training of the pros mma

Well there are some natural elite athletes that don't really know that much about training.

Like some young elite athlete basketball players who all they do is just play their sport.

Then maybe in college get with a good team trainer for s and c.

Some? If you're going to use weasel words like that, you'd better back it up with some cold, hard evidence.

You've never seen high school athletes who at 17 years old are world class athletes?

And you're going to make the assumption that these guys never set foot in a weight room in high school?

Granted, AI said he never trained weights while he was in the NBA, but look at the dude: he was constantly injured (which could have been prevented by lifting weights) and had a poor work ethic (Practice? We talkin' about practice?)

LeBron James lifts weights and is still going strong in his 30's.

And don't compare high school athletes to the pros. These guys would have been killed in the big leagues without a proper strength base.

And you're going to make the assumption that these guys never set foot in a weight room in high school?

Granted, AI said he never trained weights while he was in the NBA, but look at the dude: he was constantly injured (which could have been prevented by lifting weights) and had a poor work ethic (Practice? We talkin' about practice?)

LeBron James lifts weights and is still going strong in his 30's.

And don't compare high school athletes to the pros. These guys would have been killed in the big leagues without a proper strength base.
I never said that.

the hardest for me is figuring out the best way to add in clean and jerks pull ups and other strength exercises in with my lifting days while doing mma training ect i try to squat 3 times a week dead lift 2 times bench 2 times and about to add clean and jerks i train each style individually then add them all together one day a week ill teach my bjj classes then ill have my wrestling classes then go to a boxing gym 4 days a week as well tbh to be the best that's the best way to do it i feel but recovery's gonna be the key lots of naps between and perfect diet.

the hardest for me is figuring out the best way to add in clean and jerks pull ups and other strength exercises in with my lifting days while doing mma training ect i try to squat 3 times a week dead lift 2 times bench 2 times and about to add clean and jerks i train each style individually then add them all together one day a week ill teach my bjj classes then ill have my wrestling classes then go to a boxing gym 4 days a week as well tbh to be the best that's the best way to do it i feel but recovery's gonna be the key lots of naps between and perfect diet.
If recovery is more of an issue with all that, and I can see why, I would back off the powerlifting some. Squat and deadlift once a week. Instead do some of the explosive olympic lifts like clean and snatch.

ehh idc to punctuate i care more that i can kick 99.9 % of peoples asses who walk the planet
dde01a7a92aa19b4972b4fb097b332686e4ba1f0771b47994b0f28c71f175383.jpg

You do know it's possible to be a fighter and a competent communicator, right? There are former UFC belt-holders with Master's degrees. If you want to be a marketable athlete, you're going to also have to have decent communication skills.

i dont about that^ my cousin is a masters holder and ive kicked his ass....to each his own but i prefer the latter than worrying if somebody "more educated" is incapable of deciphering my writing and communication

dde01a7a92aa19b4972b4fb097b332686e4ba1f0771b47994b0f28c71f175383.jpg

You do know it's possible to be a fighter and a competent communicator, right? There are former UFC belt-holders with Master's degrees. If you want to be a marketable athlete, you're going to also have to have decent communication skills.
Well your being a smart ass little bitch boy just cause it's hard to text over this phone it annoys me when people say gay little bitchy comments online who you know would never have the balls in real life to say it to your face but that's the internet for ya.

i dont about that^ my cousin is a masters holder and ive kicked his ass....to each his own but i prefer the latter than worrying if somebody "more educated" is incapable of deciphering my writing and communication
My point is that it is a false dichotomy. There's no reason why you can't kick ass and be able to string together a coherent paragraph, at least basic English grammar.

Well your being a smart ass little bitch boy just cause it's hard to text over this phone it annoys me when people say gay little bitchy comments online who you know would never have the balls in real life to say it to your face but that's the internet for ya.
Nah, I'm a dick in real life too. I'd have no problem saying it to your face.

My point is that it is a false dichotomy. There's no reason why you can't kick ass and be able to string together a coherent paragraph, at least basic English grammar.

Nah, I'm a dick in real life too. I'd have no problem saying it to your face.
well then youde have a broken jaw

Back