The UFC is screwed. Khabib holds ALL the cards.

He really doesn't. There is nothing to suggest that he can draw outside of the UFC without Conor McGregor as his opponent. I mean, I'm sure he can draw tens of thousands to a stadium in Russia, but that'll do about 300 bucks on the live gate.

Plus, the money is in America. If he can't fight here he is dramatically hurting his earnings potential.
If all you care about is the MONEY, then the money is controlling YOU.

Khabib bless.

Khabib does hold all the cards here, man has Putin in his corner. Is Khabib in the wrong here? If the man stands up to what's right and the double standard treatment he has recieved. He would be a hero in Russia to fight the man in the west.

SO you think that the amount of Twitter followers = PPV's? Is this your argument?

People buy PPV's to watch people get punched in the face and bleed. Not roll around on the ground. Conor vs Tony would be huge.
No, it's a measure of mainstream exposure.

This is the problem with talking to white belts. Like special education.

Meh the UFC won't care but it would be hillarious if he just walks on them, shitting all over the brand after having exposed McGinger.

He really doesn't. There is nothing to suggest that he can draw outside of the UFC without Conor McGregor as his opponent. I mean, I'm sure he can draw tens of thousands to a stadium in Russia, but that'll do about 300 bucks on the live gate.
He doesn't give a shit if he "draws." He's a national hero who won't have to worry about money for the rest of his life.

khabib and his fans have turned into nate Diaz in less than a week

People are crazy. Khabib doesn't have shit on the UFC. They could strip him under athletic commissions "recommendation". Then make Tony vs Conor for the vacant belt. Then either have the biggest rematch of all time or a matchup fans will be waiting for. Fucking wet dream for Dana.

No, it's a measure of mainstream exposure.

This is the problem with talking to white belts. Like special education.

Conor had over 7 million followers before the fight.

SO maybe you can explain why you think Twitter followers has anything to do with this...

Khabib will never bring more to the table than Conor. Period.

He doesn't give a shit if he "draws." He's a national hero who won't have to worry about money for the rest of his life.

But then how does that 'screw' the UFC? What leverage does he have over them if he doesn't draw?

And Fedor was a Russian hero who thought he was set for life too, and he's still fighting.

UFC would fuck Khabib over in two seconds...

Just to give that belt back to Conor and get more money...
Ya but then Conor becomes the guy that he made fun of people for . A paper champ which he’s been all along

SO maybe you can explain why you think Twitter followers has anything to do with this...

It doesn’t matter what Khabib brings to the table . He beat their golden child’s ass like it was ease .

He’s the best 155 dude on the planet.

He could fight for anyone

They need Khabib to fight Conor to make the most money. This is seriously like talking to someone with a birth defect. Stupid white belts.

It doesn’t matter what Khabib brings to the table . He beat their golden child’s ass like it was ease .

Diaz beat conor too. Does Nate hold any cards?

Nate choked is out much better and laid just as much wood on his ass.

He’s under contract...

They need Khabib to fight Conor to make the most money. This is seriously like talking to someone with a birth defect. Stupid white belts.
No. They don't.

The UFC can literally create another monster just like Conor or Khabib. This is an entertainment business.

If you think the general public gives two shits about how good Khabib is with regards to buying PPV, you are utterly mistaken.

Bring in the PPV numbers just for Russia.
I doubt the numbers are really high tbh and Dana is all about money. Good thing Khabib have millions of followers but how many actually pay to watch
PPV is around 60$, how many people in dagestan can afford that ?
You really are stupid:
(1) The fight in russia was not PPV
(2) How many people in Dagestan can afford 60$? LOL. Litteraly everybody..
(3) No country except US and England even have PPV. Almost every country in the world have it free as a part of the cable/satelite package (about 25-60$) including 500-800 other channels with many sport, movies...etc., so it cost pretty much nothing per event.

HAHA! fuck me Khabib has no power he last fight did around 300k! How many times do i have to say you dont become the draw by beating the draw. Next fight maxes around 600k buys

The guy has 0 personality
Not much pulling power yes people are hyping him but thats mostly because there either Russian or Muslim or Conor haters. Muslims are like sheep they follow any other Muslim doing well in that moment.
Being from England i dunno one person who cares about Khabib as a fighter.
Hes fights usually not that great to watch especially to the casuals

Diaz beat conor too. Does Nate hold any cards?

Nate choked is out much better and laid just as much wood on his ass.
How is Nate’s better he got battered ?

Khabibs victory was that of a mortal konmbat flawless victory.

Khabib gets them in Russia.

They don’t need Nate .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back