This place will go out of it's mind after Brock destroys DC

They're just going to scream STEROOOOIDSS!!! like every other time DC is losing.

<21>

i meaaann his two losses are too some one who was caught twice using steroids..... sooooo its not really unreasonable lol but brock getting destroyed after dc lands a clean jab hes gonna curl up like the big vagina he is

I feel it'll be par for the course at this point

Exactly like Jon Jones at UFC 182

jones-cormier-1215-getty-ftr_pujm8f0kcbjj15nx7ik2czw3g.jpg
<DCWhoa><DC-Champ><DC-Champ>

<mma1>

Too big, too strong. Size difference is ridiculous as you can see from video.

It will probably be at 205 the way Brock is cutting weight

Unlikely Brock wins... can’t even see how he wins.

Bull rush? Pray to land on top of him and keep him down? Ehhh idk

Low center of gravity for DC. Shouldn’t be too hard to get up.

I really want to see stipe rematch

Brock still is not signed to UFC
He can't until next week
Watch Vince throw millions at him to stay & fuck UFC
I agree. I think Brock keeps the title versus reigns. Its all a swerve.

I agree. I think Brock keeps the title versus reigns. Its all a swerve.

I never said he was
Just that it is possible there is no DC fight

But i think there will be & I think Brock is gone from WWE
He is just playing the game for money

For a big "dumb" jock, he certainly knows how to play businesses against each other

... with his reach advantage DC doesn't have any chance to land his signature punch aka fingerpop jab .

Sure, that extra inch Brock has over blinking Stipe's 80" reach will make alllllllll the difference in the world...

The Randy fight still comes to mind though, Brock won but he certainly didn't bully.

If he does win though I suspect it will be some bull in a china shop moment early on, flying across the cage and landing a big knee or a crazy takedown that KO's or injuries DC.

People conveniently forget, Randy was controlling that fight in the clinch and not getting taken down, then he ended up getting clipped in the 3rd or 4th around the ear. Cormier is twice the wrestler Couture ever was and four times the wrestler Brock ever was. Cormier has beaten much better freestyle wrestlers than Brock at Heavyweight, in international wrestling competitions. Anyone who thinks Brock will control DC with his size are fucking mad.

This place will go crazy if Brock F-5’s DC out of the cage and into the laps of Cain, Luke and Javier

People conveniently forget, Randy was controlling that fight in the clinch and not getting taken down, then he ended up getting clipped in the 3rd or 4th around the ear.

You remember the fight differently than it was
Randy did OK in the clinch, but Brock had him.
Most scores had it 10-9 Brock in the first
The fight ended in Rd. 2

Where is the improvement? By doing roids and not fighting for years? And you're right, DC is better.

Watch the Hunt fight. There is nothing bad in doing PED at this level & Cain has always been best fighter on gym.

Last edited:
Back