The UFC is screwed. Khabib holds ALL the cards.

If Khabib jumps ship, I predict others will too.

You dont have a clue if you think America can do anything to even make him appear in court lmao. You retarded Yanks really do believe the world revolves around you
That's a great straw man argument. If he runs to Russia he ain't making money, simple as that. Even Fedor had to come back to the US to make money. You silly Russian peasant.

Are you really so stupid that you couldn't even read the FIRST line of the OP?

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that McGregor needs Khabib to do monster business on PPV.

How is Nate’s better he got battered ?

Khabibs victory was that of a mortal konmbat flawless victory.

Khabib gets them in Russia.

They don’t need Nate .

They dont need either but little ol Nate and Conor pre Floyd sold 1.6 Million.

Conor is the draw in this in EVERY scenario.

Well, Conor has always been respectful after the fight.

You people keep forgetting Khabib did this in Nevada. They dont play around. Its up to them. Not the UFC. Dana dont give a shit.
Fuck conor he threw the first punch. Youd defend him if he killed your own family

I don't like muslims but I like khabib. This is some good UFC drama. It would be funny to see UFC fold to khabib

edit: Lol at khabib not being a big draw, how would you even know? The guy got millions of new instagram followers in 1 week. Hes rising to the top and getting his name known with all this drama

"I don't like Muslims". That statement says it all dumbass. Typical ignorant ass comment.

The UFC's red hot 200 million dollar PPV needs Khabib to participate. What threats do they have if he walks?

Strip his title? They've already destroyed the value of their own belts. Most people can't even name all their champions.

Attack his reputation? He destroyed Conor. Conor didn't even have a good moment in the fight that they can replay.

Sue him? You think a court in Dagestan is going to rule against Khabib? Or that Putin would extradite him to the USA? :)

Withhold his money? He never has to worry about his livelihood again in Russia. Hell, Putin can write him the same check if he wants.

Threaten that he won't make more? Remember that Russian mathematician who solved the Poincare Conjecture then turned down the million-dollar prize? He just shrugged and said he didn't like the mathematical community. Russians simply don't give a fuck.

good_luck_morgan_freeman.gif
Dana can have USADA make sure Khabib fails his test.

Don't be surprised mother fuckers...

Khabib is my favorite fighter ever for fucking the UFC up like this

What a boss

Tony has 858k Instagram followers. Khabib has 11.8 million.
Exactly that plus there was this mystery about Conor (ubeaten at LW) taking on the best, unbeaten 26-0 Russian champion fighter. Tony doesn't have that aura.

Plenty of people are getting more and more pissed off with the UFC. The organisation is hypocritical and rotten to the core. I predict if they fuck Khabib over, it will be the final straw for lots of people.

Fuck conor he threw the first punch. Youd defend him if he killed your own family

Dude. Khabib launched himself into McGregor's team. At that point, all bets are off and there's no "throwing the first punch".

Khabib is in Dagestan. Guess who controls extradition there?

3Man.gif

You are embarrassing yourself further. Please stop. Extradition relates to criminal proceedings, not civil proceedings. Khabib is undoubtedly subject to personal jurisdiction in Nevada, so if the UFC commences an action against him in Nevada and Khabib ignores it, the UFC can obtain a default judgment against him and enforce it internationally -- not to mention, obtain a lien against any UFC 229 earnings or other assets that remain in the United States.

Back