training of the pros mma

That's why you're raking in the big bucks in the UFC, right?

nobody is gona give a fuck who you are as a fighter if you dont fight in a big promotion....life isnt fair arghhhhhh

only due to a past marriage and not fighting for the past 3 years because i was acting for disney when i moved to orlando is the only reason ask anyone whos trained with me all i need is 4 more wins to even get to the ufc with a record of 6-1 only loss was when i took a fight on weeks notice at heavy weight when i fight 170

i really wouldn't wana fight for ufc until the Reebok deal is over i hate dana he is a piece of shit id much rather fight in japan or somewhere else where you get paid for sponsorship's

well then youde have a broken jaw

I can call you a fucking retard if I want, However there are consequences to smacking ya ass upside the head, ya feel me, homie?

only due to a past marriage and not fighting for the past 3 years because i was acting for disney when i moved to orlando is the only reason ask anyone whos trained with me all i need is 4 more wins to even get to the ufc with a record of 6-1 only loss was when i took a fight on weeks notice at heavy weight when i fight 170
We've heard your excuses before. It's cool, your skills have already spoken for you.

i dont about that^ my cousin is a masters holder and ive kicked his ass....to each his own but i prefer the latter than worrying if somebody "more educated" is incapable of deciphering my writing and communication

Lol wtf. Aren't you like 30+?

i really wouldn't wana fight for ufc until the Reebok deal is over i hate dana he is a piece of shit id much rather fight in japan or somewhere else where you get paid for sponsorship's

I'd bet you the Reebok sponsorship is higher than any purse you've made.

Are u guys for real...Flikerstance is a legit blackbelt i've trained with under Relson Gracie and would smash you while skuill fkn yer pet turtle son.....Ud fall on ur knees if you came face to face with this guy trust me....it would be like when Ryu came face to face with Akuma the first time and was overwhelmed by his manly fighting aura

Are u guys for real...Flikerstance is a legit blackbelt i've trained with under Relson Gracie and would smash you while skuill fkn yer pet turtle son.....Ud fall on ur knees if you came face to face with this guy trust me....it would be like when Ryu came face to face with Akuma the first time and was overwhelmed by his manly fighting aura
lol well the main thing is that i could kick his ass blind folded which we already established i could my credentials speak for themselves there ronan u irish kunt

#1 you are bragging about beating up your cousin

#2 you think that's a bigger accomplishment than getting a masters

Not really trying to brag. Im just making a statement as it relates to this recent discussion. If your goal is to have a masters and be a shitty athlete well that your prerogative. If that is what "success" is to you(or my cousin in this case)then go ahead and live by that creed. Im not going to judge you for it.

That said....I feel that psychologically and emotionally I am more healthy when I train and compete with my body even to the detriment of gasp being able to type in research paper format for peers to review. When I focus on these things in my life i feel better. I honestly hated school and so called "education" because I wanted to spend my time on my own physical self. That was my focus and drive. This was a detriment to my writing skills, communication skills and etc. because I spent less time on that but i feel this was a better choice throughout my young adult life and even to this day.

we all have different gifts, abilites and motivational factors in life. I do get that part. But the point is if someone says they are "educated" and another is not because they arent willing to take the time to decipher what the "uneducated" person is saying well thats just bitching. If you are so smart you would be able to decipher what the "uneducated" person is trying to get across.

so maybe I am bragging a bit and being a little cocky and i think that is ok...I dont think theres anything wrong with being cocky to somebody who you have surpassed in the area you are trying to be more proficient in and especially when my cousin was the one who wanted to challenge me lol

maybe when I am like 60-70 I will stop thinking this way(or injury)and I am forced to consider other things in life like better writing ability then maybe I will do it.......when i can no longer kick ass in the gym and in competition ill kick your ass in education and writing

feels good to get that off my chest

hope you all enjoy that little rant and feel free to bash or rejoice over it idgaf

cashmeoutside

And what exactly have you accomplished athletically?

all state baseball and basketball....MVP of my senior year greater Houston area all star game

scholarship offers to several schools including a divsion 1 school

various Martial arts trophies

back yard brawl style fights we would do back in the day

a 600 pound deadlift at 190 500 pound squat

and subsequently have been getting my physique where i want it to be with relentless disciple(this may or may not be an athletic pursuit to you but felt i should say it)

You just want to get your hands on my sweaty body.

You're married aren't ya? I'm kinda a home wrecker so that adds to the hawtness.

Also in for sweaty man thighs.

all state baseball and basketball....MVP of my senior year greater Houston area all star game

scholarship offers to several schools including a divsion 1 school

various Martial arts trophies

back yard brawl style fights we would do back in the day

a 600 pound deadlift at 190 500 pound squat

and subsequently have been getting my physique where i want it to be with relentless disciple(this may or may not be an athletic pursuit to you but felt i should say it)

So you didn't play college sports at all?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back