THIRD Mass Shooting In 24 Hours (Maryland Rite Aid)

this could be the end of me but i must post this.

The only way to stop a black guy with a gun is a black guy with a gun.

RIP in peace RockstarChris.

Why would it matter?
Just wondering:

3755xcp64ig01.jpg

and yet another scumbag poster exploiting tragedy to push his politics.

Just wondering:

3755xcp64ig01.jpg

lol

so you're one of those people that doesnt know their political party history, and you get abused and taken advantage of by the identity politics peddlers as a result. good job. do you also think MLK was a "republican" like we have today?

or are you trolling?

yeaaaaa

but

its way more difficult to kill 30+ people with a pencil. i like guns and am not crazy about most gun controls. but i do hate the more guns in more places = more safety argument. we need fewer guns, not more gun controls imo.
george-w-bush-gif-7.gif

giphy.gif

and yet another scumbag poster exploiting tragedy to push his politics.
This guy is seriously the face of insanity. This is what authoritarianism looks like, and if America ever becomes a country that subjugates its citizens into complete oppression, this is what it will do. What a terrible, terrible person. But this is what lives on the internet, unfortunately. The worst part is that this monster wears the mask of moral authority and compassion, and it’s designed to trick people into sympathizing with it. It’s disgraceful.

This guy is seriously the face of insanity. This is what authoritarianism looks like, and if America ever becomes a country that subjugates its citizens into complete oppression, this is what it will do. What a terrible, terrible person. But this is what lives on the internet, unfortunately. The worst part is that this monster wears the mask of moral authority and compassion, and it’s designed to trick people into sympathizing with it. It’s disgraceful.
Hillary-Clinton-Smiles-Puts-Hand-on-Face.gif

Who are you referring to? @lilelvis for his laughably inaccurate infographic?

Who are you referring to? @lilelvis for his laughably inaccurate infographic?
Clearly you. You have advocated on this forum for the death of all gun-owning Americans because you don’t like guns. You’re clearly an ideologue using a tragedy to try and work people up into a frenzy. For your obvious sociopathic tendencies, I find you completely despicable. You’re a very bad, bad person, and you need to be identified for everyone what you really are so that you can’t take advantage of the ignorance of others.

As someone who is actually educated and well-researched in relative fields of study to this matter, I will do my best to explain this to you in a manner suitable for our current method of correspondence. That said, I would encourage you to take time to intellectually delve into this matter and read the findings of CREDIBLE and RESPECTABLE academics and researchers.

It is true that the FBI reports a higher number of gun-related homicides in areas highly populated by people of color.

For the sake of time I will set aside the important argument regarding the bias in the ways these numbers are calculated and quantified. I encourage you to research that matter on your own. So taking these numbers at face-value, it would seem that people of color are more likely to commit gun-related murders. Digging a bit deeper, it is not difficult to unearth the multitude of factors that contribute to these numbers.

Above all, people of color living within the United States are severely disadvantaged, disenfranchised, and victims of systemic racism. They are kept poor and uneducated. They are set against one another by the white man. However, strides were made by President Obama, and we saw progress. Things are getting better (in spite of Trump) and people of color as well as other minorities are rising in this country.

It is important to rememeber the amount of desperation that these people face every day. Unless you are a person of color from that environment, you have absolutely no authority to judge or point fingers. Your circumstances and your privilege disallow it. These instances of violence within the community of color also do nothing but reinforce negative racist stereotypes perpetrated by the white, patriarchal establishment.

The layman such as yourself has probably not considered the factors that I have presented thusfar (and there are MANY more). The media, as well as academia, understand these factors and that is why it is not reported on in the same manner that real mass shootings are. They understand that there is necessity to bring about changes in this country. These changes cannot be made at the expense of furthering right-wing nuttery and racism. It is possible to advance the gun-control narrative whilst also understanding and respecting the circumstances of people of color.

That is why they are separate issues. Maniacal white men gunning people down on a near-daily basis is an enormous problem in this country. We can solve this by removing the one common denominator, guns. The white establishment creating and reinforcing the dystopian reality that many people of color face is an equally large problem. We can solve this by eliminating racism. Implementing the first solution speeds up the implementation of the second.

I was trying to step back from the race card we both played, not see what kind of hand we could make out of them

Do you know why these smaller (I feel awful putting it that way, but can't think of any other word) mass shootings such as the last 3 in 24 hours get so much more press coverage than inner city mass shootings and why they're categorized so differently? Is it that we've accepted it happening in certain parts of the country and are aghast when it occurs in "safe" areas? Is it the daylight aspect? The business rather than steet or home?

I'm not asking these questions to try and say we should ignore the relatively less percentage of deaths due to random slaying incidents (as I'm aware other posters are doing) I'm asking because I've recently moved to apparently a rougher city and I'm disgusted by the apathy towards the nightly killings and wish it was shouted out about as hard so that potentionally some solutions could be found or at least discussed.

No, it's not a race incident. Bought 50/50 white and black what I'm seeing in the Rockford news.

Last edited:
Clearly you. You have advocated on this forum for the death of all gun-owning Americans because you don’t like guns. You’re clearly an ideologue using a tragedy to try and work people up into a frenzy. For your obvious sociopathic tendencies, I find you completely despicable. You’re a very bad, bad person, and you need to be identified for everyone what you really are so that you can’t take advantage of the ignorance of others.

You're taking my stance on confiscation completely out of context and YOU are the one trying to work people up into a frenzy by presenting me as some kind of advocate for violence against the innocent. Make no mistake, I am the one advocating a society free of violence.

lol

so you're one of those people that doesnt know their political party history, and you get abused and taken advantage of by the identity politics peddlers as a result. good job. do you also think MLK was a "republican" like we have today?

or are you trolling?

You are free to assume whatever you'd like. But I do find it odd that many of the people (MANY) who perpetuate acts that demonize guns and gun ownership are ideologically aligned with the political party that seeks to limit those rights. It's strange.

if they legalized prostitution mass shootings would drop significantly. Sexual frustration is the source for all this violence not guns.

She shot herself in the head in an apparent suicide attempt, but was unsuccessful
Women...amirite guise?

You're taking my stance on confiscation completely out of context and YOU are the one trying to work people up into a frenzy by presenting me as some kind of advocate for violence against the innocent. Make no mistake, I am the one advocating a society free of violence.
I’m absolutely not. You said that people should be disarmed or killed. It’s as simple as that. This post of yours is exactly what I’m talking about. You try to come across as caring and kind, but you’ll quickly advocate murdering anyone who disagrees with you. I’m shocked you weren’t banned for the horrible things that come out of your mouth. I understand now why you wanted that thread deleted. It’s so you could wipe the board clean and try this stunt again without anyone being able to show everyone else the kind of person you really are.

yeaaaaa

but

its way more difficult to kill 30+ people with a pencil. i like guns and am not crazy about most gun controls. but i do hate the more guns in more places = more safety argument. we need fewer guns, not more gun controls imo.
Doesnt everyone in Israel walk around with an assault weapon strapped to their back? What are their mass shooting stats

Back