THIRD Mass Shooting In 24 Hours (Maryland Rite Aid)

There is something so off-putting to me about terms like "regressive right" and anything similar to that. There's no reason to dismiss half the country, or even worse, group them all together as a monolith and pretend to know how they all feel.

As a voting block, he's on-point. The American right is currently indefensible. That some of them aren't complete morons or have genuine feelings does not excuse their voting behavior (not necessarily on the issue of gun control, where I do believe reasonable minds can differ, but on supporting openly corrupt and unqualified candidates and other deeply regressive policies by a transparently dishonest GOP).

Move to Europe if you dont want to have any personal rights.

No thanks. 2020 the Blue Wave crashes down and there are some serious changes coming. You, on the other hand, will have nowhere to go. How does it feel?

Incel. 99.9% of the time it's a sad white boy who can't get his dick wet.

this right here .. who's gonna go shoot up a place when they're consistently getting pussy and blowjobs .. not happening

As a voting block, he's on-point. The American right is currently indefensible. That some of them aren't complete morons or have genuine feelings does not excuse their voting behavior (not necessarily on the issue of gun control, where I do believe reasonable minds can differ, but on supporting openly corrupt and unqualified candidates and other deeply regressive policies by a transparently dishonest GOP).

What good does name-calling half the country do? If you have an argument to make, then make it well. The name-calling is just annoying.

She shouldn’t have killed three persons, that was not the “rite” thing to do!

What are the chances she's a registered democrat?

No thanks. 2020 the Blue Wave crashes down and there are some serious changes coming. You, on the other hand, will have nowhere to go. How does it feel?
You ain't trolling me bro, but nice try

since we are going down the baseless abstract route -- a woman from Maryland, odds are shes a dem voter?

What's the third? I know of the Wisconsin one where thankfully no one other than the gunman was killed

And I don't want to be a distractionist or saying the random mass shootings aren't a problem, but I've moved recently and currently work in Rockford IL, my thoughts today are probably better for a different thread once I establish them more but:

It's shocking to me how little attention is given to the literal shooting or fatal stabbing each and every night, then Middleton has 100+ comments per story

We got a person a day being killed in the street or their home, and it's just crickets. I think because usually it's an intended target and not random, and its the randomness that is more frightening to people as that increases their and their families chances of becoming victims even if they're not involved in drugs or in the wrong places of town at night?

Don't give a single crap about the circumstances. No, you can't have my gun. However, if you want my 2nd so bad you gotta give up the rest.

Maryland has a real gun problem.

I'm praying for them all.

Back