The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
not looking forward to the filler episode next week

only thing left is for Goku and Vegeta to fuse

not really sure why Vegeta didn't give Goku any of his energy. He was doing his pride thing but i thought he got over that.

I think you're over thinking things. We've only seen one quick scene of Jiren meditating.

I think it's just he's had special training from the Gods for a long time. Goku has had special training from Gods. First Kami, then King Kai and now Whis.

I'm pretty sure all the GoDs were mortals at one time and had special training to reach their current levels. It just takes time.

You could be right but, I am thinking if Jiren is legit, not cheating (not suggesting he is but keeping it open with that reddit theory), I think his meditation taps into an unmanifested realm. I think there is something to it.

not looking forward to the filler episode next week

only thing left is for Goku and Vegeta to fuse

not really sure why Vegeta didn't give Goku any of his energy. He was doing his pride thing but i thought he got over that.

Its BS. Vegeta is way over due.

@Bob Weeks, you were indeed onto something.

With Jiren fucking people up with just his glare and his meditation this episode, there is definitely a mental aspect to his fighting that is playing a huge role.

I cannot take entire credit. I got it from a reddit theory online but, I was also observing Jiren meditating. I am into psychedelics, yoga, meditation. I recently smoked dmt and its fucked. Super lucid dream like. Everything is saturated having a resonance. Numbness in limbs and feeling light. Another hit and its pure presence. You are gone. What you deem as being you no loner exists since, the separation between being and self aren't differentiated. You experience being. I want to explore my consciousness and tap into that realm of infinite potentiality. I think assuming Jiren is legit and not cheating, I believe there is something there. Its as if he lets you do what you do, then he counters it McGoat left hand of death style. Its not like he just does a move and wins. Jiren counters what it is you do and then, he owns it.

I have done transcedental meditation. I've gone so deep before, It would look to an observer as if I am not even breathing. Of course, I am breathing but, it is so subtle and light in contrast to a normal breathe. Meditating on that deep a level, rested in just pure presence, you feel like are floating. You just refrain from getting caught up in the visuals, fractals, and other distractions which contradict meditations purpose in the first place. I heard a Rogan podcast about sparring and micro doses of mushrooms. People have experienced limit breaker like instincts. As if one could know the future, see several steps ahead as if flipping through a book, and and getting to the end before it begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back