THIRD Mass Shooting In 24 Hours (Maryland Rite Aid)

We're talking about mass shootings here. Not inner-city violence that is the result of centuries of oppression and injustice. Big difference.
So, with that being said, inner city shootings are excusable then? Why do people only care about shootings when white people are involved.... Even though these mass shooting are still a very small percentage of gun homicides every year?

She attempted suicide by shooting herself in the head, but was unsuccessful, and had to shoot herself in the head again. I know that has come up as part of several conspiracy theories. "How can somebody commit suicide by shooting himself in the head twice?" Well, I guess we have an answer.

Happens more often than one would think.

People put the gun under their chin, look up and blow their jaw and or front of their face off but the brain is untouched.

{<jordan}

Must be why those Jewish neighborhoods are so dangerous too.
alalam_635359098938917313_25f_4x3.jpg

@PureDominance is the same guy who made a thread about a shooting last week, said that the government should kill everyone who owns guns, and then, after being made to look like a fool, demanded that the thread be deleted because he cried racism when the shooter turned out to be Hispanic. Granted, not a single poster mentioned race throughout the whole thread, but he decided to cry racism anyways. This guy is a troll or an absolutely awful person suffering from severe mental health problems. Do not give this person the time of day.

Maybe white people are carrying out mass shootings nowadays because of their newfound oppression and inequality??? Maybe they're turning the suburbs into the inner city....:eek:

After all, guns have been around for centuries, why has this only become an epidemic over the past 20 years or so?

this right here .. who's gonna go shoot up a place when they're consistently getting pussy and blowjobs .. not happening

I dunno man. Look at how many rock stars committ suicide and they’re swimming in pussy.

Maybe white people are carrying out mass shootings nowadays because of their newfound oppression and inequality??? Maybe they're turning the suburbs into the inner city....:eek:

After all, guns have been around for centuries, why has this only become an epidemic over the past 20 years or so?

Are you saying white mass shootings are a response to reverse racism?

Lots of leftist trolls itt cheering each other on over a mentally unstable bitch shooting people.

You people are disgusting and deserve another 50 years of rightwing rule by white alpha males.

<{luvbruh}>

Stop being a puzzy TS and get to the range moar. Its the price of freedum.

@PureDominance is the same guy who made a thread about a shooting last week, said that the government should kill everyone who owns guns, and then, after being made to look like a fool, demanded that the thread be deleted because he cried racism when the shooter turned out to be Hispanic. Granted, not a single poster mentioned race throughout the whole thread, but he decided to cry racism anyways. This guy is a troll or an absolutely awful person suffering from severe mental health problems. Do not give this person the time of day.
Now multiply that one person by about 50, and you know what it's like to be a liberal in the WR.

These would have all happened with a pencil also...

Also would have happened with a knife, hammer, slingshot.

#sarcasm

yeaaaaa

but

its way more difficult to kill 30+ people with a pencil. i like guns and am not crazy about most gun controls. but i do hate the more guns in more places = more safety argument. we need fewer guns, not more gun controls imo.

i have a joke i would get banned for. wont post it unless mods give me immunity

Since you brought race into it, you know damn well more firearm homicides are committed by blacks

more homicides are committed by poor people, regardless of skin color. if a murder happens, the most likely variable is that the person is poor.

yeaaaaa

but

its way more difficult to kill 30+ people with a pencil. i like guns and am not crazy about most gun controls. but i do hate the more guns in more places = more safety argument. we need fewer guns, not more gun controls imo.

Couldnt agree more

Trying to cool off the quick race trigger pull by the both of us, what exactly separates the Wiscosin mass shooting (with no deaths other than gunman) from the shooting last week downtown Rockford with 4 injured? One is called a mass shooting, the other just a regular shooting and 0 media attention

Is it that 1 happens during the daylight? Is it that the gunman didnt get away before cops showed up to take him out? Legit question looking for dialogue

As someone who is actually educated and well-researched in relative fields of study to this matter, I will do my best to explain this to you in a manner suitable for our current method of correspondence. That said, I would encourage you to take time to intellectually delve into this matter and read the findings of CREDIBLE and RESPECTABLE academics and researchers.

It is true that the FBI reports a higher number of gun-related homicides in areas highly populated by people of color.

For the sake of time I will set aside the important argument regarding the bias in the ways these numbers are calculated and quantified. I encourage you to research that matter on your own. So taking these numbers at face-value, it would seem that people of color are more likely to commit gun-related murders. Digging a bit deeper, it is not difficult to unearth the multitude of factors that contribute to these numbers.

Above all, people of color living within the United States are severely disadvantaged, disenfranchised, and victims of systemic racism. They are kept poor and uneducated. They are set against one another by the white man. However, strides were made by President Obama, and we saw progress. Things are getting better (in spite of Trump) and people of color as well as other minorities are rising in this country.

It is important to rememeber the amount of desperation that these people face every day. Unless you are a person of color from that environment, you have absolutely no authority to judge or point fingers. Your circumstances and your privilege disallow it. These instances of violence within the community of color also do nothing but reinforce negative racist stereotypes perpetrated by the white, patriarchal establishment.

The layman such as yourself has probably not considered the factors that I have presented thusfar (and there are MANY more). The media, as well as academia, understand these factors and that is why it is not reported on in the same manner that real mass shootings are. They understand that there is necessity to bring about changes in this country. These changes cannot be made at the expense of furthering right-wing nuttery and racism. It is possible to advance the gun-control narrative whilst also understanding and respecting the circumstances of people of color.

That is why they are separate issues. Maniacal white men gunning people down on a near-daily basis is an enormous problem in this country. We can solve this by removing the one common denominator, guns. The white establishment creating and reinforcing the dystopian reality that many people of color face is an equally large problem. We can solve this by eliminating racism. Implementing the first solution speeds up the implementation of the second.

Last edited:
Back