The Most Boring Fight Ever

Earlier today, I watched UFC 5 and the so-called "Superfight" between Royce Gracie and Ken Shamrock was easily the most boring shit I've ever watched. Literally 36 minutes of nothing but laying on top of one another while barely doing anything.

Is there honestly a more boring fight than this one?

SAKURABA VS ROYCE THAT WAS LIKE N HOUR PLUS OF GUY ON GUY DRY HUMPING

In recent memory

Ryan-Hall-i-Gray-Maynard.jpg

this is the one that stood out for me, can't remember his name, and i don't care either, they should of never called him back once he got bounced from TUF.

Dance in Detroit - Severn v Shamrock. There's the worst ever. It makes Shamrock v Gracie look action packed.

Earlier today, I watched UFC 5 and the so-called "Superfight" between Royce Gracie and Ken Shamrock was easily the most boring shit I've ever watched. Literally 36 minutes of nothing but laying on top of one another while barely doing anything.

Gonzaga vs Jordan

SAKURABA VS ROYCE THAT WAS LIKE N HOUR PLUS OF GUY ON GUY DRY HUMPING

I will take your word for it, given you seem to know so much about guy on guy dry humping!

I would have hoped Saku v Royce would have been a killer grapplefest, but big name fights have disappointed in the past.

any faber fight that ends in a decision

Out the main promoters ufc, pride, strike force, bellator I have go with kimbo slice vs houston alexander the worst fight to me.

Again, because you are a dumbass who can't understand what evolution means.
You watched UFC fucking #1.

You want to see the apex of the sport, don't fucking watch the first fucking show ever.

Actually Gracie-Shamrock 2 happened in UFC 5, but who's counting.

What fucking difference does it make how early it was in the sport as to whether it was boring or not? Do you think before you post or after?

I don't know what year this was, but I was young. Mid to early 90s and the local blockbuster had this VHS. Me being a huge fan of action movies, martial arts and JCVD made me think this is the coolest thing ever. But boy oh boy was I disappointed when I watched this tape. I was like 10 and this is not how my gijoe action figures fought. What a let down. But on the plus side, I'm OG - been watching this mma shit since a kid!

Shamrock/Severn is the only correct answer and it's only because of that stupid rule they were forced to make beforehand

Back