The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
They kneel, what about Beerus and Champa? Same 90degree bow?
Those two either kneeled or bowed. I can't remember. I do know Whis always kneels or bows to Zeno in the manga and doesn't talk jokingly with him

Also in the manga Goku mastered SS Blue against Zamasu and as of the latest chapter (chapter 27), Vegeta has also mastered it, training with Whis.

The manga is putting respect on Vegeta's name unlike the anime

So far in the manga, Vegeta can go SS God at will, he can switch between SS God and SS Blue multiple times during battle. He has a new attack and he has mastered SS Blue and the Tournament of Power hasn't even started yet

Whis also said in the chapter that with Vegeta having now mastered SS Blue, he is on par with Goku. Beerus spars with Vegeta and curbstomps him, though so neither Goku nor Vegeta are anywhere close to Beerus at the moment

some insight on why u 1 5 8 12 are not in this torny gotten from scans. seems really interesting wanna know more about these 4 universe. sounds like u 8 god takes no shit guys like buu or frieza would be dealt with quickly

Last edited:
some insight on why u 1 5 8 12 are not in this torny gotten from scans. seems really interesting wanna know more about these 4 universe. sounds like u 8 god takes no shit guys like buu or frieza would be dealt with quickly

Sounds like those universes are boring. There aren't any villains to make things exciting

The main reason Goku and Vegeta are so strong is because they face stronger and stronger enemies as time goes by. I don't think they'd be as strong if they lived in these universes which seem much more peaceful.

I wonder if the mortals in those universes are weak since they wouldn't have much incentive to get stronger

Whis also said in the chapter that with Vegeta having now mastered SS Blue, he is on par with Goku. Beerus spars with Vegeta and curbstomps him, though so neither Goku nor Vegeta are anywhere close to Beerus at the moment

Wasn't happy with this.. maybe the translation vid i saw was off..

Why couldn't Beerus fight with Goku and curb stomp him? it just doesn't make sense to me that Goku as SSG can hang with beerus in the first arc.. and land multiple blows.. but as soon as Vegeta lands one he gets angry and owns him in seconds.. Also he is not on par with Goku.. Goku got Kaioken to pull him ahead as always

IDK but most of the fanbase grew up.. so for most of us it would be more interesting if Vegeta/Gohan/trunks/goten and even Piccillo could get shine beating major villians rather then Goku is always n1..

Meh i am just a Vegeta fanboy i guess.. just bums me out that he never gets to be on top for ONE arc.. he ain't a prick anymore and cares for his family.. i thought being a selfish prick and only wanting to be ahead of Goku was what held him back in dbz?

Wasn't happy with this.. maybe the translation vid i saw was off..

Why couldn't Beerus fight with Goku and curb stomp him? it just doesn't make sense to me that Goku as SSG can hang with beerus in the first arc.. and land multiple blows.. but as soon as Vegeta lands one he gets angry and owns him in seconds.. Also he is not on par with Goku.. Goku got Kaioken to pull him ahead as always

IDK but most of the fanbase grew up.. so for most of us it would be more interesting if Vegeta/Gohan/trunks/goten and even Piccillo could get shine beating major villians rather then Goku is always n1..

Meh i am just a Vegeta fanboy i guess.. just bums me out that he never gets to be on top for ONE arc.. he ain't a prick anymore and cares for his family.. i thought being a selfish prick and only wanting to be ahead of Goku was what held him back in dbz?
In the manga, Goku hasn't used Kaioken since the Namek arc. Kaioken with blue is anime fanservice. In the manga now, Goku and Vegeta are equals.

SSG Goku was no where close to Beerus. It was very obvious Beerus wasn't fighting seriously and was actually kinda training Goku in that fight. He was doing the same thing with Vegeta until he lost his temper and ended the fight immediately.

I don't know why he lost his temper against Vegeta and not Goku.

Sounds like those universes are boring. There aren't any villains to make things exciting

The main reason Goku and Vegeta are so strong is because they face stronger and stronger enemies as time goes by. I don't think they'd be as strong if they lived in these universes which seem much more peaceful.

I wonder if the mortals in those universes are weak since they wouldn't have much incentive to get stronger

Isn't one of the reasons those universes are exempt is because they have the four highest average mortal power levels?

I have come to the realization that Yardrat should not even exist in universe 2

Universe 2 is not a twin universe of 7

From what I can tell other the twin universes share races. Universe 7 and 6 share a bunch of races compared to the other universes.

For universe 2 to have a yardrat + he can use the same moves as Universe 7 Yardrat is pretty much mathematically impossible. Instant Transmission is not a trait for the yardrat race cause Goku and others can do Instant Transmission.

Its fanservice to the ultimate effect. They didnt even think of this shit. They just stuck him so the saga could have a Yardrat

If anyone has anything to add to this or a counter argument on why Yardrat in Universe 2 makes sense I would love to hear it

Last edited:
In the manga, Goku hasn't used Kaioken since the Namek arc. Kaioken with blue is anime fanservice. In the manga now, Goku and Vegeta are equals.

SSG Goku was no where close to Beerus. It was very obvious Beerus wasn't fighting seriously and was actually kinda training Goku in that fight. He was doing the same thing with Vegeta until he lost his temper and ended the fight immediately.

I don't know why he lost his temper against Vegeta and not Goku.

Just say it how it is

Beerus was lying about his power level just like he lied about Monaka and pretty much everything else he has ever said

If I had to make a educated guess I would put Beerus at 5% full power during that Arc

If he was to fight Goku right now he would need about 20%-30% full power imo

The reason behind this gap is very simple. Its just so Goku will always no matter what have someone who is stronger than him. Its either Beerus or Whis or Grand Preist but Goku will never ever be the strongest.

Last edited:
Isn't one of the reasons those universes are exempt is because they have the four highest average mortal power levels?
Mortal level is based on morality, not power. The video @lordsai posted shows a scan that finally confirms that

Let's say there was a universe that was made up of a million Golden Freezas. The power level of that universe would be incredibly high but the mortal level would be dogshit low

Anyone want to tell me why Goku is so happy? And why his team is allowing him to be so happy?

The tone is all over the place. This tournament ends with all but 10 people being erased from existence.

I have come to the realization that Yardrat should not even exist in universe 2

Universe 2 is not a twin universe of 7

From what I can tell other the twin universes share races. Universe 7 and 6 share a bunch of races compared to the other universes.

For universe 2 to have a yardrat + he can use the same moves as Universe 7 Yardrat is pretty much mathematically impossible. Instant Transmission is not a trait for the yardrat race cause Goku and others can do Instant Transmission.

Its fanservice to the ultimate effect. They didnt even think of this shit. They just stuck him so the saga could have a Yardrat

If anyone has anything to add to this or a counter argument on why Yardrat in Universe 2 makes sense I would love to hear it
They'll probably explain the Yardrat in a future episode. They put him in U2 on purpose so they have a reason.

If they wanted to put him in the tournament solely for fan service, they would have replaced that red pig guy on the U6 team with him.

liked the episode tho this episode just proves zeno can change his mind at anytime

That was a legendary episode

Best of the saga
One of the best in the series

Master Roshi went full Jackie Chun on us. I wonder what's the aura that brought him back though, was it really Goku?

Awesome episode. Lol roshi was gonna fuck that first girl before she outted herself. Those feels at the end were great too

One of the best super episodes so far.

Did Zeno bring Roshi back? Or was that aura Goku's I wonder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back