The UFC is screwed. Khabib holds ALL the cards.

Plus, the money is in America. If he can't fight here he is dramatically hurting his earnings potential.

You think the UFC contract has a forum selection clause specifying Dagestan as the venue for civil actions?
Khabib is in Dagestan. Guess who controls extradition there?

3Man.gif

LOL. Too dumb to even read the OP, eh? Khabib doesn't CARE about money. But his name and picture are all over the media now. The UFC's 200 million dollar rematch NEEDS Khabib.
No the UFC doesn't. Conor vs Tony would be just as hot.

without lorenzo and the mob behind him, dana stands no chance against the russian onslaught.

next khabib will be meddling in our elections. there is no stopping him

Plus, the money is in America. If he can't fight here he is dramatically hurting his earnings potential.
Putin can write him the same check as a hero of the Russian Federation. If he cared about money, which Russians don't.

Man sherdog posters just make me sick. You peoplr are disgusting. You just stand by and let conor run the ufc and turn it into a circus but when a man steps up to do something about you root against him. You people are sick in the head. I cant belive you guys even exist you have to be paid shills or something nobody could be this dumb.

Last edited:
you can't call the shots if you don't have any power. Khabib does not have an exciting fighting style for casuals, he does not sell PPV like Conor do, is not entertaining during press conferences.

So do you think UFC cares if he leaves? LOL. Just leave. they will make Conor vs Tony for the belt and they will make more money than Khabib will ever bring

bro UFC holds only card that matters: the signed contract

they need to make an example out of this guy - too many fighters acting up lately
But when conor does things let him get away with it. But when a muslim does ot we have to put our foot down. I am not surprised by this post. Sherdog is a braindead place

Khabib does hold all the cards, UFC will look pathetic if they mess around. I do actually think Dana likes Khabib and they will probably be fine and sort things out.

But when conor does things let him get away with it. But when a muslim does ot we have to put our foot down. I am not surprised by this post. Sherdog is a braindead place
Well, Conor has always been respectful after the fight.

You people keep forgetting Khabib did this in Nevada. They dont play around. Its up to them. Not the UFC. Dana dont give a shit.

Khabib is the one who has his picture all over the place diving into the crowd. He added millions of instagram followers. He actually has more than Ronda Rousey now.
And Khabib should really thank Conor for the Conor haters who jumped aboard the khabib train.

Khabib is 100% right in everything he said in his post. Props to him for this move!

So why didn't they buy PPV's?

Russia doesnt have TV? Oh wait, Russian bots!

It's like you make the point for me.
He gained a huge portion of those followers AFTER the PPV, idiot.

You guys really need help understanding the basic concept of time and before and after.

He gained a huge portion of those followers AFTER the PPV, idiot.

You guys really need help understanding the basic concept of time and before and after.

SO you think that the amount of Twitter followers = PPV's? Is this your argument?

People buy PPV's to watch people get punched in the face and bleed. Not roll around on the ground. Conor vs Tony would be huge.

Back