This place will go out of it's mind after Brock destroys DC

this place will go out of its mind if the fight ever gets made. i think the whole thing was just a huge set up for nothing. all a piece for brock to get some lime light

Brock still is not signed to UFC
He can't until next week
Watch Vince throw millions at him to stay & fuck UFC

TS doesn't realize this is 2018, not 2010, and USADA and time have taken a toll.

Plus DC is a better fighter than a prime juiced Brock anyway. Look what Cain did to him, and DC is a better wrestler and striker than Cain.

DC by first round mauling

Probably biggest size difference we have ever seen on UFC. Brock is simply too strong & with his reach advantage DC doesn't have any chance to land his signature punch aka fingerpop jab . He will ragdoll DC around the octagon & Sherdog won't ever be same again.

Bork Lazer will land his Borkfists of fury.

You could take down an African Elephant with DC's eye-pokes. And they'll let him get away with it like they always do.

Probably biggest size difference we have ever seen on UFC. Brock is simply too strong & with his reach advantage DC doesn't have any chance to land his signature punch aka fingerpop jab . He will ragdoll DC around the octagon & Sherdog won't ever be same again.

heh, it shows you don't know MMA.
1) Reach advantage does not work if you are not a striker.
2) DC is a better wrestler than Brock.
3) DC is retiring after the fight, so it really does not matter if he wins or loses, he will make bank and leave.

But IMHO Brock will lose, unless DC does not take this fight seriously (see #3)

I will assume the fight was fixed if that happens.

What?

DC is a terrible match up stylistically for Brock.

Amazing wrestling with very good hands and power with a granite chin.

I have a very hard time seeing Brock pulling off a win here.
i like your style. Cool, sensible, intelligent answer to nonsense without the token insult.

Biggest size difference? Brock fought 220lb Randy. DC will be 250lbs. Gtfo lol

Brock-Lesnar-and-Daniel-Cormier-yelling-at-UFC-226.jpg

Brock in full PED mode couldn't take down 46 year old, 220lb Randy.

DC is far better than Randy, and Bork is much less than he was when he fought Randy.

Bork may pull out the win, but I got DC. Bork isn't a fighter.

Brock in full PED mode couldn't take down 46 year old, 220lb Randy.

DC is far better than Randy, and Bork is much less than he was when he fought Randy.

Bork may pull out the win, but I got DC. Bork isn't a fighter.

Hunt got his ass whooped by "Bork".

nah, but this thread will be brought back and you will be shamed into another account

saw brock recently on raw, and the dude looks feeble af

Dc just need to land a kick to the abdomen area and brock will crumple. lol. But of course, if brock wins, sherdog will blow up for years!

"brock will beat DC and then get annihilated by the superior athlete Greg Hardy" - TS

Back