THIRD Mass Shooting In 24 Hours (Maryland Rite Aid)

Everyone who posts in every shooting thread: ctrl+c ctrl+v

Doesn't Maryland already have strict gun control.

We need to start arming mass so it can defend itself

These would have all happened with a pencil also...

Also would have happened with a knife, hammer, slingshot.

#sarcasm

Which is it this time? Mental illness, rap music, or violent video games?

This happens all over the world apparently. Wait

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5ba3ab09e4b0181540dacb62

Three killed by a single gunman. Two other mass shootings less than 24-hours ago. It's disgusting that the regressive right has allowed this to become the new normal. The majority of Americans are fed up and know what needs to be done. Shit like this will get us back in power.
There are over 310 million in the US, and with widespread gun ownership, it's not surprising you are going to get the occasional mass shooting. Freedoms and liberties have some unwanted costs, the point is whether we do away with liberties for all to save a few lives. Do we want a more controlled and regulated society like Singapore or the UK?

Deaths involving firearms are still way less than deaths due to medical malpractice, but the later never gets media attention.

There is something so off-putting to me about terms like "regressive right" and anything similar to that. There's no reason to dismiss half the country, or even worse, group them all together as a monolith and pretend to know how they all feel.

But anyway, this is another sad day. Something obviously needs to be done about gun violence in this country. I refuse to believe that people are actually okay with the obscene number of gun related homicides we have each year. I just think people have different opinions on how to handle it.

Also, if you want to see how a public official can effectively use Twitter in a responsible way, you can check out Maryland's governor Larry Hogan's Twitter account. He is also a Republican Governor, in a "Blue" state, enjoying around a 70% approval rating. That includes approval from 60% of Democrats. People are not so partisan when the leaders are not so partisan. That should set an example for the country.

Last edited:
There are over 310 million in the US, and with widespread gun ownership, it's not surprising you are going to get the occasional mass shooting. Freedoms and liberties have some unwanted costs, the point is whether we do away with liberties for all to save a few lives. Do we want a more controlled and regulated society like Singapore or the UK?

Deaths involving firearms are still way less than deaths due to medical malpractice, but the later never gets media attention.

@PureDominance is a troll. Don't attempt to have any kind of serious dialogue with him.

@PureDominance is a troll. Don't attempt to have any kind of serious dialogue with him.

Translation:
PureDominance uses basic logic to analyze the gun situation in the U.S. and contrast it against other countries that have taken the necessary measures to eliminate the issue. I can't refute logic and empirical evidence so I call him a troll instead.

Back