The UFC is screwed. Khabib holds ALL the cards.

bro UFC holds only card that matters: the signed contract

they need to make an example out of this guy - too many fighters acting up lately

I love this point the most. He really fights for honor. He doesn't give a shit about a rematch money fight. I hope he sticks to his guns and fights Tony.
lol Khabib has no honor.

He fired shots at Conor first with the trash talk years ago. Not honorable.

He and a bunch of thugs jumped Artem. Not honorable.

His treatment of women and homeless. Not honorable.

His post fight behavior. Not honorable.

What a joke lol

Bring in the PPV numbers just for Russia.
I doubt the numbers are really high tbh and Dana is all about money. Good thing Khabib have millions of followers but how many actually pay to watch
PPV is around 60$, how many people in dagestan can afford that ?
there's no ppv in russia bro

MMA fans won't forget, we actually like to watch the best fight the best.

MMA fans forgot when Dana put a prime Nick Diaz on the bench for years, they forgot when he put Dailey out, they forgot when he pushed Mcdonald out
All these three guys are more entertaining that khabib will ever be and the UFC still grown without them.
Dana can create another khabib in an heartbeat

The UFC's red hot 200 million dollar PPV needs Khabib to participate. What threats do they have if he walks?

Strip his title? They've already destroyed the value of their own belts. Most people can't even name all their champions.

Attack his reputation? He destroyed Conor. Conor didn't even have a good moment in the fight that they can replay.

Sue him? You think a court in Dagestan is going to rule against Khabib? Or that Putin would extradite him to the USA? :)

Withhold his money? He never has to worry about his livelihood again in Russia. Hell, Putin can write him the same check if he wants.

Threaten that he won't make more? Remember that Russian mathematician who solved the Poincare Conjecture then turned down the million-dollar prize? He just shrugged and said he didn't like the mathematical community. Russians simply don't give a fuck.

good_luck_morgan_freeman.gif

zzz I hope everyone involved gets cut. As long as we see Tony v Khabib first

Khabib is not a big draw. They could send him to bellator or M1 and the world would forget about him.

You’re delusional. He isn’t a draw, so the ufc can do whatever they want.

No, the UFC is in a strong position. Khabib could go and fight in some minor Russian promotions it’s true, but nobody other than we MMA nerds would know/care. He can’t go to a UFC competitor like Bellator because the UFC would kill them in court over the contract. Viacom would know that and thus have no interest in signing Kaboob. If Kaboob walks, the UFC will be just fine.
275a5ab3ab8f753cb72ea5da3e427446.jpg

Russians don't...give....a fuck.

You know that Khabib isnt the one who was selling all those PPV's right? 350k for Khabib against Iaquinta vs 2,5million for Khabib agains Conor.. Do your math!! UFC doesnt need Khabib. In fact, i think they wont even miss him. In a year everyone will forget about him and McGregor will still be the biggest star in MMA

I don't like muslims but I like khabib. This is some good UFC drama. It would be funny to see UFC fold to khabib

edit: Lol at khabib not being a big draw, how would you even know? The guy got millions of new instagram followers in 1 week. Hes rising to the top and getting his name known with all this drama
I will never undertund people saying I dont like Muslims, I dont like Jewish, I dont like whites, I dont like Indians, etc. I mean, the muslims, Jewish and blacks I know are as chill as the other friends I have, and I’m pretty sure they do have assholes too...

lol Khabib has no honor.

He fired shots at Conor first with the trash talk years ago. Not honorable.

He and a bunch of thugs jumped Artem. Not honorable.

His treatment of women and homeless. Not honorable.

His post fight behavior. Not honorable.

What a joke lol

<36>

I see with prologic's ban you are Sherdog's new court jester. Good start.

The UFC's red hot 200 million dollar PPV needs Khabib to participate. What threats do they have if he walks?

Strip his title? They've already destroyed the value of their own belts. Most people can't even name all their champions.

Attack his reputation? He destroyed Conor. Conor didn't even have a good moment in the fight that they can replay.

Sue him? You think a court in Dagestan is going to rule against Khabib? Or that Putin would extradite him to the USA? :)

Withhold his money? He never has to worry about his livelihood again in Russia. Hell, Putin can write him the same check if he wants.

Threaten that he won't make more? Remember that Russian mathematician who solved the Poincare Conjecture then turned down the million-dollar prize? He just shrugged and said he didn't like the mathematical community. Russians simply don't give a fuck.

good_luck_morgan_freeman.gif

What was Khabib's PPV's before Conor?

Khabib holds exactly ZERO cards....

You know that Khabib isnt the one who was selling all those PPV's right? 350k for Khabib against Iaquinta vs 2,5million for Khabib agains Conor.. Do your math!! UFC doesnt need Khabib. In fact, i think they wont even miss him. In a year everyone will forget about him and McGregor will still be the biggest star in MMA
Khabib is the one who has his picture all over the place diving into the crowd. He added millions of instagram followers. He actually has more than Ronda Rousey now.

Khabib is not a big draw. They could send him to bellator or M1 and the world would forget about him.

Well since the McGregor fight, I've noticed a lot of muslim people are supporting him and sharing video and stuff from him on social media so he became a big draw since the McGregor fight. The mainstream people knew McGregor as the fighter that is unbeatable etc, and seeing him gettng dominated by Khabib he gained a lot of fans and lots of muslim fans.

What was Khabib's PPV's before Conor?

Khabib holds exactly ZERO cards....
tumblr_ojs23j2uwt1w3rlcto1_400.gif

It's after the fight, idiot. Does someone need to teach you how to read a clock?

I mean are you guys high or something?

It's after the fight, idiot. Does someone need to teach you how to read a clock?

I mean are you guys high or something?
Khabib isn't the same PPV draw as Conor. Even after beating his ass. He never will be.

Khabib isn't the same PPV draw as Conor. Even after beating his ass. He never will be.
LOL. Too dumb to even read the OP, eh? Khabib doesn't CARE about money. But his name and picture are all over the media now. The UFC's 200 million dollar rematch NEEDS Khabib.

You think the UFC contract has a forum selection clause specifying Dagestan as the venue for civil actions?

UFC would fuck Khabib over in two seconds...

Just to give that belt back to Conor and get more money...

Yeah if they suspended khabib for one year and had tony and Conor fight for the belt no one would even remember khabib by the end of the year. They prob wouldn’t even need to bring him back.

interesting situation :D I pray he at least fights tony before he goes.

Back