The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys see the artwork for the new transformation just released? I don't know how to do the spoiler thing so you can check it out on YouTube

You guys see the artwork for the new transformation just released? I don't know how to do the spoiler thing so you can check it out on YouTube

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Yeah. I kind of like it. Wonder what they will call it. goku.jpg

guess goku getting a new transformation means he must seriously get his ass kicked so bad he needs to or something else that's bad happens that cause it to happen

For now Goku is returning to his SSJ God mode so any new transformation won't be until the end of the tournament.

I am interested to see where they go with Jiren as it stands he is shaping up to be the most powerful character ever. We know Toppo is tough and he said he is way below Jiren.

And is it me or does Hit seem nervous/wary of Jiren? Every time they have come face to face he is quick to back down or find a way out. Maybe he feels something? Funny enough neither Goku nor Vegeta has sensed anything with him.

For now Goku is returning to his SSJ God mode so any new transformation won't be until the end of the tournament.

I am interested to see where they go with Jiren as it stands he is shaping up to be the most powerful character ever. We know Toppo is tough and he said he is way below Jiren.

And is it me or does Hit seem nervous/wary of Jiren? Every time they have come face to face he is quick to back down or find a way out. Maybe he feels something? Funny enough neither Goku nor Vegeta has sensed anything with him.

If they are going to leak a image of Goku's new form this early, I'm pretty confident he will transform in this tourney during the Jiren fight. Just by the way fighting levels are looking thus far (especially Dsypo will be getting the upperhand on Hit), should be a vague indicator that it's going to take a lot more than SSB Kaioken to take out Jiren.

As usual I want to see Vegeta's face when it happens. Poor guy. I can see Vegeta also ascending to another level or maybe even a transformation himself. Then you'll here the rest of the U7 fighters will make a statement on how he surpassed Goku, but eventually get murked. He will get his moment with the usual overshadowing from Goku. I wouldn't be surprised if they make Freiza look better than Vegeta during this tournament too.

The only thing I don't have a prediction on is Gohan. I can't tell if they are going to really boost him up (to the level of Vegeta/Freiza) and last near the end or if he'll have a moderate boost and a hard fought match that he eventually wins against another top tier fighter (not part of Universe 11).

Dyspo has some really cool abilities. Too bad his fight IQ is shit

tumblr_oofefqbYwC1sm2kxyo1_400.gif

i think Jiren will beat the fuck out of goku so bad he will have to have a new transformation just to keep up or even beat Jiren that is the feeling i have

LMAO people were in uproar that hit was gonna get beat up by dypso.. dude fucking merked those 2 dudes.. Meh this fanbase sucks.. seen a few videos and people in the comments mad that Hit "got hurt" (what??) by the 3rd best pride trooper..

Great episode.. Android 17.. Vegeta and hit the best chars imo

Last edited:
Just finish Epi 104, few things I noticed.

Vados saw Beerus-look-alike attack. Zeno couldn't.
Vados could be one of the stronger Angels but there are certainly stronger ones than her, likely U11 Angel. Grand Priest would besmirched her no doubt. Are the writers telling us something?

Also, lol at people calling Hit a can due to the preview of this Epi.

i can get behind a serious pride troppers glad toppo was like fuck being heros right now should have been like that from the start. i hope the writers next few episodes make goku take this shit serious. they maybe should have last 3 pride troppers wreck a few of the u7 just to show goku take this shit serious

Just finish Epi 104, few things I noticed.

Vados saw Beerus-look-alike attack. Zeno couldn't.
Vados could be one of the stronger Angels but there are certainly stronger ones than her, likely U11 Angel. Grand Priest would besmirched her no doubt. Are the writers telling us something?

Also, lol at people calling Hit a can due to the preview of this Epi.
i find it fucking funny they made godtube a thing calling it godpad. i think the most powerful angels are probably from the universe not in this torny

Dyspo has some really cool abilities. Too bad his fight IQ is shit

I guess he was over confident. He is probably in this tournament to counter Hit specifically.

i think Jiren will beat the fuck out of goku so bad he will have to have a new transformation just to keep up or even beat Jiren that is the feeling i have

My guess is, all the other Uni will be gone by the time Toppo is eliminated.
Jiren will wreck, Hit, Vegeta, Gohan, whoever that is left in U6, U7. And finally Goku. He will beat Goku up so badly than Grandpa Gohan won't recognise Goku. Until Goku reaches the "new level" as the theme song suggested. They might be on par after that. But I still see Jiren soning Son Goku after the new transformation.

i find it fucking funny they made godtube a thing calling it godpad. i think the most powerful angels are probably from the universe not in this torny

Totally possible. We know nothing of the Angels from the other 4 Uni and I agree they could be stronger. That makes Vados abilities to see Beerus-alike attack over Zeno even scarier.

This clue makes me believe that Zeno likely can't fight. He can only Hakai on cosmic level.

I guess he was over confident. He is probably in this tournament to counter Hit specifically.

My guess is, all the other Uni will be gone by the time Toppo is eliminated.
Jiren will wreck, Hit, Vegeta, Gohan, whoever that is left in U6, U7. And finally Goku. He will beat Goku up so badly than Grandpa Gohan won't recognise Goku. Until Goku reaches the "new level" as the theme song suggested. They might be on par after that. But I see Jiren will soning Son Goku.
out of this torny zeno has stayed true to his word erased the losing universe and thats why i don't see u7 losing. there also to many kick ass characters they have brought up i don't wanna lose u6 love hit i don't wanna lose u11 i wanna learn more about that universe and their god they just brought female ss i don't see them going away

i think you need that gif as your new AV.

@lordsai
The erased Uni are getting back, one way or the other.
Be it Super Dragon Ball wish granting or Angels revolting as a twist speculated months ago. I personally see that Zeno "enjoyed" the tournament so much he wants a repeat of this in the future, so he made them all back.

Some fans will go, I knew this shit is going happen; we wasted months watching of tournament for them to be wished back? What Bullcrap, blahblahblah.

Due to this belief and more Sagas planned, I honestly think Goku would lose to Jiren. Jiren will be the motivation for Goku to continue training hoping to surpass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back