This place will go out of it's mind after Brock destroys DC

would be hilarious to see, everybody seems to have accepted that it will be a money fight and is ready to pay 65 bucks to see a fight with a known outcome just because DC "deserves" it.
I dont hate on him for getting payed well, but I dont get why so many people are willing to throw money at him just to see him fight an old can way out of his prime and apparently off the magic juice...

Probably biggest size difference we have ever seen on UFC. Brock is simply too strong & with his reach advantage DC doesn't have any chance to land his signature punch aka fingerpop jab . He will ragdoll DC around the octagon & Sherdog won't ever be same again.

Not even close....weak troll job.
11.jpg

I don't see it happening. Even if it does, Brock is expected to piss hot and the fight will be ruled a no contest.

Brock gets stopped within whatever length of time DC was instructed to carry the fight for. Hopefully not a decision like he did against the spider

Brock isn’t a good fighter. DC will embarass him.

Lol. DC is going to wipe the floor with Dick Chest.

I don't get why people are sleeping on Brock's chances here. He's bigger, faster, almost certainly stronger, and has a much longer reach. DC has a granite chin but then so does Brock. He took bombs from a guy like Shane Carwin and still came back to win. I think folks here let their hatred for Brock (usually over petty things like the fact that he's from WWE, and MMA fans often hate it when a wrassler' comes to "their" sport) cloud their judgment. He's a tough fight for Cormier. I actually believe he'll win if the fight happens.

When Brock ends up Salsa dancing across the cage again, you'll go out of your mind.

I don't get why people are sleeping on Brock's chances here. He's bigger, faster, almost certainly stronger, and has a much longer reach. DC has a granite chin but then so does Brock. He took bombs from a guy like Shane Carwin and still came back to win. I think folks here let their hatred for Brock (usually over petty things like the fact that he's from WWE, and MMA fans often hate it when a wrassler' comes to "their" sport) cloud their judgment. He's a tough fight for Cormier. I actually believe he'll win if the fight happens.

I think you're hugely underrating DC. He's unbeaten at HW, Cock has lost at HW (more then once), has more fights then Dick Chest, has a crazy good chin, has fought other huge dudes before (and won), and is an elite wrestler/MMA fighter.

I think you're hugely underrating DC. He's unbeaten at HW, Cock has lost at HW (more then once), has more fights then Dick Chest, has a crazy good chin, has fought other huge dudes before (and won), and is an elite wrestler/MMA fighter.

I'm aware of DC's strengths, but nothing you said overrides anything that I said about Brock.

Probably biggest size difference we have ever seen on UFC. Brock is simply too strong & with his reach advantage DC doesn't have any chance to land his signature punch aka fingerpop jab . He will ragdoll DC around the octagon & Sherdog won't ever be same again.

You have a bunch of prediction threads and they are all wrong.Don't you think it's about time to stop trying to look cool now?School is probably about starting anyway,you should focus on that.

I don’t see it...I see DC finishing Brock within 2..

Brock winning would be hysterical. I hope the camera zooms in on Cormier crying for a good 6 minutes or longer

<DCrying>

DC is going to run through him.

You idiots get to caught up with the size difference. Irrelevant.

Lol at Brawk being faster.

Back