Transgender in Iran

My view on race is this:

I don't view male and female as arbitrary distinctions like black, white, etc. You on the other hand think certain brains are objectively male or female. I'm asking you to specify where that point is.
My view on race is this:

I don't view male and female as arbitrary distinctions like black, white, etc. You on the other hand think certain brains are objectively male or female. I'm asking you to specify where that point is.

This idea of male and female brains isn't my opinion. If it were my opinion, I would just make up a bunch of shit to shut you up. This is biological and psychological record. Just because you are ignorant doesn't make it any less valid. Again, you have google at your fingertips. The entirety of the Internet, the largest collection of human knowledge ever compiled, and you're choosing to be stupid.

There are documented differences between the male and female brain. I've already given you examples of these. These differences arise depending on the hormones a person is exposed to in utero. I've already stated this. The exact amount of hormones given in utero is totally irrelevant given that male and female brains have different traits (i.e. we can simply look at an adult brain and see what sex it is, we don't have to bore a hole through a pregnant womb and invade an embryo's skull). I've already stated this. Sex is not purely binary, so there can be no "point" at which one sex is another. You're asking for an objective answer to a subjective question. I've already stated this.

If you would like to know more about neurological sex differences, look them up. I've wasted my life talking to someone who is hellbent on ignorance.

This idea of male and female brains isn't my opinion. If it were my opinion, I would just make up a bunch of shit to shut you up. This is biological and psychological record. Just because you are ignorant doesn't make it any less valid. Again, you have google at your fingertips. The entirety of the Internet, the largest collection of human knowledge ever compiled, and you're choosing to be stupid.

There are documented differences between the male and female brain. I've already given you examples of these. These differences arise depending on the hormones a person is exposed to in utero. I've already stated this. The exact amount of hormones given in utero is totally irrelevant given that male and female brains have different traits (i.e. we can simply look at an adult brain and see what sex it is, we don't have to bore a hole through a pregnant womb and invade an embryo's skull). I've already stated this. Sex is not purely binary, so there can be no "point" at which one sex is another. You're asking for an objective answer to a subjective question. I've already stated this.

If you would like to know more about neurological sex differences, look them up. I've wasted my life talking to someone who is hellbent on ignorance.

So still no answer on what makes a brain male or female. All you have is bluster.

It is Allah's will that being gay is wrong. But having sex with young boys and trannies is legit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back