The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku must have something in his contract that says he must appear in some form or fashion in EVERY episode.

Meanwhile Vegeta and Freeza are nowhere to be seen.

Goku must have something in his contract that says he must appear in some form or fashion in EVERY episode.

I was thinking the same thing. It was pretty hilarious how Goku just brushed off that T-1000 homage guy though. Goku just having fun and warming up until the big fights occur. I'm hoping Vegeta and Freeza gets some significant screen time soon though. I'm guessing in 4-5+ more episodes?

Like that this was a Roshi Centric Episode and Goku and Krillin were freaking out about his well being.

I was thinking the same thing. It was pretty hilarious how Goku just brushed off that T-1000 homage guy though. Goku just having fun and warming up until the big fights occur. I'm hoping Vegeta and Freeza gets some significant screen time soon though. I'm guessing in 4-5+ more episodes?
Vegeta and Tien are getting screen time next episode. Frieza is probably one or two episodes after that.

By my calculations, they're only doing 1.5 mins tournament time per episode, so there's plenty of time for everyone to shine. Repeatedly.

When Frieza comes back I think it's going to be big. I think it's going to be a double cross of some kind. Would be pretty wild if Frieza eliminated 2-3 of universe 7.

And they announced an hr special in about 4 wks. Going to be Goku vs Jiren. That's going to be dope.

the new limit braker form...

what do you think? the aura is amazing

giphy.gif

i thought jiren and goku would be the last two standing but if they're fighting during the special in a few weeks i guess the matchup is just the beginning of the arc's climax.

Does anyone remember the last time Goku cried? It was probably early in the original Dragon Ball, right?

He got mad a handful of times during DBZ, but I don't remember him shedding tears.

So I watched all of Z and GT about a decade ago if I wanted to start watching S where is the best place to start? I had a look around on youtube over the weekend and there seemed to be 6 different versions of episode 1. Oh and battle of the gods or something? I don't know what that is, I'm hella confused.

how many episodes are dubbed atm? I can't be dealing with the high pitched Japanese Goku voice. And where do you guys watch it? I cant seem to find a download for it anywhere and it's not on Netflix or amazon prime.

So I watched all of Z and GT about a decade ago if I wanted to start watching S where is the best place to start? I had a look around on youtube over the weekend and there seemed to be 6 different versions of episode 1. Oh and battle of the gods or something? I don't know what that is, I'm hella confused.

how many episodes are dubbed atm? I can't be dealing with the high pitched Japanese Goku voice. And where do you guys watch it? I cant seem to find a download for it anywhere and it's not on Netflix or amazon prime.
i watch on crunchyroll they only have sub. kissanime has dub at the moment only 31 episodes are dub out of 105. battle of the gods is a movie but they go back over it in the super anime. start from episode 1
http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Dragon-Ball-Super-Dub

watch battle of the gods then return of freeza... super goes over both in the first 27 episodes but the animation is shit compared to the movies.

You can watch the first 2 movies(Battle of Gods, Resurrection of F) and skip the first 2 arcs of the show since the show just recaps the movies with slight differences. After you watch the movies, start watching at episode 27 of Super. There's 105 episodes of the show out in Japanese, but only about 30 with the English voices. You have to watch week to week catch the new English versions of the episodes on adult swim/crunchy roll/random other websites.

Some old b.s
How the fuck did he achieve it and more importantly what b.s reason didnt vegeta!!!!
We'll find out in a little over a month how he achieved it.

Vegeta will probably achieve that form by the beginning of the next arc if we go by the history of this show.

Anyone here watch Anime War from MaStar Media ? Little rough at times and heavy on action but nice Fan Service for Dragon Ball Fans.

Yeah freeze i can sorta understand we know hes a snake
But id expect vegeta to be beasting guys everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back