The UFC is screwed. Khabib holds ALL the cards.

vladimir-putin-net-worth-how-rich-is-vladimir-putin-russian-president.jpg

Putin making that Anderson Silva money.
2zp8v4p.gif

Why didn't kabib do 2.4 million in his last fight? What was the PPV for may/Mac? Are you retarded? Seriously, do you have a problem with brain function? I wouldn't want to make a retard feel, well...retarded. his fight with Mayweather was the 2nd biggest PPV ever. In history, period. His next fight is the biggest in UFC history. What's the common denominator? It's not the dagistani
Answer the question, idiot. Why didn't Conor do 2.4 million buys in the UFC before?

Holding all the cards suggests he has something of value to be played. By your account, he has nothing, wants nothing, gives nothing. thats a hell of a hand.
However, the NSAC is truly holding the cards.
You got the first one wrong. "He has nothing." False.

Khabib is no draw and has to basic english to sell fights and no superman body.

Putin can just make a call to Trump who can just make a call to WME to not fuck with Khabib.

Khabib does have the UFC by the balls.

Well it's Dana so it's by the vulva.

No, the UFC is in a strong position. Khabib could go and fight in some minor Russian promotions it’s true, but nobody other than we MMA nerds would know/care. He can’t go to a UFC competitor like Bellator because the UFC would kill them in court over the contract. Viacom would know that and thus have no interest in signing Kaboob. If Kaboob walks, the UFC will be just fine.
His instagram followers have nearly tripled since the fight from 5 mil to nearly 15 mil. He is a draw simply for his post fight actions.

Even if Khabib leaves the UFC he can go to Bellator and fight the winner of Chandler-Primus fight, then defend the belt 2 times, make 30-0 and here you go - Legacy, Fame, Money, 2 Belts from the most prestigious MMA promotions and 30-0.

If Conor continues to fight and becomes the top dog again than it only adds the points to Khabib's Legacy.

Khabib might become the greatest lightweight in MMA history regardless of his UFC career's continuation.

Khabib doesnt need the UFC and he gives zero fucks. Its honestly refreshing.The man fights for respect and honor.

You forget how quickly people move past fighters, and how well Conor's reputation recovers from losses. Conor is a terrible winner, but a pretty good loser, and a great spin doctor.

Were Khabib to leave the UFC, they would quickly paint him as a backwards thug who assaults cornermen, and the fans, who are turned off by the smothering style and the devout mountain Islam, would move on as well.

Neither party per-se needs the other, but boy oh boy does the UFC not need Khabib.

And I told you DAD. You first said Muslims. You don't like them.

I was referencing blacks as an example. Not that I expect someone like you to understand. Because I don't have a problem with any one race or any one religion. There are idiots in all. But i"m not going be stupid like you and lump them all into one.
Atleast you recognize me as dad. You said all I know is what I see on tv. I'm not calling them terrorists, has nothing to do with that. Thats you being islamophobic
<{1-8}>

Answer the question, idiot. Why didn't Conor do 2.4 million buys in the UFC before?

Because he wasn't as famous, you dumb motherfucker, you realize he fought Mayweather in the biggest PPV ever. In the history of PPV. Using your retarded ass logic Conor did 4.6 million PPV vs Mayweather. And 2.6 vs kabib, so using YOUR retarded ass logic Kabib hurt his PPV numbers.

Kabib has only hurt himself with his silly juvenile stunt. Because of nutswining fans like yourself I HOPE he gets the maximum punishment.

Because he wasn't as famous, you dumb motherfucker, you realize he fought Mayweather in the biggest PPV ever. In the history of PPV. Using your retarded ass logic Conor did 4.6 million PPV vs Mayweather. And 2.6 vs kabib, so using YOUR retarded ass logic Kabib hurt his PPV numbers.

Kabib has only hurt himself with his silly juvenile stunt. Because of nutswining fans like yourself I HOPE he gets the maximum punishment.
Oh I see. :)

So you then admit that once a fighter becomes more well-known, their value goes up. :D

How do you think that may apply to Khabib? Try to wrack that little spoon of oatmeal between your ears.

Back