The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy has bodyguards

They are not there just to hang out with him

The guy obviously can be hurt in some way
Yea let's ignore all the "no one above him, he's the strongest of all, he can't be beaten" statements and focus only on the bodyguards.

The same bodyguards who are as scared to death of him as everyone else

I said "I assume". If someone says no one can beat him, it's an easy assumption to think no one can kill him

Seems that we are interpreting that clip in different ways

Thats fine

The same bodyguards who are as scared to death of him as everyone else

In my opinion they are scared of his erase ability and his history of being very spontaneous in what or who he erases.

I have been thinking a while now that its pretty much Zeno's only ability and its what makes him "Strong" in the eyes of the angels and gods

Beerus has even been shown to use that same erase ability cept on a smaller scale

It could be something that is just inherited or even passed down to the gods

Sorry for triple posting but Grand Priest is like the one guy who doesn't ever seem afraid or scared of Zeno

Coincidence? Maybe

Sorry for triple posting but Grand Priest is like the one guy who doesn't ever seem afraid or scared of Zeno

Coincidence? Maybe
None of the angels have shown any fear of him, not even Whis. I doubt Whis could stop him, though

None of the angels have shown any fear of him, not even Whis. I doubt Whis could stop him, though
I think the reason the angels Don't Fear him because he can't erase them like the other because when he erases all the other universes the angel survive most likely because of the grand priest

maybe with out the angels he cant creat new universes so thats why he cant erase them like the gods and kais

I think the reason the angels Don't Fear him because he can't erase them like the other because when he erases all the other universes the angel survive most likely because of the grand priest

Good call I was just getting ready to post something similar

I wonder how Zalama/The Dragon God figures into the cosmology with Zen-Oh and The Grand Priest, considering that Zalama created the Super Dragon Balls and Super Shenron?

IDK what they are trying to say. Hopefully it's not just some random attempt at humor or something.

Nah, Super have always been giving tiny clues here and there since its release. Doubt it's just a random scene.

I agree with this. It's sort of a hierarchy thing imo.

Remember when Piccolo froze and couldn't fight when he first met Supreme Kai?
Supreme Kai might not be stronger than him but he was just fear stricken.

There is a reason for this picture.

The Supreme Kais are on the floor, GoD are bowing and Angels are simply saying Hi, and Vados even complained to Zeno about Champa.

It's possible that Zeno and Angels co-existed before time and everything else is created by Zeno. They might be on similar hierarchy level, but Zeno is just their "leader".

I didn't like how Goku just showed up already amped up to SS true God like it was no big deal. Should have gotten punched in the face a couple of times at the very least. They have my boy Vegeta at can status right now and it's pretty sad. Hopefully he gets some good air time when it really gets down to the nitty gritty.

I didn't like how Goku just showed up already amped up to SS true God like it was no big deal. Should have gotten punched in the face a couple of times at the very least. They have my boy Vegeta at can status right now and it's pretty sad. Hopefully he gets some good air time when it really gets down to the nitty gritty.

He will get his screentime.. Against Jiren, and you know what will happen.

I know it's a cartoon, but I don't like the arrogant smiling of so many characters. They have seen 2 universes disappeared and too many people are way too chipper.

Last episode was one of my favs so far in this arc. So many fighters yet to get any significant screen time. I was thinking there may be a yet to be seen fighter that can go toe to toe with some of the top fighters, but I'm having my doubts that someone new will crack the top 7 (Goku, Jiren, Hit, Toppo, Vegeta, Freiza, Dyspo). It also really depends what they do with Gohan.

I agree with this. It's sort of a hierarchy thing imo.

Remember when Piccolo froze and couldn't fight when he first met Supreme Kai?
Supreme Kai might not be stronger than him but he was just fear stricken.

There is a reason for this picture.

The Supreme Kais are on the floor, GoD are bowing and Angels are simply saying Hi, and Vados even complained to Zeno about Champa.

It's possible that Zeno and Angels co-existed before time and everything else is created by Zeno. They might be on similar hierarchy level, but Zeno is just their "leader".
Interesting tidbit:

In the manga version of that scene, both Vados and Whis kneel before Zeno and they don't talk shit about Champa and Beerus

I'm fucking loving Super so far. Great graphics, fights, and it's so funny too. I wish more episodes were out. I'm already halfway through what's out - how often do the dubbed episodes come out?

I'm on ep16 where Whis is eating lunch with Bulma and Vegeta comes in all dirty and shit, ignoring her and he sees him and Whis is like, "Oh just eating lunch with Bulma," and Vegeta goes, "WITH BULMA??!"

LMAO

that type of humor wasn't in DBZ as much, this show is an improvement, I hope it stays as good as DBZ was in all the other areas.

Interesting tidbit:

In the manga version of that scene, both Vados and Whis kneel before Zeno and they don't talk shit about Champa and Beerus

They kneel, what about Beerus and Champa? Same 90degree bow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back