actual neural inter-connectivity.

Even if I didn't tell you, you could always go and educate yourself, but that's clearly not how you do things. Better to go through the world an embarrassment and a moron than to risk the pain of learning.

And lol @ tantrum. I tried to be polite and offered you an opportunity to save face. Instead, you chose to behave like a prolapsed anus. Behave respectfully and you'll be treated with respect.

I just told you. It's the hormones delivered in the uterus. From there, there are a host of manifested psychological differences, from social attitudes/behaviors to actual neural inter-connectivity.

Even if I didn't tell you, you could always go and educate yourself, but that's clearly not how you do things. Better to go through the world an embarrassment and a moron than to risk the pain of learning.

And lol @ tantrum. I tried to be polite and offered you an opportunity to save face. Instead, you chose to behave like a prolapsed anus. Behave respectfully and you'll be treated with respect.

Are you claiming the female brain only has estrogen and the male brain only has androgen? If not, please specify how much estrogen makes a brain male and how much estrogen makes a brain female.

Are you claiming the female brain only has estrogen and the male brain only has androgen? If not, please specify how much estrogen makes a brain male and how much estrogen makes a brain female.

It'd be pretty horrific to go into a pregnant woman, go into the skull of her unborn fetus, and measure the amount of sex hormone the brain possesses. But that's what you're asking me. You're asking me how much androgen I would find in the brain of a male baby if someone were to open up an active womb and dip an instrument into the head of a developing embryo to measure their androgen levels right at the moment that the embryo is first being flooded with sex hormones.

I know you think this is a good question, but it's actually really dumb. There is a reason why the gender binary is rejected throughout academia. Both genders produce a standard amount of the other gender's sex hormones. In addition, there are outliers, women with lots of androgen, men with lots of estrogen. There are men that don't produce any androgen at all, and there are women that have more androgen than everyone but prime Vitor. There are people that produce neither androgen nor estrogen, or produce too much of both.

Do you want to know how much androgen a male produces and how much estrogen a female produces? I can answer that. But if you want to know exactly how much androgen the brain of an unborn child has been exposed to, I'm sorry, I don't know. You win.

It'd be pretty horrific to go into a pregnant woman, go into the skull of her unborn fetus, and measure the amount of sex hormone the brain possesses. But that's what you're asking me. You're asking me how much androgen I would find in the brain of a male baby if someone were to open up an active womb and dip an instrument into the head of a developing embryo to measure their androgen levels right at the moment that the embryo is first being flooded with sex hormones.

I know you think this is a good question, but it's actually really dumb. There is a reason why the gender binary is rejected throughout academia. Both genders produce a standard amount of the other gender's sex hormones. In addition, there are outliers, women with lots of androgen, men with lots of estrogen. There are men that don't produce any androgen at all, and there are women that have more androgen than everyone but prime Vitor. There are people that produce neither androgen nor estrogen, or produce too much of both.

Do you want to know how much androgen a male produces and how much estrogen a female produces? I can answer that. But if you want to know exactly how much androgen the brain of an unborn child has been exposed to, I'm sorry, I don't know. You win.

Boy, talk about a roundabout way of saying, "I don't know."

Im not claiming that transgenderism is justified because of the views of the Ayatollahs.

Im pointing out that.

1.- Its not a western invention.

2.- Right wingers claim that Islam is a threat to the west because of their backwards views while being even more backwards than Islamists.

Or maybe a crazy asshole that murders gays isn't a good source for morality and it disproves your argument

Or maybe a crazy asshole that murders gays isn't a good source for morality and it disproves your argument

You would do well to read the entire thread before jumping in.

No. Answer the question.

My view on race is this:
Oh I agree it's subjective, just as color is subjective. All races have the same ancestry. When defining a person's race, one is merely deciding some arbitrary cutoff point on the human-family tree should have significance instead of some other possible arbitrary cutoff point.

I don't view male and female as arbitrary distinctions like black, white, etc. You on the other hand think certain brains are objectively male or female. I'm asking you to specify where that point is.

That person is just a homo. He knows being gay in Iran will get you stoned to death so he thought why not give trannies a try after seeing all these successful trannies in 'Murica. Voila! What'd you know? It worked.

Back