The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
out of this torny zeno has stayed true to his word erased the losing universe and thats why i don't see u7 losing. there also to many kick ass characters they have brought up i don't wanna lose u6 love hit i don't wanna lose u11 i wanna learn more about that universe and their god they just brought female ss i don't see them going away

Universe 6 and 11 could probably have their own shows, that would be cool. I think it's interesting that all the characters seem to get their own episode in the tournament of power. Really look forward to Piccolo's episode, where I think he will most likely encounter the U6 Namiekians.

@lordsai
The erased Uni are getting back, one way or the other.
Be it Super Dragon Ball wish granting or Angels revolting as a twist speculated months ago. I personally see that Zeno "enjoyed" the tournament so much he wants a repeat of this in the future, so he made them all back.

Some fans will go, I knew this shit is going happen; we wasted months watching of tournament for them to be wished back? What Bullcrap, blahblahblah.

Due to this belief and more Sagas planned, I honestly think Goku would lose to Jiren. Jiren will be the motivation for Goku to continue training hoping to surpass.
i could see that happening goku gets is ass kicked so bad by Jiren he like i have to train more to get in his level and surpass him

Universe 6 and 11 could probably have their own shows, that would be cool. I think it's interesting that all the characters seem to get their own episode in the tournament of power. Really look forward to Piccolo's episode, where I think he will most likely encounter the U6 Namiekians.
i would be down for all the Universe having their own show. i also really wanna know more about the Universe not in this torny i wanna see what god out all of them in the strongest i want a episode where they all get into a fight

Just finish Epi 104, few things I noticed.

Vados saw Beerus-look-alike attack. Zeno couldn't.
Vados could be one of the stronger Angels but there are certainly stronger ones than her, likely U11 Angel. Grand Priest would besmirched her no doubt. Are the writers telling us something?

Also, lol at people calling Hit a can due to the preview of this Epi.

Zeno needs bodyguards for a reason

Not a fighter at all

You could probably take him out with a warp kamehameha point blank

"Unlike you, I tell my son the truth!"

Best Vegeta line ever.

i could see that happening goku gets is ass kicked so bad by Jiren he like i have to train more to get in his level and surpass him

hmmm your AV isn't in gif mode. You should get one of the mods to set your AV so its a Gif.

i highly approve of your avatar

IMG_4375.jpg

Early on, Whis said Zeno is not a fighter but he also can't be beaten. I assume no one can kill or even hurt him and we already see he can wipe out an entire universe in an instant

The Zamasu arc showed us that it doesn't even matter if you're immortal. Speed isn't a big deal because if he erases the place he's in, it doesn't matter where you are. You'll still die.

Hit is one of my favorite characters in the tournament alongside with android 17

The guy has bodyguards

They are not there just to hang out with him

The guy obviously can be hurt in some way

i think the only ones who could probably hurt zeno might only be the angels they might know his weakness if zeno has one. he does have bodyguards after all

i think the only ones who could probably hurt zeno might only be the angels they might know his weakness if zeno has one. he does have bodyguards after all

Grand Priest as far as I'm concerned it at the top of the ladder

He is the strongest battle fighter in the entire show

Just finish Epi 104, few things I noticed.

Vados saw Beerus-look-alike attack. Zeno couldn't.
Vados could be one of the stronger Angels but there are certainly stronger ones than her, likely U11 Angel. Grand Priest would besmirched her no doubt. Are the writers telling us something?

Also, lol at people calling Hit a can due to the preview of this Epi.
IDK what they are trying to say. Hopefully it's not just some random attempt at humor or something.

Beerus did say that Zeno is ridiculously stronger than anyone else, in the vid that Horse Style posted. Maybe he just has the power to destroy, and he's not that strong otherwise. Maybe Great Priest is fooling everyone like Beerus did with Monaka?

IDK man, but it's interesting. I hope they will explain this later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back