THIRD Mass Shooting In 24 Hours (Maryland Rite Aid)

Thank you for revealing yourself to be every bit as crazy as I accused you of. You would bring terror, murder, and warfare to this country just for your own political beliefs. Good news that you represent no one but a few other troubled minds.

There was another guy about 80 years ago got a hold of a country and tried his hardest to do what this cat is suggesting it didn’t quite work that well for him

Thank you for revealing yourself to be every bit as crazy as I accused you of. You would bring terror, murder, and warfare to this country just for your own political beliefs. Good news that you represent no one but a few other troubled minds.

It would be a couple weeks of localized chaos caused by the few nutters who refuse to obey the law. Then a lifetime of peace. Why are you so opposed to a society free of gun deaths?

It would be a couple weeks of localized chaos caused by the few nutters who refuse to obey the law. Then a lifetime of peace. Why are you so opposed to a society free of gun deaths?
Your assumptions are so clearly wrong. This would be years and years of death, and what constitutional authority would you have to do it?

Your assumptions are so clearly wrong. This would be years and years of death, and what constitutional authority would you have to do it?

The constitutional authority of a new ammendment. Quite simple. Read up on prohibition.

Over the last 10 years, what good has it done trying to appeal to them with logic, reason and a hand across the aisle?

When exactly has this happened in the last 10 years? Where was this hand across the aisle your side extended?

The constitutional authority of a new ammendment. Quite simple. Read up on prohibition.
Because that worked so well in the 20’s with alcohol

Are you wanting another Al Capone? Another mafia?

Here I will up it

How well has the prohibition on marijuana worked about half the states currently has some form of legal marijuana so no prohibition will not work

Last edited:
I'll double down on my stance because it is completely reasonable and logical. This is going to happen. It is inevitable. It's not a fucking mystery. Pay attention.

Once we regain a majority, some guns will be made illegal. Anything that is fully semi-automatic and over a certain bullet capacity. Some people will disobey the law and gun murders will still occur.

We will realize the need for more drastic measures. All private gun ownership will be outlawed. Some people will break the law and gun murders will still occur.

The criminal punishment for gun ownership will be increased and people will be incentivized to report others for breaking the law. Some people will break the law and gun murders will still occur.

Inevitably, by this there will be much less gun-related death in this country and there will only be a few radicals who continue to keep their guns. A grace period will be granted and then searches will be conducted. If you are found to have guns in your possession you will be punished to the fullest extent of the law. If you try to fight back you will be killed for your crimes.

Tada. There will be little-to-no gun-related homicides committed in the United State from this point forward. This is not radical. It is not bad. It's going to happen. The law-abiding among us will all be better off.
@Jack V Savage @Fawlty @kpt018

All bullshit and partisan politics aside, nuts like this guy are why many of us who lean right/libertarian feel content to elect a President like Donald Trump. I say this as someone who was content to vote for President Obama twice. We all understand that our current POTUS lies a lot, that he’s not a great guy, etc. I’m not even saying that Hillary Clinton was a far-left candidate, as she was probably more conservative than President Obama was. But this is something I’d really like you to understand: There is a real fear that we are giving the quoted poster the and his ilk a platform to influence policy. I’m not asking for a debate on the topic or even a response. I just want you guys to understand why many of us feel the way that we do. This kind of insane person is what so many of us were voting against. If this kind of stuff could be cleaned up, I’d be a lot more open to the idea of voting for Democrats again. I understand that you guys probably feel similarly about some folks on the right, and that’s something I’d like to see cleaned up as well. Consider this me reaching across the aisle, asking only for a moment of understanding.

@Jack V Savage @Fawlty @kpt018

All bullshit and partisan politics aside, nuts like this guy are why many of us who lean right/libertarian feel content to elect a President like Donald Trump. I say this as someone who was content to vote for President Obama twice. We all understand that our current POTUS lies a lot, that he’s not a great guy, etc. I’m not even saying that Hillary Clinton was a far-left candidate, as she was probably more conservative than President Obama was. But this is something I’d really like you to understand: There is a real fear that we are giving the quoted poster the and his ilk a platform to influence policy. I’m not asking for a debate on the topic or even a response. I just want you guys to understand why many of us feel the way that we do. This kind of insane person is what so many of us were voting against. If this kind of stuff could be cleaned up, I’d be a lot more open to the idea of voting for Democrats again. I understand that you guys probably feel similarly about some folks on the right, and that’s something I’d like to see cleaned up as well. Consider this me reaching across the aisle, asking only for a moment of understanding.
You saw my last post. This guy is a dime a dozen on the Trumpian right. Don't give me any of that nonsense about "this is why people vote for Trump." That garbage is fully common in Trump world, and it's extremely common right here in this sub. I don't have any respect for this sort of bullshit rationalization.

Nice to know that this is just a political opportunity in your mind.

Noteworthy aspects:
-Female shooter
-From Baltimore County (democratic strong hold)
-Was a temp worker
-Name not released yet

Prayers for the families

^ Calls somebody out for playing politics, then proceeds to rattle off political talking points.

In light of the revelation that the shooter is a woman of color, I am asking that this thread be deleted by any moderator reading this post. I would change the thread title but am unable to at this time.

I refuse to allow the racists on this board use this woman (who very well may have acted out in a response to racism) as a scapegoat for their hate and bigotry.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5ba3ab09e4b0181540dacb62

Three killed by a single gunman. Two other mass shootings less than 24-hours ago. It's disgusting that the regressive right has allowed this to become the new normal. The majority of Americans are fed up and know what needs to be done. Shit like this will get us back in power.

I love how we've redefined "mass shooting" so that in can fit the narrative of "look how many mass shootings are going on in the US!!!"

As a voting block, he's on-point. The American right is currently indefensible. That some of them aren't complete morons or have genuine feelings does not excuse their voting behavior (not necessarily on the issue of gun control, where I do believe reasonable minds can differ, but on supporting openly corrupt and unqualified candidates and other deeply regressive policies by a transparently dishonest GOP).

But the Deomcrats, those folks and their behavior is just fine, right guy?

We're talking about mass shootings here. Not inner-city violence that is the result of centuries of oppression and injustice. Big difference.

What's your insinuation then , that whites are inherently defective?

When exactly has this happened in the last 10 years? Where was this hand across the aisle your side extended?

Lol Obama showed much more bipartisanship than he received. The GOP leadership from the outset promised to obstruct and not work with dems on anything, and bragged about being proud to deny him his SC picks.

That guy is actually a right-winger who is trolling. Been working the gimmick for a while. Just ignore him.
Oh thank god. People like this legitimately scare the hell out of me. There’s not too much that does in American politics, as I generally believe that we will all turn out alright (varying degrees, of course). It’s those true ideologues that make my eyebrows raise.

Back