This place will go out of it's mind after Brock destroys DC

Dankoz

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Probably biggest size difference we have ever seen on UFC. Brock is simply too strong & with his reach advantage DC doesn't have any chance to land his signature punch aka fingerpop jab . He will ragdoll DC around the octagon & Sherdog won't ever be same again.

It's definitely possible but USADA is going to influence this fight too. So we'll see how it goes

What?

DC is a terrible match up stylistically for Brock.

Amazing wrestling with very good hands and power with a granite chin.

I have a very hard time seeing Brock pulling off a win here.

They're just going to scream STEROOOOIDSS!!! like every other time DC is losing.

<21>

You are out of your mind for making this thread.

heres hoping.. I want Stipe to fight Brock for his old belt

The Randy fight still comes to mind though, Brock won but he certainly didn't bully.

If he does win though I suspect it will be some bull in a china shop moment early on, flying across the cage and landing a big knee or a crazy takedown that KO's or injuries DC.

Biggest size difference ? Did you forgot about 510pounds nate dwarfing little 169 conor?

Brocks biggest weakness is that he doesn't like being punched, kicked, thrown or being in a fight. If DC does any of those things he will probably win

Biggest size difference? Brock fought 220lb Randy. DC will be 250lbs. Gtfo lol

Probably biggest size difference we have ever seen on UFC. Brock is simply too strong & with his reach advantage DC doesn't have any chance to land his signature punch aka fingerpop jab . He will ragdoll DC around the octagon & Sherdog won't ever be same again.

Are you fucking serious?

Well....we've seen crazier things happen....right? Unlikely though.

Will bump this thread after the fight

this place will go out of its mind if the fight ever gets made. i think the whole thing was just a huge set up for nothing. all a piece for brock to get some lime light

My head would explode. I can't see Brock winning this fight at all.
I have been wrong before but I just don't see it.

Back