This place will go out of it's mind after Brock destroys DC

Before the Brock/couture fight, it was overwhelmingly thought that Randy would destroy him
Them Mir would again
Then Carwin

Look at the odds history and this isn't the case, Randy was favoured against an unproven Brock, the Mir rematch was essentially even and Brock was a clear favourite against Carwin and a marginal one against Cain.

Its not just results were talking about results though but wrestling, even people who acknowledged Brock's other weaknesses often overstated his wrestling based on manhandling guys with limited takedown defence.

The reality for me is that Brock has always depended on his physical gifts even back in his wrestling days, he's not really that sound a technical wrestler, certainly nothing like Cormier.

Probably biggest size difference we have ever seen on UFC. Brock is simply too strong & with his reach advantage DC doesn't have any chance to land his signature punch aka fingerpop jab . He will ragdoll DC around the octagon & Sherdog won't ever be same again.
giphy.gif

Probably biggest size difference we have ever seen on UFC. Brock is simply too strong & with his reach advantage DC doesn't have any chance to land his signature punch aka fingerpop jab . He will ragdoll DC around the octagon & Sherdog won't ever be same again.

Huge dc and brock fan. Just gonna enjoy who wins oh well

DC will be 245 and juiceless Bork about 270.

Difference being DC is a fighter.

Lesnar is pretty weak for his size.

Ill go out of my mind if brock passes a fucking piss test

bork1}

Lazer is going to have one hell of a reach advantage on DC. DC has always said that if he doesn't feel like he can't at least threaten someone with the takedown then he feels vulnerable and has trouble moving forward. Bork could take advantage of that but at the same time he doesn't handle getting hit very well and has been fairly inactive competition-wise. There are a lot of unknowns with this one, I'm actually kind of curious to see how it plays out. Frankly much of it depends on what Lazer is actually capable of.

Not likely at all but to call it impossible would be foolhardy. Never impossible when it's a 280-300 lbs monster like Brock in there. DC should win via huge gulf in skills but if somehow Brock shows up in his "prime" form it certainly wouldn't shock me if he were able to outmuscle and outsize DC. He would probably piss hot after that performance should it happen though. Most likely DC is able to land a combo that puts Brock on queer street and he's able to get the TKO.

Lazer is going to have one hell of a reach advantage on DC. DC has always said that if he doesn't feel like he can't at least threaten someone with the takedown then he feels vulnerable and has trouble moving forward. Bork could take advantage of that but at the same time he doesn't handle getting hit very well and has been fairly inactive competition-wise. There are a lot of unknowns with this one, I'm actually kind of curious to see how it plays out. Frankly much of it depends on what Lazer is actually capable of.
Lesnar has horrible standup

DCs wrestling is not the best. It looks great when he’s scoop slamming non wrestlers and MWs but let’s be real, he struggles against bigger stronger wrestlers. Didn’t have much luck with Stipe (a far less decorated wrestler but a bigger one) and Bones. DC can be taken down along the cage and that’s where Brock is going to put him.

I do believe DC is going to hurt Brock and win but let’s not pretend that DC is a super sized GSP in the wrestling/TDD department. He’s not. He’s excellent there, but he’s shown vulnerabilities to larger wrestlers and one bad position with Brock can go south really fast.

LOL @ "fingerpop jab"

If Brock wins it will be due to his freak athleticism, as DC is more skilled in every facet of fighting than Brock. DC wanted an easy big money fight.

Last edited:
Won’t be as bad as when Khabib beats Conor’s ass, the servers might melt then

There is nothing Brock does better than DC. Can't fathom how Brock would beat him outside of a lucky punch.

Back