The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cliche plot again, Piccolo taking damage for Gohan. Just just hope Gohan do some serious damage before he gets eliminated. And holy crap, U6, Dr Rota had a tiny hyped due to his appearance but is a total can.

The problem with these character centered Epi is that, when the opponent is using attacks that hits the entire arena, where are the remaining fighters? It seems only the centered characters get hitted. I was hyped as shit for this tournament, but the way it's presented is pretty crappy and full of holes.

Next Epi or two should be exciting. Frost and possible Freeze teamwork.

What they did with Roshi was special

This Tien episode felt like they didnt even try

Very disappointed

Last edited:
I hate how they treat Tien I really love his character and he should be strong it's not like he has ever stopped training like few of the other have. Guess this what happens when u are not really popular

I was curious why the pig from universe 6 was called a doctor? Guess we'll never know.

Sucks that super is taking a break next week. Hope next episode based on the preview we get to see a little of Jiren fighting style

Sucks that super is taking a break next week. Hope next episode based on the preview we get to see a little of Jiren fighting style

Wait? What? No! I need my weekly dbs fix

-dammit gohan dodgeeee!

-tien underused a bit but then again we've complained how easy u7 has been taking the best from other universes out

- next time looks like rosho tries the mufasomethingor other ...that shit again! and frost bests him
This may be what sets goku off

I'm ignoring all the power level bs

At the end of the episode I'm assuming the doctor got hit by the ki blast and caused the reflector guy to get pushed back?

I thought it was a very weak episode

I'm ignoring all the power level bs

At the end of the episode I'm assuming the doctor got hit by the ki blast and caused the reflector guy to get pushed back?

I thought it was a very weak episode
Thats the consensus view man it WAS very weak esp after such a strong orevious week
Hopefully next week will make up and the jiren vs goku scrap lasts a few episodes and is awesome

For a huge twist id love it if goku has worked out this jiren guy is way more powerful than him but tires like overeem (hence preserving his energy) and gokus plan is to power up to new form.....tire this dude out and if he cant beat him take him over the edge with him!
That would be such a good twist where the androids,turtle hermit,vegeta and gohan and gohans real dad aka piccolo are whats left......but toryiama wont let goku not be centre stage always :(

Considering that we are dealing with Planet Busters that can affect the universe and open dimensional rifts having powerful characters struggle against a "sniper" just fell flat. Also the Arena isn't that freaking big.

Is the Mafuba the most OP attack in the series history?

Shown to work against everyone it has ever been used on even if the user is much much weaker

The only weakness of the attack is that it takes a shit ton of stamina to do and you need perfect aim to put them in the sealing jar

I wouldn't be surprised if Mafuba worked on Zeno and the Grand Priest

Is the Mafuba the most OP attack in the series history?

Shown to work against everyone it has ever been used on even if the user is much much weaker

The only weakness of the attack is that it takes a shit ton of stamina to do and you need perfect aim to put them in the sealing jar
It can be countered. Piccolo reflected it back to Kami in the 23rd Budokai.

It can be countered. Piccolo reflected it back to Kami in the 23rd Budokai.

Yeah it can be countered into another Mafuba

My bad

That means Piccolo truly is a genius of martial arts

Yeah it can be countered into another Mafuba

My bad

That means Piccolo truly is a genius of martial arts
He really is but gets shafted just like Tien. They have some of the most impressive movesets but not the power to hang with the high tiers.

Freaking love Piccolo. Sucks he hasn't been relevant (in terms of power) since the Android/Cell Saga. He's more of a sage/mentor now. Kind of pissed that he's no where near 17 in strength. What they're telling us basically is that 17s training was way more meaningful than Piccolo's training. Pretty lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back